Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Finding some of this to be true?
  Yes.... sadly, yes.
  No, Not Really.
View Results

Doodle2215

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:29 am
I'll practice songs on a table in class when I'm bored... or not bored.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:44 pm
Okay, has anyone besides me ever heard a song they've never heard before and yet are able to sing along to every word in their head?

Also if you've heard a new song by one of your favourite musicians or bands or whatever but you don't know it's them at first, upon hearing the first few words are you able to tell who it is? (same goes if you haven't heard the song in a long while and you're all like 'this sounds familiar' and then you hear a few words and you're like 'it's so-and-so)?

What about this: has anyone ever heard a song on the radio etc. a million times or more but you don't know all the words to it yet you have the music stuck in your head all day and you only know a few lines of the chorus or the first verse or something and you can't figure out the rest so you spend all day slaving over it trying to figure it out until you can get to a computer and search the lyrics?

These happen to me all the time. As well as a few some of you have already mentioned.  

AoibhealDragonheart

Fashionable Prophet

Shalailai

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:16 pm
11.WHen you sing the song in your sleep

i had the gummy bear song stuck in my head like 3 days ago lol
check it up on youtube
dont like it much but it got stuck in there  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:04 pm
You're a true music junkie when you spend so much time playing your instrument that you didn't realize this thread existed.  

ElendarIlikessa

Hieroglitch

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:46 pm
A "strange and insane" habit of mine would be to shake my head when I mess up my singing. If I say the wrong thing in the wrong key, I shake my head like I'm shaking water out of my hair. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:02 am
YuzoraRyuu
I've had Another Day from RENT stuck in my head for almost four days now. So here's another one:

You know your a Music Junkie when you have songs stuck in your head for days at a time, and you can even hear them in your sleep.

i very much agree it sucks i have st anthony's chorale stuck in my head all day since we started playing it (i hate that song)  

Xaylin456

Jackilyn Hyde

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:16 pm
I like to play bass from midnight until sunrise, even when I have to work the next day.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:13 pm
YuzoraRyuu
I've had Another Day from RENT stuck in my head for almost four days now. So here's another one:

You know your a Music Junkie when you have songs stuck in your head for days at a time, and you can even hear them in your sleep.

Oh. My. God. I bow to you - I never knew I was music junkie before I read this thread. Pretty much everything on that list is a check for me, including the above mentioned. Here's another common one for me:

When you start to hear music in your head while you're taking an intense test, or writing a paper.
And,
when you can pay full attention to two (or more) songs at the same time and not mess it up if you start to sing one.  

zeula

zeula

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:16 pm
Doodle2215
I'll practice songs on a table in class when I'm bored... or not bored.

I do that all the time. My teachers give me side looks or just full on stare because I act like my desk is a piano.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:22 am
Best. Thread. Ever.

When I'm at work, I'll use my left hand to finger the edge of counters, pens, basket handles, whatever I can grab. I finger stuff from my violin repertoire, stuff that I'm currently playing or that just popped up in my head. My friend and I play in our city's youth orchestra, and we can sing Johannes Brahms "Academic Festival Overture", Tchaikovsky's "Capriccio Italien", and Gustav Holst's "The Planets" all the way through, while singing as many parts as we can. It's hilarious!

While at work, I don't get to listen to music, so I just turn on my internal mp3 player. ^ ^  

Spainstateofmind

jump2020206

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:57 pm
1, 2, 3, 9, 10, 11

these are so true for me

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:07 pm
Tempest29
Okay, has anyone besides me ever heard a song they've never heard before and yet are able to sing along to every word in their head?

Also if you've heard a new song by one of your favourite musicians or bands or whatever but you don't know it's them at first, upon hearing the first few words are you able to tell who it is? (same goes if you haven't heard the song in a long while and you're all like 'this sounds familiar' and then you hear a few words and you're like 'it's so-and-so)?

What about this: has anyone ever heard a song on the radio etc. a million times or more but you don't know all the words to it yet you have the music stuck in your head all day and you only know a few lines of the chorus or the first verse or something and you can't figure out the rest so you spend all day slaving over it trying to figure it out until you can get to a computer and search the lyrics?

These happen to me all the time. As well as a few some of you have already mentioned.
OMG these things happen to me all the time!!!!

oh and have you ever heard part of a song then be able to guess what the rest is ????? I do this all the time.

Also have you ever been able to pick up an instrument and play a tune when you've never played the instrument before???? I have.  

jump2020206

ErawrBanchero

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:33 am
I drum too so in class ill play one of my songs on the desk xDDD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:29 pm
Oh yeah! Number 11 BIG TIME! I just sit there, trying to study, and here's some song from Len Kagamine and I'm like "SHUT THE F UP IN MY HEAD!!!" Gosh, makes it so hard to concentrate! And it just happens, SPONTANEOUSLY!  

bonitachocolat

ll Venomous ll

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:17 pm
I hate it when you get a song stuck in your head and you only know one part of the song. >:[

I will harmonize Weezer songs during school.
Oh and, about that song stuck in your head thing, I was singing the song "Loser" by Beck all day last week.

The Music Artists Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff