Reply Archives
The Darien Experience (apartment RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fai_Fluorite

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:37 pm
"No I am fine at the moment and my cafe is close by, it's half the reason I picked this building" Smiling he stood up from his chair, picking some dirt off his shirt and leading his guest to the door.

Opening it, he turned to Jack. "Thank you and don't hesitate to ask for help". His hand rested on the edge of the frame. "Have fun at uni!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:38 pm
"Hurry up you slowpokes!" Mimmy exclaimed. The movers her father had hired grumbled, but wouldn't dare complain to the petite "tiger" ordering them around like the queen of everything.
Staring up at her future home and anticipating her new life, Mimmy stood tall and giggle to herself. 'New home, clean slate, new life!' She felt a squeeze in her heart as she recalled her past. 'Psssh, that's over now. I get to try again!' Mimmy scurried into the building and pulled out her pretty little silver key and entered her new living quarters. Apt. 5.
"Bwaa!! It's big!" Mimmy span around her living room, but abruptly stopped as a familiar aroma filled the air. This scent. Yes, she knew it well. 'Cake!' Then, she found herself skipping down the hall towards the scent. Stopping at Apt 2. she found the door ajar and the sound of two voices. She stood at the threshold of the apartment.
"Hellooo?"

evilncute

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:41 pm

Jack nodded. "Thank Yuui!" He turned and opened the door, walking straight into someone. "Oh damn! Sorry! Sorry! I should have looked where I was going!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:44 pm
"Owwy" Mimmy whispered to herself. Quickly she remember why she had came. "I smell cake! Is it you?"  

evilncute

Fai_Fluorite

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:44 pm
Yuui stood there, rather shocked as he looked down upon what could only be a middle school girl

"Excuse me but are you lost", he inquired with a slight tilt to his head and voice

User Image

"Ohh and of course you can have some cake, would you also like tea? Maybe we can phone your parents?" The smile never slipped but concern had entered his voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:47 pm
"Oh no! I live here!" Mimmy smiled brilliantly. it felt so good saying those words. She lived there!  

evilncute

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:47 pm

"Uhhh..." Jack scratched the back of his head. How old is this girl? "Hey, sorry about walking into you... but I gotta run, see ya!" Jack started running, knowing he was going to be late. He dipped into his room, grabbed his helmet then ran outside and onto his bike.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:50 pm
Yuui waved, grinning at the retreating figure before turning to the girl.

"You must live with your parents, would they also like some cake?"

((OOC: Sorry ^_^"" But you do look awfully young XD))  

Fai_Fluorite

evilncute

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:55 pm
Parents? Oh my, she knew where this was going. "My parents don't live here. It's just me! I'm almost 18 you know!" She puffed up her cheeks and furrowed her brows, annoyed by the mistake. Her eyes shifted down to the floor and a blush spread across her cheeks, now embarrassed she showed that sort of face.

"Yes, cake would be nice..." she mumbled.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:01 pm

Jack pulled on his helmet and went to turn the key in the ignition when he realized.
He didn't have the key, or his tablet. Or the disk with his work on it.
Or even his wallet. "Crap crap CRAP!" He jumped off the bike, making fall onto his foot. "YEEEEK!!! DAMMIT!" He lifted the bike back up, placing it on it's stand then racing up the stairs to his room. The girl was still standing outside Yuui's room. He rushed in, grabbed all his stuff, then rushed out the door, tripping and slamming into the ground.
"Oooooooooooooooooow!"

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

evilncute

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:07 pm
"Waah!" Mimmy squealed, hearing the man from before trip. "Are you alright!" She quickly ran over to help him up.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:08 pm
Ignoring the dark haired man sprawled across the floor, allowing him to keep his dignity he dragged the 17? year old inside.

"He's tired thats all, I have cupcakes with cherries on top inside, is that okay for the time being?"  

Fai_Fluorite

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:10 pm

Jack pushed himself up. "Yeah, yeah... I'm fine... thanks, but gotta run!" He grinned, before sprinting away, stuffing all the stuff into a backpack he had with him, throwing it over his shoulders and jumping on the bike, pulling his helmet on, and accelerating away.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:17 pm
Where was this guy going in such a hurry?! 'Hmph! I show compassion at least chat with me! What a punk...', she thought to herself.
Mimmy follow the blond haired man into his apartment. It seemed like he was also just moving into the apartments.

"Oh! My name is Mimmy. Nice to meet you! I guess we will be neighbors."

evilncute

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas