Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
vampire`s in fma wtf Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like vampires
  yes
  no
View Results

BassGBaby

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:52 pm
Darci calmly stepped out towards the visible vampire. She was confident enough at the moment. "Hm. Well, well. What hath we here?" she said. She gave a eerie grin. "I see that thy is one of our own." She cooed in her old style theatrics.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:37 pm
Right before she left,Victoria scensed someone,"Oh,crap. I scense another vampire.....and this one has a wiered aura". The determend vampire turned around and started toward the two that was so far off,"s**t! I think she's after Al! Oh-no!"  

Teto_Kasane_23

BassGBaby

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:33 pm
Darci's eyes snapped towards Victoria and she quickly looked back at Al. "Thy fail to amuse me." She reached towards him, feeling her entire right arm grow icy cold, fully intending on freezing him. "Shalt thou and i play?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:33 pm
"Ah,Darci,it's been 200 years scince our last fight....which you chickend out on.Fine,let's play,but here's the catch;if you win,do whatever you want with the boy,but if I win,it shall be the other way around."Victoria started toward her old rival,then her nails grew out and where sharper than daggers. "It's your call."  

Teto_Kasane_23

ll Alphonse Elric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:40 am
Alphonse's eyes widened...
"Do what ever she wants with me?!" He squeaked almost gaining tears.
He had to get home to Edward.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:15 pm
"Now now, thou dothn't need to bend the truth. We both left the match respectively. Thy left claiming that thou doth not need to deal with me, and i left knowing i had to quickly return to they of the crimson liquid." She bowed. She grew out her nails as well. Her claws were black and steady. "Unlike thou, i hath been in quarrels in the last two hundred years. You, hath been prancing about with many of the givith kind." She smiled in what seemed to be a good smile and bowed. "I shall follow the gentleman's rule of dueling if thou do the same." She swung her arm, a vase from behind victoria shot towards her, silently, without making a sound. She then quickly reached out to tap Alphonse on the shoulder to freeze him.  

BassGBaby

Teto_Kasane_23

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:17 pm
Victoria growled and attacked Darci;which gave her severe wounds. "Don't touch him,you or me haven't won yet. And I really sugest you just run home to that b*****d anyway,we both know your scared of me." Then she prepared to attack once more.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:05 am
Alphonse gasped and threw his arms back,
leaning back a little and preformed a backwards cartwheel to get out of the way.

ll Alphonse Elric ll
Crew

Teto_Kasane_23

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:06 pm
*Al,don't worry;I won't hurt you if I win,but it's that b***h and her father that will.* Victoria thaught to herself,then she lurged to Darci.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:58 pm
(Are you autohitting me?)

Darci dodged most of the attacks, her only wound was a small cut on her cheek. "Scared of you? Blasphemy! t'would be like screaming at a dust bunny!" she said, smiling. "And remember, when thou touchth me, you freeze!" She said, side stepping and tapping victoria on the shoulder, probably freezing her. "All i wanted to do was ask your dear friend. This fellow here." She rolled her eyes. "I won't attack him if you don't attack me."  

BassGBaby

Teto_Kasane_23

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 pm
(Huh? what's that?)
"Now,come on;whats the point of having this fight if you won't attack? stare And you forget that my element power is fire,so I can burn through Ice,duh!" rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:09 pm
(For example in common RP you post something like:
Victoria aims a punch at Mio
and they say Mio dodges or the punch misses (or something to that effect) but they can't do it all the time. Like next time:
Victoria attempts to kick Mio in the stomach
Mio, so she didn't act like she was always dodging she would get hit every now and then, so it would be a fair fight.
Saying that you attack and you don't give them a chance to do anything to dodge it called autohitting and is usually against the rules of most RP)

Darci rolled her eyes. "You should know by now that i don't physically freeze you, freeze in my terms is to... paralyze your muscles, lock your bones in position, not to physically incase you in ice to to figuratively paralyze you." She sighed. "Besides, you pulled the first punch. I can choose to fight or not, and i chose not the waste by time."

BassGBaby

Teto_Kasane_23

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:36 pm
(Oh,thanks!)

O.o ".....Well,s**t! Why am I even fighting with you anyway? stare And your the one who was acting wiered anyway,and I'm just trying to protect my friend from weierdos like you! wink And you also forget that even though I've been a half-vampire for 500 years,I'm still a 16-year-old girl!" scream  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:01 pm
i am a vampire named crystal diamond
my power is controling people to do what ever i wish for a sertain period of time (almost up to 10 min)

*silently comes from trees and whispers in al's ear*
would you like me to take you to edward, al?

C2_lelouch_guardian

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100

Teto_Kasane_23

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:08 pm
Victoria looked to the trees to see that one of her best friends was taking care of Al;*Good,I'm glad that Crystal is going to tkae Al home,I'll deal with him later,* Then she looked at Darci;*This I'll do for fun*.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff