Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eyes of the Ocean Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:15 pm
Shiva's head shot up and looked at him in shock, "W-What? You...that's it? You just want to help me walk?" she couldn't believe it, he never hurt her or did anything, just offered to teach her how to walk. He was definatly different than any other human she had seen. She then looked at her legs and her hand hovered over them, "But...the pollution in my legs...I don't know if I can. And I cannot go back into the ocean, if I do...it will spread into my blood and kill me. Like it did with everyone else."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:26 pm
William pursed his lips. Everyone else? There were more mermaids? HE thought back to all of the things that he used to believe in, before growing up and excusing them as fairy tales. Were fairies real too? What about magicians? Wizards? He put these thoughts along with the tragic undertones of her response in the back of his mind. He wanted to gain her trust before prodding any more.

"You never know until you try." He said, standing up and offering to her his arm so she could lean her weight on it as she attempted to stand up. He smiled at her. She seemed shocked that he had offered to help him learn, but he couldn't understand why. It is only second nature to help someone in need. Especially a someone who is as pretty as she was.  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:30 pm
Shiva reached her hand out to take his arm, but she was a little hesitant. Mainly, she was still in shock. She then placed her hand on his arm and tried to stand up. Her legs were wobbly as she tried to stand and she gripped his arm to remain steady, "How do you humans deal with legs? They are...hard to move the way I want them to."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:34 pm
"You get used to it. I could ask you the same question about swimming with a tail." He smiled brightly at her. "Here, I have an Idea to help you learn. I'll stand behind you and lift you up just a little bit off of the ground then you can practice putting one foot in front of the other without having to worry about falling down, since i will have you. That should work, right?"  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:37 pm
Shiva blushed a bit, but she did smile. This smile was a little bigger than the last one she gave a few moments ago. She then nodded, "Okay...just don't drop me, promise?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:42 pm
Her smile brightened the room, as terrible and corny that sounds. HE smiled even wider, hers was contagious. "Hahaha, I'm stronger than I look." He said, flexing his arms like one of those funny body builders.

He Helped her up and stood behind her, lifting her, with his hands near her underarms and lifted her gently. Just enough that the balls of her feet could still touch the ground but she wasn't putting any weight on them.

"Now, just take one foot and put it a step in front of the other one. Then take the other foot and put it on front of that one. That's all there is to it."  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:46 pm
Shiva giggled at when he flexed his arms like that. She then blushed when he lifted her. She then took one foot and took a step forward then took her other foot and let it follow the other one. She was still a little shaky, but she was getting the hand of it rather quickly.

She looked back at him, "Is this okay William?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:54 pm
"You are doing great." He said softly. She was so light in his hands, but already she seemed stronger. She was catching on very fast. He found himself marveling at her bravery. Here she was, in a totally alien world, having to learn everything from scratch, and yet she showed only gentleness and strength. He tilted his head so he could see her profile she was still smiling. "Keep going." He said, letting more of her feet touch the ground. Still enough that much of her weight rested in his arms, but enough to let her try a bit more.  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:59 pm
Shiva took a few more steps, "I think I am getting it," she continued to take steps, it was a little easier than she thought. It was a change from her using her tail, but she just had to change how she moved her lower body. She was still smiling as she walked. It was actually fun for her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:05 pm
"You are learning so fast!" He said, laughing. "Here, try just standing." he said, letting her down completely. "The trick to balancing is to focus on a stationary object and try not to over think it." He felt her hesitate under his hands. "You will do fine, and I'll catch you if anything happens." He said as he let go and crossed so that he was standing just in front of her.  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:26 am
Shiva wobbled a bit standing on her own. She took a small step forward to keep herself steady. "I am getting it," she held her arms stretched out so she could keep her balance.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:00 pm
William took a few steps back "Now walk to me. Don't worry, I can still catch you if you fall over. The trick to walking while keeping your balance is to walk a little faster. See, when you walk really slow, you spend a lot of time on one foot, which makes it harder to balance. It you walk a little faster you spend less time balanced on one foot."

He outstretched his arms and watched her. She had the body language of a tightrope walker. Every step was well planned out and precarious. But she was getting it. His mind was alive with plans for her. He thought about taking her out to dinner, meeting his family, going shopping for some clothes that actually fit her...  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:17 pm
Shiva nodded and took a few more steps a little faster towards him. It was easier than taking it slowly. She gave a small smile as she kept moving. Unfortunately, her foot got caught behind the one in front and she tripped falling into him.

She blushed deeply, "I am sorry. I didn't mean to..."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:20 pm
William caught her in his arms. He smiled down at her. "Don't be sorry, you are doing great." He helped her back to her feet and let his hands linger on her shoulders for a few moments. Her face was blushing, which only added to the intensity of her eyes.  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:26 pm
She blushed pure red, "O-Okay, I will try again. But can I take a minute? The pollution on my legs sting so it is a little harder for me to walk. Is it okay if I take a minute until it stops?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff