Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
Mentors and Apprentices Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-J3ssi-Boo-ii

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:20 pm
(( when i get my warrior name i would like to be known as Heatherleaf if thats okay ^^))

((also who is my mentor?))

((and i was wondering if u were going to update the clan pics bc a lot of ppl arent on there))

((sorry if i shorten words im too used to it now because i dont like to type long words when they can be shortened so if it is confusing i apologize!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:57 pm
Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
(Yay! Thank You!) (If I can Choose my Warrior name yet, can it be Brookfeather?)

Brookpaw padded toward Scarclaw, "Will be begin training tomarrow?" she watched for Scarclaw's answer.

(Oh! whee I have an apprentice! Oh, and sorry I haven't been on lately o.o)

Scarclaw places a paw on Brookpaw's head, then nods and places it back on the ground. "Yes, so I suggest you go and get a good night sleep. Tomorrow we will start by exploring the familiar territory."  

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:20 pm
Brookpaw makes a wide smile than enters the Apprentices' Den to get a good rest.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:38 pm
hey guys...sorry i havent updated a bunch of stuff.

I have everyone's pic on the MEMBERS! thread in the main gathering, i just need to update it on these seperate forums.

@heatherpaw: Thanks for typing it out, it makes you sound better and i can understand you now. =D also yes you may be heatherleaf when you're ready.
~~~~~
Patchstar: Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Moss Rock for a clan meeting! Today, MoonClan gains two new apprentices!

MoonClan: Yay!

Patchstar: Cindermoon, you have taught Robinpaw. Has she trained hard and is she ready to become a warrior?

Cindermoon: She has and she is.

Patchstar: Scarclaw, you trained Brookpaw. Has she been trained well?

Scarclaw: She has.

Patchstar: Then I, Patchstar, Leader of MoonClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn. Brookpaw and Robinpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your lives?

Robinpaw: I do!
Brookpaw: I do.

Patchstar: Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. Robinpaw, from this moment you will be known as Robinsong. StarClan honors your spirit and your enthusiasm, and we welcome you as a full warrior of MoonClan.

Patchstar: Brookpaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Brookfeather. StarClan honors your independence and patience, and we welcome you as a full warrior of MoonClan.

*Patchstar rests her muzzle on Robinsong's head. Robinsong licks the leader's shoulder. The rest of the Clan then greets the new warriors by calling them by their new names.*

MoonClan: Robinsong! Brookfeather!

Congrats to the both of you! also as we have two apprentices who seem to be without mentors, Brookfeather shall mentor Heatherpaw and Robinsong will mentor Pantherpaw. =D  

Panda--Chan
Captain

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:00 pm
Thank you Patchstar I shall do my best.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robinsong came up to her apprentice.
"Pantherpaw, are you ready to explore our territory?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:26 pm
Thank You Patchstar.

Brookfeather turns to her apprentice, Heatherpaw, "I promise to train you to be the greatest warrior ever!" She nudged Heatherpaw "But now rest well"
She spoke to herself "I need to stand a Vigil soon" She sat down and kept silent.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

ii-J3ssi-Boo-ii

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:57 pm
before the virgil heatherpaw replied to her mentor "And i will be the best apprentice you will ever have!" and she smile as her mentor nudged her. she nodded to her mentors first task and bounded up to the apprentice den. she was so excited although she would miss the other kits who werent apprentices yet.... before she knew it she would be taking her assesment and become a warrior!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:23 pm
here, we'll fast forward your training a bit.

Patchstar: Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Moss Rock for a clan meeting! Today, MoonClan gains a new warrior!

MoonClan: Yay!

Patchstar: Brookfeather, you have taught Heatherpaw. Have you passed on all you know to her, and is she ready to be a warrior?

Brookfeather: I have, and she is.

Patchstar: Then I, Patchstar, Leader of MoonClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her as a warrior in her stead. Heatherpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?

Heatherpaw: I do.

Patchstar: Then by the powers of StarClan, I hereby give you your warrior name. Heatherpaw, from this moment you will be known as Heatherleaf. StarClan honors your intelligence and your determination, and we welcome you as a full warrior of MoonClan.

*Patchstar rests her muzzle on Heatherleaf's head. Heatherleaf licks the Patchstar's shoulder while the rest of the Clan then greets the new warrior by her new name.*

MoonClan: Heatherleaf! Heatherleaf!

congratulations to MoonClan's newest warrior!  

Panda--Chan
Captain

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:46 pm
Jupiter_Hatake
Thank you Patchstar I shall do my best.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robinsong came up to her apprentice.
"Pantherpaw, are you ready to explore our territory?"

"Ya,"said Pantherpaw in an excited meow.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:48 pm
Robinsong led Pantherpaw to the Fireclan border.
"What do you smell?"  

MADLYALICE

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:48 pm
Pantherpaw dashed to his mentor and slid to a halt in front of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:49 pm
"well? what scents can you smell?"  

MADLYALICE

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:49 pm
"I smell something but I don't know what it is?"said Pantherpaw  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:50 pm
"That's Fireclan. remember that scent. what else?"
I could smell twolegs strongly  

MADLYALICE