Reply Announcements
~Introductions~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyrihaz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:29 pm
Hi, my name is Zahiryn and you can call me that or any nickname you come up with. I'm 16 years old and I love writing. I have been writing for a while now, but I'm well aware that I still have a lot to go before I reach a decent level. Not that I plan on giving up 3nodding

I love to read, I'm pretty much obese with books per see. I love mangas and animes. I can draw a bit (is more like a distraction to me, when I need to get away from writing for a moment. I love to day dream, I'm really good at that when I'm in school ^.^

I write short stories and poems most of the time, drama and fantasy being my best genres, even when I try most genres just for fun. I have severals novels started around but I still have to get the hang of the writing till you finish part. And first person, that gives me a lot of work.

I love my muse, hehe, but sometimes I jsut want to kill it for a bit. (Having three plots in your head at the same time can be quite the headache.)

Well thats it for now, dont know what else to say, and perdons for my crappy English, my native language is spanish, and my gramar needs a lot of work redface

Bye!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:26 pm
Welcome to everyone who joined after I last popped in~

Pur- Sprichst du Deutsch? owo  

Nemora

Jeering Codger

Sh3LbZ

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:34 am
Hi I'm Sh3LbZ, you can call me by that or my real name Shelby I really don't care. xp I'm 15 and all I do is read, write and draw with the occasional T.V. show I'll sit down and watch like C.S.I. Las Vegas and New York and Ghost Whisperer. I am fairly new at writing I just started to get really into it last summer.

I read a lot of horror and mythical stuff, like Stephen King and I must admit I do like Twilight; however you will not see me going around and talking about how much Edward is so hot. rolleyes Nope my sister does that and I can't stand it. xp

I also draw a lot to I draw anime style a lot, so if you want any sort of avi art or fan art just ask me and I'll see what I can do. biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:46 am
Heys. I'm Jillian and I'm offically the youngest person here at the amasome age of 14 (15 once May comes. Taurus baby!). As you can probally already tell, I have weird and random sayings (like amasome, amazingnosity, adding 's' to everything, ECT).

I live to write. It helps me to live. I've grown and healed because of it and I want to help return those feelings to others.

I love fantasy, romance, humor, and angst/drama. I'm always writing fanfiction and most of it leans towards angst for some odd unknown reason. I generally don't like my original stories enough to post them and I write by doing scenes and then linking them together.

I hate spelling and descriptions run away from me. And yet, I could babble all day (as you can see) if it were possible for me too do it and not lose my voice (which just happened and is very depressing).

Meg Cabot, Tamora Pierce, J.K. Rowling, Libba Bray. Twilight is good, but is not the most amazing book ever to have existed. There are so many more good books out there! Anyone ever heard of Madeleine L'Engle? Gail Carson Levine? The Lady Grace Cavendish series? Garth Nix?

But Meg Cabot rules all!

-Jillian

OH! And I'm Scottish, Irish, Italian (woot!), German (and learning the language now Nem), Austrian, and American!

Immortale_Amore

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:10 pm
User Image

Welcome everyone! We're slowly getting more people, it's exciting!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:47 pm
Greeting to one and all from the Shallarinath(Yes my name Does mean something!) 'Tis truly a pleasure to be amongst such esteemed fellows! I will be sure to persuade my friends to join us post haste, But first I suppose a little about myself would be appriciated?

I live in a quaint little town in Ohio(Of all the places in the world Ohio? well at least there's nothing around big enough to eat me) I am a highschooler by day and a fiction writer whenever I feel like it. I'm also kind of the unofficial Head Dungeon Master amongst my friends, unfortunately some of them take the game way to seriously and I'm probably going to have to haul their butts back to reality. My favorite book series is The Legend of Drizzt, by R.A. Salvatore(More Dungeons & Dragons! Does it ever really stop?) Whoops, looks like I'll have to finish this later, I'm wanted at the dinner table!

Sorry about that! where was I? Oh yes books! I love books, mountains and mountains of books! There can never be enough books, and that in turn made me think of them often. Indeed I get in trouble for reading in class. So eventually I though of books so much that an Idea for one kept popping into my head!Now, three years later that single idea has evolved into an entire world! That is a basic run down of myself, besides the forementioned things I am also 6'4 1/2'' tall and really like toast and cheese!  

Shallarinath
Crew

Shallarinath
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:32 pm
Personal Reflections

I have a semi-diverse ancestry. I am part German, Irish, and English.

I have had very many pets in my life. I have had cats, hamsters, fish, and
a dog. Most of my pets were hamsters though.

Once when I was five I took a two week long vacation to Yellowstone National Park. It was only after I got there that I found out that there would be no TV.

I deeply enjoy music. My favorite bands are The Beatles, Jethro Tull, and Celtic Legend.

In my spare time I like to write fiction novels. Currently there are about four idea’s for books floating around in my head.

On both sides of my family euchre is a traditional game. This week marks the 7th time I’ve had to relearn how to play.

My friends and I intensely enjoy anime films made by Hayo Miyazaki. Some of his films include Spirited Away, Castle in the Sky, and Princess Mononoke.

On the date of my seventh birthday a split my head open. It took five stitches to the back of my head to repair the damage.

My mom’s half of the family all live in Georgia. My dad’s half of the family all live in Florida.

On Saturday’s I play Dungeons & Dragons. That’s right, I’m a level four elf necromancer!

I love to read books! Unfortunately geometry class is not quite the proper place for deep readers such as myself.

I also enjoy comic books. My favorite comic book character is the Incredible Hulk. HULK SMASH!

In the way of siblings I have one little brother. He can really grate on my nerves sometimes.

I am very video game deprived as I have only a laptop and an eight year old Game Boy Color. All of my computer games are medieval fantasy adventure games.

Even though I am sixteen I am in no hurry to learn how to drive. I think I’ll learn as soon as I find a pressing need to go anywhere not within an hour’s bike ride.

In 6th grade I was in band, but then I switched to choir. I like choir, but I would still like to learn how to play a few instruments like piano and guitar.

Because of my Irish heritage I have a liking for Celtic things. This includes songs folktales ect.

On of my hobbies is collecting rocks and minerals. Since I have been collecting for a while my collection has a wide variety of fascinating gems and such.

My dad runs a online music shop called The Artist Shop. Occasionally he employs me to sort and fill out E-mail orders.

The small leather pouch that I carry around my neck is an Indian medicine bag. Every day I put some different rock from my collection in the bag. I do this purely because I like to get the attention that comes with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:39 pm
Hello! biggrin
Well, My name is confidential, but you can call me xXBitterSweetXx; xXSweetXx; xXBitterXx; Or any of them without the x's. x3
Well, what to say about myself...
I like to Write. ^^ A lot, so you'll probably see a lot from me, hopefully. I have lots of spare time on the weekends, so it really depends on how I'm feeling.

I love to read, and I love to write. I'm very passionate about both reading and writing books. I've read too many books to count, and I've written about four books. I don't publish, because they're mostly in rough draft form, and I have to make so many changes it makes my head spin. Not to mention I have to save my money for it. My favorite author... I don't have one. There are so many great authors out there, and I have to applaud them all. I've read a lot of books that were incredibly good, so I don't have a favorite. Although, my favorite genre would have to be either mystery, fantasy, sci fi, romance, or any really good book you can throw my way, although, I'm not a big fan of horror. I'm also very passionate about music and any type of art or poetry. I like most music, although rock, alternative rock, and the oldies have attached to me more than most. I enjoy any radio station that you can turn to, so I'm a good person to ride in the car if you don't want any whiners. :p My favorite bands/artists are to be told to those who wish to ask. :3 My favorite poet is to be revealed by those who wish to ask as well.

I'm just your average ordinary everyday fiction writer, but I think you'll find my stories fun and good to read... I hope. Oh, I usually have comedy in my books, because I don't like being serious. D: But, I will write a serious book now and then. And, I write a lot of short stories. Actually, I have a buttload of short stories about a single character that I made up. o.o They are totally awesome, I'll put them up when I have the time. :3 I promise. The ideas from my books are usually either music inspired, or brain inspired. So, the feel of the book usually reflects what I'm listening to. :/ I guess you'll see.

Well, that's it for now. ^^ Toodles~

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

marda elliot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:42 pm
Hello!

My name is Marda, I'm eighteen and I am an aspiring novelist. I hope to be published within two years, so wish me luck biggrin

I have been writing for four years and I wouldn't say I'm experienced; I have much more to learn. Though I do think I know a fair bit and have been to many amazing writing workshops with talented authors and poets who have taught me lots. I am constantly trying to challenge myself with my writing, though I usually stick to specific genres such as romance, YA and drama. I do a mix of everything, though I would eventually love to dip my toes into every genre in one way or another smile I'm even considering writing an analysis on internet fandom!

I write short stories, some poetry and I am trying to get into scripts/plays. I really want to be an author and I am currently working on a YA novel, with too many plots for other ones bouncing around my head.

Other than writing, I enjoy Cadbury mini-eggs, music of most kinds, tea, TV shows and other various guilty vices. Feel free to snoop around my profile and add me, if you wish. I might take awhile to respond to you - I'm just lazy and you have to poke me a bit to get moving.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:23 pm
User Image

Nice to meet you two! Everyones' introductions are so long, mine feels inadequate- but I'm too lazy right now to change that. I'm just glad we're getting some fresh blood, er, new faces!

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:01 pm
Fresh meat! twisted

Only kidding, just don't piss me off or I'll do one of two things. Depending on how badly you piss me off, and who you are.

Number 1: I will beat you over the head with a piece of frozen meat

Number 2: I will abduct you and.... erm.... well, I've not actually thought any further than that.

Anyway, welcome! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:39 am
Hey guys and gals. Name's Forrest, but I personally prefer Wolf.
You can call me whatever you want however, most everyone does...I have around 100 different nicknames...no joking.

And as long as heritage is up for all to admire. Mine is diverse, I'm scotch-Irish, German, and Native American (Cherokee, Mohican). Nice to meet you all.

I love writing, I haven't got to do a lot of it lately, but I'm working on a fantasy series, roughly around four books. I write fantasy, sci-fi, a little bit of horror. I have an idea for a horror book I'm thinking of working on alongside the fantasy.

I love anime/manga, but I don't get to read a lot of manga's sadly. My favorites include but are not limited to: Naruto, Bleach, Eureka 7, Code Geass, Inuyasha, and Full Metal Panic.

I also read A LOT, mostly history related books. But I read all kinds of fantasy and sci-fi too. And I'm hoping to maybe get some help or ideas from you guys.

That's about it really. Later.  

wolfs shepard

Kelethor
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:06 pm
Well, my introduction will be inadequate compared to some.

Real name Alexander, I'm a sophomore.

I write to get my ideas down, and for the satisfaction it gives when I've acomplished something for the day.

I have a lot of ideas I stop before page five, several dozen, but I have one now that I'll be posting updates on. It's currently broke my standard record by a page. So I'll probably be adding to it for awhile.

Well, I hope to fit in nicely here. Giving wisdom as well as receiving it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:14 pm
HaHA!

Jillian, I am sorry to say that I have taken the role as youngest person here. I just turned fourteen in February~

Not that it really matters, though. As Tom Lehrer said (sang?), "We'll all fry together when we fry."

So that's a relief. >.>

Hi. My name is Caitlin and, as I said, I'm fourteen. Pleased to meet you, etcetera etcetera. I hate even TRYING to write when I have no sort of idea in my head. My best ideas have been born when a random line of speech or verse pops into my head and it interests me enough to drag me from what I'm doing and pay attention to it. An example of that is in the Poetry section already, entitled Insanity Is. Go read it. Now.

I enjoy RPing quite a bit, though sometimes I find it...annoying, especially when I see RPs that have NO plot. "All girls school with all male teachers," "GIRLS STUCK IN FOREST W/ BOY VAMPIRRRRRRES."

Isn't that maddening?

Anyway. I love RPs so much because you get to make a character. Isn't that fabulous when you think about it? You get to make a PERSON come ALIVE, even if it's only on a piece of (mostly virtual) paper.

Now it's time for random facts.

~I love eyes. I love looking at eyes. I love oddly colored eyes. I have this amazing want to get fifty-two pairs of colored contacts and where a different pair every week. Purple one week. Bored of purple? AQUAMARINE! Bored of aquamarine? Get a nice sinister pair of black iris contacts. Then cat eyes the next week! =D

~Some of my favorite bands include Coldplay, Muse, The White Stripes, and The Hoosiers.

~Three out of four of my favorite bands are British (though one of the band members is Swedish. =3)

~I hate to sound so overly cliche, but if I couldn't listen to any music for the rest of my life, I'd really rather die.

~My best friend is almost a complete opposite of me, though our music tastes are the same and span over a LOT of genres.

~I don't write all the time. I've got to admit that I DON'T plan on being a writer when I grow, nor do I have any great desire to be. It would be nice, maybe, but I don't want the world to see my ideas through writing. I write when something in my mind sort of has a spasm, like when I know something isn't right, or when I have little flashes of a piece of an idea.

~I'd love to act. Act act act. I haven't quite got my heart completely consumed by it yet, but I almost hope to. But I still don't want to be a dramatic a*****e actor. I want to act like I when I want to write -when an idea or inspiration or injustice flashes through.

~This is probably my nerdiest fact on here, so bare with me. I love to...decorate virtual rooms. Seriously. Don't laugh at me. It's relaxing, and I love imagining having such a room.

I think that's WAAAAAAY more than you really needed to know about me right now. But that's okay. I hope you don't mind the rambling. =)

OH! And when not posting one of my poems, stories, whatever, I make my page align to the right. Hope you don't mind too much, and if you do...too bad. I'm not changing it.

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:25 pm
Nice to meet you two! And Helix, I definitely don't mind all the information, I love learning all about the members! Don't get me wrong, I'm not a stalker or anything...

I love that coloured contact idea, but I wouldn't be able to do that, I can't even wear regular contacts without my severely dry eyes causing them to shrink and pinch my eyes. Not a pleasant experience I'll have you know. Besides, I like my eye colour, it's uniquely gray.  
Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff