Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Doll face~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:10 pm
She froze slightly. Was he gonna really take the mask off her??? She'd rather be dead then alone again..so it was worth a shot. She nodded slowley. She lifted her hair to reveal the key whole. Shepointed to him then the whole. She inhaled deeply and waited to see if he would do it.She couldn't. She closed her eyes tight and hid her lips.They werent' the dullest things about her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:46 am
Zack looked at her and then the hole. He slipped the key in and turned it. The mask split in half as the lock broke the mask permanently. He looked at her with her closed eyes and covered lips. "Oh come on, I just got it to break off, and you continue to keep yourself slent?" he joked.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:21 am
A smirk played at the edge of her lips. "Gimmie a minite.." she took a deep breath. She uncovered her lips,the glimmered with color and she opened her eyes. She squinted a little but they adjusted quickly. The different shades glowed like her lips..though with more color. She looked at the broken mask "Wow..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:47 pm
Zack noticed the oddly colored eyes and lips and stared at them. "Wow is right," he said softly, talking about her.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:43 pm
She took the gloves off her hands and ran a hand through her hair,touching her cheek. She heard him speak softly and looked up at him,making sure to have little eye contact. "What was that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:02 am
"Your eyes... your lips... what... what are you?" Zack asked getting closer to her face in an inquisitive manner. She was different than anything or anybody he'd ever seen before, so he was naturally curious.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:18 pm
She hesitated. But was thinking "I..um" she inhaled deeply.Sorting what she knew. She looked down while she thought. It had been awhile since she had spoken..and she was a little shakey. "I'm...a monster" her voice was a little shakey but soft. thats what her 'father' had told her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:57 am
Zack looked at her sympathetically. "You are not a monster, by FAR between the two of us, you are not the monster," he reassured her. Being a vampire, he knew what a monster was, and she was not one. He decided she should know why he thought his opinion and after takeing a step away from her he extended his fangs and let his skin pale to its' full blown vampire level. He was sheet white and had blood red iris'.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:14 am
Great he was gonna kill her now. She sighed and tilted her head to the side. She wasn't afraid.not one bit. She watched him. Without thinking she picked the apple up he had gotten her. She put it too her lips and it lit up,turning a bright red,then changing from different shades of red to violet. She dropped it,shocked. Thats why her father didn't want her touching things..she had an effect..  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:56 am
As she tilted her head and then changed the apple, he returned to his normal appearance. "What the heck did you just do to that thing?" he asked, curious and quite shocked.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:15 pm
The scared girl watched as the apple went back to normal.But the bruises were gone and t looked completley fresh. "I..I-i suppose you could say Igave it a burst of life" she shrugged and picked it,not putting it to her lips. "Its one of the reasons he locked me up"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:27 am
Zack looked at her. "You've lost me now, He who? Patch me in here," he said confused. He was a bit lost.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:11 am
"My father..." she shrugged,examining the apple. "He was the one who raised me.."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:41 am
Zack began to comprehend things and they cleared up slowly. "Is this the same guy that told you you were a monster?" he said as he kneeled back down and went close to her, slowly examining the apple. He wondered what would happen if... no, no one could reverse something like that... at least no one tht he knew of had been reversed. Then again he never knew someone like her.  

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:16 pm
She nodded. "He said..I wasn't supposed to see others.." she shrugged "then one day before he left..he put the mask on me and never left." she bit the apple. It was really juicy..almost so juicy it was sureal. She ate the apple as if she had never done anything to it. Though as she ate her eyes and lips glew a little.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff