Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
The Family... (POST UR PROFILES NOW!!!!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:03 pm
Sayuri ran over to her aunt and hugged her, "Ohayou, Oba-chan!" She laughed and sat down and began to eat coco puffs. (YUM!!!)

(translation: "good morning, Aunt)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:21 pm
Grandpa limped into the kitchen. "I'm hungry!" he annouced as he sat on the table. His hand krept along the table until it snatched Sayuri's coco puffs, and then he wolfed it down.

Roxanne hid under the covers, scrunching her eyes. She refused to wake up.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:09 pm
Sayuri shot from her chair, "Ojii-Chan! Those were mine!" She yelled, for once using english, which was very rare for her. "Okaa-san!" She complained.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:28 pm
(@konekoko: sure.)

James banged on Roxanne's door, "Get your butt out of bed or I'll come in there and get you out myself!" He yelled, laughing afterward.

"Honey," Lacy said. "Be nice." She kissed his cheek and watched as Jessie and Jakie ran passed them laughing.

(EVIL CHILDREN!!!!)  

daughter-of-the-moon1

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:10 am
Rosey burped loudly "woooophs!!! Sorry about that!!!! HEY SIS!!!!! WE NEED MORE CAKE!!!!!!" Rosey stood up, "and Gramps!!!! Get your own food!! I want my mornings to be PEACEFULL!!!!!!" Rosey sat down then looked around "SIS!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:10 pm
"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Leslie yelled laughing, "Cant you all make your own breakfast for once? I swear you guys get lazier and lazier by the- WOAH!" Leslie yelled as she was tripped by Jakie. She fell down the stairs with a 'THUMP-THUMP-THUMP' until she hit the bottom. "Ow," Leslie said rubbing her sore head. She looked up and saw Jessie and Jakie laughing. "You two better run!" Leslie yelled in a teasing tone. She started chasing them around the house untill she finally caught them and they fell on the couch laughing.
Yep... just a normal morning in the Clifford house.  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:16 pm
(lol)
Rosey looked at her watch, "oops!! I'm going to be late if I don't hurry up!!!" Rosey grabbed the coco puffs box off of the table, "claiming these!!" She heard Sayuri protest "sorry got to go to work by guys!!!" Rosey ran out of the kitchen, she noticed her sister screeming up the stairs, "Sis! Don't forget to pick up another cake at the store!!! I don't want to have to do it AGAIN!!! Pluse I have a buisy schedual I have to find a boy friend before you do!" Rosey laughed then hurried out of the house grabbing her keys.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:33 am
Sayuri folded her arms and watched as Grandpa ate her breakfast.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:48 pm
Rosey turned on the raido. . .there was traffic. "awwww!!!!! come on!!!! You've got to be kidding me!!!" Rosey turned the volume up, the Killers started to play. Rosey hummed along to the tune, as she inched along.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:34 pm
Sayuri walked up to her room, hoping to avoid the evil twins. She shut the door and turned on her music, buono!. (They do some of the songs from Shugo Chara ^.^)

(I'm going to make another profile...)

Clan name: You all should know....
Rp name: Kaya Clifford
Family rank: cousin of Rosie and Leslie
Pic: User Image
Other: Is the trouble maker in the family (such as going to jail TWICE!)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:06 pm
(hmmm. . .haven't you used that picture already for another roleplay? xp it is a pretty cool picture!)
Rosey continued to sit in traffic.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:00 pm
Ha! It is I! Moonflower!

Clan Name: Moonflower (uh DUH!)
Position in Clan: Warrior
Family Name: Silver Clifford
Family Rank: Young Cousin
Pic: User Image

((I was going to say Silver was the younger cousin on grampa's uncle's great aunt's grandmother's daughter's neise's son's side, but that's to long.))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:07 pm
(lol, awesome!!!!!)

Kaya screamed and ran out of the bathroom. "Jaki! Jessie!" She yelled as the two twins ran down the hall. The stopped and slowly turned. "Get your two little butts back here!" She yelled.

Slowly the two girls ran walked towards her, "What is that?" She pointed into the bathroom. The two girls looked at each other. "Our pet rats, Spike and Thorn." They said in unison.

"Get them out!" She said. They walked into the bathroom and grabbed the rats. "If I ever see them again I will kick your a-"

"Kaya!" Lacy was right behind her. "Don't you dare swear!" She said and walked over to her kids.

"Tell them to keep their rats in their cages!" She yelled, walked into the bathroom and slammed the door. "I hate those two devil children..." Then began to think of a way to get them back. (MUAHAHAHA!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sayuri heard the fight outside and shook her head, glad she hadn't gone to the bathroom yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:01 pm
(lol nice)
Rosey finally made her exit and started to turn at a slower then turtle pace. "ugh!!" Rosey grumbled then slammed her head on the steering wheel.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:10 am
Silver poked her head through the door, noting the chaos that was The Cifford House.
Good morning my oh-so chaotic relations!
Yelled walking inside. She grabbed the twins' arms and pull them to her as the ran past.
What did Kaya think of the rats?
She whispered. One look on her face said it must have been really hard for them not to laugh. Silver nodded and released them.
The little devils.
She grinned. She was the only one in the whole house that did get attacked by their tricks. But then, she was the only one who helped them with the tricks.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff