Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Secrets of the Gate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:21 pm
"edward.... edward..." a voice called to him from beyond the gate, it was an ominous hiss from the dark. luna seemed to look deep into his eyes, unable to mask the terror any longer she shook her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:25 pm
Edward looked around in horror.
"Who said that?! what do you want?!"  

Original_Edward_Elric

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:35 pm
a light emitted from her hand -imeadiatly dissolving the tendrill from his arm. " shh... whatever you do- ignore it!!" her voice shook with fear. they looked at each other, luna's were wide in fright.
as the gate swung open a figure slowly walked forward from the shadows- It was Alphonse! or at least it looked like alphonse...
She grabbed edwards wrist tightly.

"dear brother why dont you let me out, set me free from this prison that, that wretched hag confined me too?" the figure seemed to his.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:37 pm
Edward closed his eyes tightly and looked away.
"YOU are not my brother!" he hissed through his teeth.  

Original_Edward_Elric

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:16 pm
the figure stepped forward reaching a hand forward, another black tendrill stretched forward wrapping itself around eds arm pulling him in. luna grabbed ed by the jacket as they both were yanked into the gate. they were pulled into the blackened nothingness of the gate of gates. "EDWARD!!!" Luna's voice echoed from behind  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:31 pm
her body was throbbing and only aiding her fury. this was going too far.
they came to a sudden halt. like a brick wall stop. the figure had edward by the neck. " you mean you would let your poor brother suffer at the hands of a 2,000 year old hag? dear brother/ free me!" the figure said mockingly. "FREE ME!" it growled.

luna rubbed her head as she began to pull herself from the ground...  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:06 am
Edward yelled loudly and fell to his knees.
"YOU ARE NOT MY BROTHER!!!" he shouted at the top of his lungs, holding his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:34 pm
Luna had, had enough. how dare envy lay a hand on her charge! how dare envy even enact such blasphemy!  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:45 pm
she pulled herself to her feet, her body glowing intensly with raw power and anger. her face darkened in anger. her voice seemed to echo ominously. " Envy!!" she thrust a hand at envy's throat. her hand began to tighten around his throat. " release the true son of hoenhiem!!" she paused as envy released edward, letting him fall to his knees. her eyes blazed red in her raw fury. she hissed..." Or this time I will kill you myssself!!!"
envy began to squirm and writh in pain and fear, as edward watched- 'would she really kill envy?'  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:29 am
Edward watched in amazement....
Did this girl have the power to defeat Envy?
She was scaring him!  

Original_Edward_Elric

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:53 pm
hehehe***  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:01 pm
realizing her anger was overwhelming her she droped him. he landed on his knees, coughing. envy shot a deadly look at the shrimp behind luna. " your gonna have to let me out sooner or later!" her growled.
"later than sooner..." she looked down at him. dozens of blackend tendrills swarmmed him. " youll pay for this and I'll get that little midget too!!" he yelled as he was pulled into the vast darkness.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:06 pm
" get up you baby..." she turned to edward. she still looked his age and was still a bit shorter than him. her jacket was torn in several places so she casually removed it. revealing what looked like a red tattoo covering almost her whole arm. it seemed to pulsate and glow...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:50 am
Edward just starred in shock, but quickly recovered himself and took on anger instead.
"I'm not a baby!" he growled.  

Original_Edward_Elric

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas