Reply Rude Discussion
STREETLIGHT MANIFESTO ROBBED!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Recurring Suicide

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:17 pm
Well what I know is that some kids at my high school stole a lot of s**t from them they have like 500-1000 shirts I heard and that they have a lot of hoodies plus if you haven't noticed at my school like almost every kid has a Streetlight Manifesto shirt or hoodie. I'm getting one YAY! biggrin Hey I didn't steal them so don't blame me...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:05 pm
Recurring Suicide
Well what I know is that some kids at my high school stole a lot of s**t from them they have like 500-1000 shirts I heard and that they have a lot of hoodies plus if you haven't noticed at my school like almost every kid has a Streetlight Manifesto shirt or hoodie. I'm getting one YAY! biggrin Hey I didn't steal them so don't blame me...
lol I'd go crazy, cause then everyone I don't like would be wearing one too lol.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

Duskalts

Dapper Duelist

16,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:17 pm
Recurring Suicide

Yeah, a friend in 5th period, Courtney, knows the guy who took the trombone. gonk If you would've said sooner that the theifs go to our school, then I would've connected the emo kids walking around with the Streetlight Manifesto merchandise. >.< I swear, god forbid they actually support a band. No, they go and steal from them.... crying [instert long line of cursing and what not here]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:31 pm
Recurring Suicide
you should turn them in im sure streetlight would be more then happy to get just desserts and give you some s**t like a shout out on the next cd or whatever  

AnonymousJoe

Fanta08

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:42 pm
Ohman, not speaking about them musically or anything, but this guy:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Is a real jerk. And so is his creepy girlfriend. I dont know who he is in the band but I sure don't like him.

I was at a show and she was all slobbery drunk. We were in the back and there was plenty of room but she was all over me and I am not very tall and she kept elbowing me in the boobs.

For those without boobs, it does not feel very nice to get elbowed in the boob especially with pierced nipples (Too much info, I know).

So I told her to step off and she pushed me. I didn't feel much like fighting but she kept following me and pushing me. Soooooo I push her back and she falls and her very large Streetlight Manifesto boyfriend comes over. So he's yelling at me and my friend comes up behind me and starts yelling at him and then he pushes me and then my friend punches him and then the girl slaps me so I punch the girl and at that point, you could say we were fighting.

Then the bouncers come and go "Errr." and Mr. Manifesto is all, "WE'RE A HEADLINING BAND HERE TONIGHT, I DONT DESERVE THIS KIND OF DISRESPECT. SOMEONE SHOULD KEEP THIS GIRL IN LINE."

And I tell him to keep his slobbery b***h in line and we wont have any trouble and he pushes me again and then we are dragged apart while he and his girlfriend b***h and whine about crazy ******** up skinheads and how skinheads are evil and blaaah.

So in short, it sucks that they're stuff was stolen, but that one guy needs a meeting with the underside of my boot. :/  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:33 am
rofl That's why I try not to be bitchy back. It only leads to more bitchyness and then we all die. gonk But he does sound like a total a**...That is totally disapointing.  

Duskalts

Dapper Duelist

16,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150

Vincent The Cup

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:05 pm
Stealing from a tour bus?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:34 pm
******** bastards.

I heard that they were robbed twice.  

409 in your coffee

Electric Uncle Akuma

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:48 pm
Good God!
Call The Aquabats!

But in all seriousness, this blows totally.  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff