Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A mask to hide in...(Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You gonna play?
  Yes!
  Nah...
  Bleh, it's full.
  This is a good idea! You should make this into a multiplayer RP!
View Results

Sorijin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:09 am
"I will not."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:13 am
Twyla sighed. "Fine. I'll see you tomorrow." She turned and left him standing alone. Outside, she breathed in the cold late fall air, then turned and began walking down the sidewalk.  

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Sorijin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:34 am
Well, at least i am not gay.
Tamwyn thought next morning on his way to work.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:03 am
As usual, Twyla was changed and ready to go to work the next morning before anyone else got there. She bumped into Tamwyn on her way out. She sent him a glare that said remember yesterday, or else, then returned her happy face as she entered and cleaned up a little.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

Sorijin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:30 am
Tamwyn spent the rest of that day in his office, thinking about Twyla...
Do I like her? Wierd, I just met him, er, her...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:04 pm
Twyla was happy at the cashier. Other than talking about stuff and getting hit on, she really didn't have to do anything but math. And she was GOOD at math. She didn't much like it, but it was easy. Today had been much easier and relaxed than yesterday, as she was the only person actually willing to do math for a day. At the end, she did what she had done the day before:Stall until everyone else had gotten changed and left. This time, she checked around carefully for Tam(Who knows? He could be a peeping Tom, and that was why he hadn't ratted her out yet.)before she got undressed and changed. Same as always, same black turtleneck, same torn jeans, same hand-me-down sneakers.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

Sorijin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:59 pm
That night, Tamwyn had dreams about Twyla. She turned from Twyla, to Ed, then back again. A voice kept saying, Do I like her?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:38 am
The next day went by quickly. Twyla had been up since 6 making breakfast, and now had to rush to get to work on time. It was colder that morning, so she wore her brother's old coat to work. She figured she could stop glaring at Tam, since he hadn't given her away yet, and she could probably be friends with him. After all, he was a pretty nice guy. It wasn't his fault he had walked in on her.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

Sorijin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:54 am
Tamwyn tried to avoid Twlya that day. He didn't like her glaring all the time, like he was about to pull a gun on her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:46 pm
But no one, not even Tam, could avoid Twyla when she wanted to make some sort of apology gesture. Every time she walked by him, which wasn't very often, she gave him one of her better smiles. It wasn't very good, as her brother had let her know many times, but supposedly, it was better than her 'haugty' look.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:31 am
((Bump?))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:46 pm
[[sry bout that]

Tam was kinda scared of Twyla by the end of the day. She kept flashing her smiles. It was wierd.
I DON'T LOVE HER. he kept repeating that to himself.  

Sorijin

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:35 pm
((S'kay. I haven't been on in forever myself.))

Twyla finished up counting the money, then hurried off to get changed. When she got outside, she looked around, then went running towards her house. She didn't know why, but she was really nervous about talking to Tam, who she knew would be there, waiting for her or something, again.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:45 pm
Tamwyn was driving down the street after work, and he noticed Twyla walking down the street. He slowed down. He didn't want her to see him. He saw her walk into a house, for some reason, he couldn't move. Her hair was flowing behind her. She walked into a house. He never understood why, but he parked his Scion on the street, then walked up to her house. He looked around, then knocked on the door.  

Sorijin

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:00 pm
Twyla had just decided to make curry and had tied up her hair when someone knocked on the door. In a 5 second frenzy she usually went into when someone was at the door, she kicked most of the dirt under the table, pushed the dishes into the sink, and piled up most of the newspaper in the middle of the table instead of being all spread out like it usually was. On her way to the door, she picked up her father's ashtray and emptied the cigarette butts into the garbage. Only then could she answer the door. She had a bucket of water in her hand, in case of door to door salesmen thinking they could make some sort of sale at a house like this. It was one of those crappy, 4 or 5 room, one floor houses, and no way in hell did they have the money to buy anything extra.

She took the handle and opened the door. "Yes?" She stared blankly at the boy in front of her. "Tam? Can I help you?"

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff