Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Hell~~Let the hate begin! >=O
Insult the Poster Above You Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

avalonsThief

Dapper Gekko

9,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:22 pm
Oh now galswingirl! You know that the ninja tree's are way more better than any old slugs! Well, Well. I suppose that would set everything right if I got attacked! Because if it's infected, then I would turn into one and then I would come and attack you! Hey, I would even eat some toothpaste before I set myself loose, just for you 8D Now, wait here while I get my Bazooka...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:45 pm
I have a far better arsenal than you could ever dream of. Let me warn you: I have a Gaian/cat hybrid experiment in my lab which listens very well to me. I doubt you'd be missed.  

LabTechZ003
Captain

avalonsThief

Dapper Gekko

9,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:51 pm
Hmm, sorry. I don't want to be bit by some raybid cat thing. The next thing you know, I'm the next little Timmy with my money due lines and wierd assistant with a overly large beard. No, I hope your Butt Creature consumes you then spits out your decaying body.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:46 pm
I doubt that. If she tried, I would remove the cat DNA from her. It had been done once already. If you had the decency or brains to read my journal updates, you would have known that.  

LabTechZ003
Captain

avalonsThief

Dapper Gekko

9,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:34 pm
Hm, I thought for sure that you G-corp freaks would have atleast something to do with the animated running around. I suppose not. But before I go back to telling your how freakish you are, testing on poor random Gaians like so... No, wait. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!? Running around talking to that wierd, Fred guy and letting your fish carry around piano's! Who know's how long that poor fish had to carry that around!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:19 pm
What fish? What piano? You make no sense at all!

And she was not a "poor random Gaian". She volunteered, was paid gold, and as I said I can turn her back whenever I want to. Besides the time she bit me, there were no problems.

In any case, please stop rambling and try to sound at least partially sane.  

LabTechZ003
Captain

avalonsThief

Dapper Gekko

9,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I, as a gaian in this community, would like to know what the hulk you do in your spare time. With genuine proof like this, you can't go wrong!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:06 pm
kelly_baby
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I, as a gaian in this community, would like to know what the hulk you do in your spare time. With genuine proof like this, you can't go wrong!!

Study and experimentation are what I do with my spare time! I returned to Gaia for that purpose.

I fail to see what the problem with that is. At least I'm doing something productive with my time!  

LabTechZ003
Captain

avalonsThief

Dapper Gekko

9,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:34 pm
And what? Laughing with my friends about little british boy's stuck in tree's isn't good for waisting time? Atleast I have friends who I can trust. Unlike someone in the G-Corp. Everyone there is all twitchy... And just cannot be trusted.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:00 pm
Well I have come to assume the inuslting has gone far from where it was suppose to be. Dear me it seems that our labtech has just about lost any sense of sanity.  

Lady Dianna

LabTechZ003
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:13 pm
Oh good, we've got another plebian come to join the pathetic mocking.

Tell me, what is your room-tempurature IQ?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:46 pm
Why, maybe we might have something in common, Dianna. We both think that Little ol' Labtech Has lost his and/or her mind. But believe me, i'm sure my IQ is as good as gold... When I take it 8D  

avalonsThief

Dapper Gekko

9,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

LabTechZ003
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:18 pm
Gold? Make that a dull brass. A worthless alloy. That's a better analogy there.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:04 pm
Dull brass, gold, they're all still a solid mass. But are you telling me your denying the power of the slugs? I hope Santa cow put's you on his 'naughty' list!.... When he gets his fingers back, that it.  

avalonsThief

Dapper Gekko

9,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

LabTechZ003
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:33 pm
kelly_baby
Dull brass, gold, they're all still a solid mass. But are you telling me your denying the power of the slugs? I hope Santa cow put's you on his 'naughty' list!.... When he gets his fingers back, that it.

I fail to see what that has to do with anything.

And if "solid mass" is your only criteria for comparison, then would you also say that Grunny droppings are equivalent to gold and brass?  
Hell~~Let the hate begin! >=O

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff