Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
AoiMakura's journal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AoiMakura

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:53 am
Day 5:
Breakfast: raisin bran w/ milk: 210
lunch: bag of light popcorn: 100
cherry yogurt: 140
its only like 2 now so i'll post more later...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:57 pm
srry couldn'y get back on till today. i dot even wanna talk about the weekend so i'll pick it up with today.
day 6:
breakfast: rice crispies: 140
lunch: ham & cheese wrap w/ lettuce and tomatoe: 452
milk:140
snack: 1 bag lite popcorn: 100
banana:100
cheese on saltines:
dinner: pasta w/ sauce and lotsa cheese: 450
grape juice: 160
total:1822 uggh
excersise: huh? whats that?
water: X X X...
eh pretty bad today...  

AoiMakura

AoiMakura

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:46 pm
at the moment im having frequet panic attacks and emotional breakdowns due to my performance anxiety, (my all-state auditio is saturday)
so its not lilkey that im going to eat well and excersise is definatly out of the question untill after saturday so i won't be posting till after.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:48 pm
Ok so the audition is finally over and guess what!!! I GOT A 100!!!!
GUYS I COULD BE GOING TO ALL-STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry had a sudden burst of excitement!!
unfortunatly getting a hundred doesn't garuntee me a spot at all-state. i still have a bunch of ranking crap to go throught and i won't know if i got in or not untill august. scream
also im doin a u.s. marine band competition in novemeber...
but until then my practice scheduale is a little less tense so i can get back on track. i really can't wait until school is over. i will definatl have more time on my hands to work with. 28 more days left!!
so now that i've blabbed on forever i have to go but i wil start from where i left off tomorow.  

AoiMakura

AoiMakura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:35 pm
lol. sorry i haven't posted since sunday. i forgot i had two concerts this week. xD
day 7
breakfast: honey bunches and oats cereal: 140
lunch: chicken patty with ketchup on a bun with monzerella cheese. mmm. although i should start bringing my lunch...: 310
milk: 140
snack: pouch of dinosaur fruit snacks xD: 80
animal crackers: 130
haven't eaten dinner yet, but my sis has a concert tonight so it will probly be something quick and probl not good for me...
water: X X X X X YAY!
excersise: like i said, sis has a concert so a. i either have to babsit my brother or b. i have to go to the concert so most likley whatever excersise i get in will be little. i plan on doing some core work later if i can.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:20 pm
sorry i haven't posted in a while. i keep foretting to post stuff. lol. but this time i have been keeping it together (except on memorial day, that was bad). well the other day i realized that im going to be a junior next year. that means proms next year. i've decided that my new goal is to get in shape so that i can look sexy at prom. i wanna buy a pretty dress and actually look good in it, lke a flat tummy and less flab in the arms lol. also i found out that im going to be flute section leader in band next year which really excites me!! buuutt we're having a section party in july which involves a pool and a hot and the dreaded bathing suit so thats like a mini goal i guess. xD  

AoiMakura

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces