Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

[OFF-TOPIC] Post here, earn gold!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestley

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:53 am
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What I want to know is: does Reese wash his cups before you eat them?

oh dear... poor deprived child...

Reeces cups are peanut butter chocolate deliciousness!

I am indeed mailing you a few. so you can share with your friends. quite a few. pm me with your address. anyother american candy that you have heard of that you would like to try? smile

Thanks for the offer but, if I want anything peanutty and chocolatey, I'll just eat a Snickers (was Marathon) bar. 3nodding

Speaking of American candy, I like Big Red gum. Fushigi knows this and hopefully I'll receive a package in a couple of weeks for my birthday. whee

Snickers aren't the same. I mean, Snickers are good... But Reece's... are mmmmm! Wayyyyy better!

Offer stands if you want Reece's. But personally, I love Reece's Pieces the best. smile (Don't shoot!)

I'll send you any American Candy you want, Big Red gum included. lol. Then you'd have two people keeping you stocked up. haha.

Aw, so kind! Now I know whom to find if Fushigi doesn't come up with the goods. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:23 am
Ugh, change of subject to a more serious one.

Don't you just hate it when you see friends and other people that you care about ignore your sound advice, do their own thing regardless and mess it up or be upset in the process?

It just infuriates me. mad

Priestley

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:57 pm
I've kinda gotten to the point where i just roll my eyes and sigh. Sometimes people just have to learn from their own mistakes. And I'm really no different...

Shoulda listened to my co-workers a long time ago when they tried to tell me last bf was bad news... xp

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:00 pm
Is it bad that I just now checked out what thie thread was? You think a thread entitled about Reese's would have garnered my attention a little quicker...  

freelance lover
Crew

Knatalie9

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:36 pm
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What I want to know is: does Reese wash his cups before you eat them?

oh dear... poor deprived child...

Reeces cups are peanut butter chocolate deliciousness!

I am indeed mailing you a few. so you can share with your friends. quite a few. pm me with your address. anyother american candy that you have heard of that you would like to try? smile

Thanks for the offer but, if I want anything peanutty and chocolatey, I'll just eat a Snickers (was Marathon) bar. 3nodding

Speaking of American candy, I like Big Red gum. Fushigi knows this and hopefully I'll receive a package in a couple of weeks for my birthday. whee

Snickers aren't the same. I mean, Snickers are good... But Reece's... are mmmmm! Wayyyyy better!

Offer stands if you want Reece's. But personally, I love Reece's Pieces the best. smile (Don't shoot!)

I'll send you any American Candy you want, Big Red gum included. lol. Then you'd have two people keeping you stocked up. haha.

Aw, so kind! Now I know whom to find if Fushigi doesn't come up with the goods. xd

of course! or maybe you could just have two donors. lol biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:38 pm
Quote:
Ugh, change of subject to a more serious one.

Don't you just hate it when you see friends and other people that you care about ignore your sound advice, do their own thing regardless and mess it up or be upset in the process?

It just infuriates me. mad

yes and no. It is their decision to make, as painful as it is to see them hurt themselves, it is. Even if you would do things differently. Sometimes it is easier to see things from the outside than on the inside of the problems. But I feel ya. Its painful.  

Knatalie9

Knatalie9

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:39 pm
Oh yes. And I finally bought Enchanted Strings! Goal complete! Now to fix my outfit.... haha stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:40 am
Quote:
Oh yes. And I finally bought Enchanted Strings! Goal complete! Now to fix my outfit.... haha stressed

*takes a break from watching Stargate SG-1*

That's pretty awesome, dude. Congrats! 3nodding

Priestley

Edith Puthie

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:01 pm
Quote:

Cool! smile

Did you know half the places on my college campus dont have plug ins we can use? Drives me INSANE.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:14 pm
Quote:
Quote:

eek

That show makes me happy xd

*drools over Daniel Jackson*

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

Knatalie9

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:38 pm
I love the rain! And I live in Seattle! Ah stereotypes!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:41 pm
I'm a girl. And probably more masculine than a lot of my guy friends xd  

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

Priestley

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:17 pm
Quote:
I'm a girl. And probably more masculine than a lot of my guy friends xd

They're probably just jealous of your facial hair. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:32 pm
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

eek

Yeah, he's pretty handsome for a geekish guy. I want his hairstyle. My hair never parted like that when I had it. emo

Sam Carter's cute but the army kit does nothing for her. I wouldn't say she was hot. confused

Teal'c is my favourite character by far. O'Neill's sarcasm is almost always grating, save for a few truly funny moments. That and I still can't shake the Macguiver from him while I'm watching.

Priestley

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:38 pm
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

eek

Yeah, he's pretty handsome for a geekish guy. I want his hairstyle. My hair never parted like that when I had it. emo

Sam Carter's cute but the army kit does nothing for her. I wouldn't say she was hot. confused

Teal'c is my favourite character by far. O'Neill's sarcasm is almost always grating, save for a few truly funny moments. That and I still can't shake the Macguiver from him while I'm watching.

Well, kinda helps that I have a preference for geeks. I likes 'em smart.

Jack alwas makes me LOL. Especially when you put him together with Teal'c. One of my favorite scenes was the ice cream scene, if you know what I'm talking about....can't remeber the actual premise of that particualr episode...o_<

I just remember Teal'c being possesive of his sweets.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games