Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
War! Part 2 (O.O ITS FINISHED!!!! O.O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:42 pm
((YAY!!!!!! ANOTHER PERSON!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!))
((If is ok with you Shadowfang, the mountains that Bree and Baka ran to are going to be the mountains near Kira's castle.))
Blackstar was simpely wandering in the mountains that surrounded Queen Kira's castle. Blackstar stopped to get a drink from a mountain river, when she scented another presense. She found the scent and followed it. Blackstar found a small camp that had two girls, a polar bear, and a snow leopard ((I think thats what the one animal pic. is.)). She left her scent on a nearby tree, so she can find this place later, and ran back down the mountains. She kept running until she got inside the castle and mad it to the thrown (sp?) room where Kira was. "Your majesty. There are two girls and their pets, a snow leopard and a polar bear, camping in the mountains near the casle," Blackstar reported.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:14 pm
Kira shot from her chair, "Show me." She commanded and together they walked out of the thrown room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Erin shot an arrow at a near by tree, hitting the target. "Nice shot," Moon, her lioness, said.

"Thanks..." She mumbled and sighed.

Moon walked over to her, "What?"

"Five years ago...today..." She could finish. Moon put a paw on her arm. "She's proud of you." Erin glanced at her and nodded. Suddenly the snapping of a branch shot Erin her feet, at the same time her bow and an arrow came up. "Who's there? Show yourself!" She called. Moon growled next to her and a boy appeared, his hands in the air. A lion followed, also growling.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:03 pm
"Its this way," Blackstar said, as she, Kira, and some of her army followed the trail Blackstar was walking on earlier. Blackstar montioned for them to stop as Blackstar checked behind the bushes again. She saw that the girls, the snow leopard and the polar bear were still there. She went back to Kira quietly. "They are still there, you highness. The two girls, the snow leopard, and the polar bear are all there," reported Blackstar.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:49 pm
Snow sniffed the air, "Bree." She motioned towards the bushes with her tail. "Kira." She growled.

Bree smiled, "We'll give them a fun chase." She grabbed her board, Beka did the same. "Shall we?" They jumped on their boards and got ready to head down the mountain. "Hey, Kira! Try and catch us!" Beka called and they raced down the mountain, passing Kira and her guards. Snow and Eve were close behind.  

daughter-of-the-moon1

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:53 am
Blackstar took off, leaving Kira and her soldiers in the dust, and raced after the girls. Blackstar was faster than all of them, so when she got close enough, she jumped over the animals and onto Beka, dragging her down onto the ground. She picked her up by the back of her jacket, hung on tight, and ran back to Kira stopped when Blackstar reached them. "I caught one, your majesty," Blackstar muffled between her teeth and the jacket. Beka tried to get free, but Blackstar held on tight.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:33 am
Kira patted Blackstar on the head, "Good job. They'll come back for her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Um...hi," The boy said, putting his hands down. The lion looked at him and unsheathed his claws. "I'm Jake, you are?"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

daughter-of-the-moon1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:29 pm
Bree stopped and jumped off of her board, "Kira." She cursed and ran back to where Kira was, Snow beside her, but Eve ran on ahead. "Eve, stop! Its a trap!" She yelled, but the polar bear didn't listen. Bree and Snow ran faster.

Soon they came face to face with Kira and her guards, Eve was growling at a leopard. "Snow..." Bree whispered and Snow jumped at the leopard. They rolled around for a few minuets until a huge gust of wind stopped everything. Bree looked up and saw Blackthorn, Kira's dragon. "S***!" Bree cursed.

The huge dragon landed, looked at Kira and bowed his head. They must have passed a few words because they stared at each other for a second. "Its fine. Now, take care of these traitors." Kira said, grabbed Beka by the hair and threw her towards next to Bree. Blackthorn nodded and walked towards Bree and Beka.

Snow jumped over them and landed on Blackthorn's neck. Eve joined her quickly. While Blackthorn was busy with Eve and Snow, Bree and Beka pulled out two daggers each. "Come on, Kira, you coward." Beka said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:51 pm
(heres one more person biggrin )
(btw, i'm going to make a new profile)

Warrior name: Thunderstar
Character name: Kylen
pet: User Image
side: good
Bio: He doesn't remember anything besides a fire and his phoenix, Koji.
Personality: bad tempered, but can be kind
Picture: User Image  

Shadeslayer101

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:37 am
Blackstar jumped over to Blackthorn and racked her claws at Snow. After Snow was off, Blackthorn threw Eve at a tree and left the polar bear there. Blackstar and Blackthorn hurried over to Kira and stood on both sides of her. Blackstar kept going though, and she charged at Beka again, but this time, Blackstar jumped over the two girls and landed behind them. She jumped again, but this time, she grabbed Bree by the jacket and part of her shoulder, and landed beside Kira again. This time, she kept a hold on the girl, and dug her teeth into her jacket to keep a better hold. Blackstar stopped digging in her teeth when she felt the tips brush Bree's skin. "I think we should retreat with one girl. This way, we can savor the hunt and use the girl we have as bait, to make sure that they come for her into our clutches," Blackstar muffeled quietly so Bree couldn't hear, but Kira and Blackthorn still could.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:49 pm
Suddenly Moon wasn't paying attention to the guy in front of Erin and her. "Erin," She glanced at her. "Kira." That one name made Erin forget everything.

"Where?" Erin asked, putting the arrow away. She jumped on Moon and they dashed away. "Snow top mountains, not to far away from here." Erin unsealthed her sword and put it on her right leg.

A few minutes later Erin saw Blackthorn's huge shape and quickly every detail of him. "Kira!" She yelled.

Once Moon stopped beside a girl, a snow leopard and polar bear. Erin was off her.
"Do I know you, you look very familiar," Kira said and unsealthed her sword.

The girl's eyes were like fire, "I'm Erin. You killed my sister, Sayuri!" Suddenly she looked very familiar. Kira snickered and put her hand up when Blackthorn was about to attack. "How long has it been? Five years?" Kira asked, "You've grown up so much. And you look so much like your sister. Lets see if your any good with a sword."

They took a step forward at the same time and they're swords hit each other. Soon they were dodging and striking at each other. "Your good," Kira complemented.
Erin just glared at her and glance out of the corner of her eye Moon and Blackstar circling each other. "You're no longer a kitten." Blackstar laughed and swiped at Moon.

There were now two girls with the snow leopard and polar bear. "You're out numbered," She motioned her to look were her guards once were. Kira's eyes were now filled with angry and she pushed away. She jumped onto Blackthorn and they flew off. Blackstar followed close behind. Suddenly Erin noticed the boy and his lion had followed.

"Thought you might need might help," He shrugged and sheathed his sword. "Guess not."

Erin rolled her eyes, "I don't need help thank you very much." She walked over to the girls and their animals, "Hi. I'm Erin, this is Moon." A girl in green stepped forward and glared at Erin, "Thanks, but we could have done fine without you."

The other girl, the one in purple pushed the other girl down. They looked the same, twins. "Don't mind her. Thanks for your help. I'm Bree and that's," She pointed the other girl. "Beka. This is Snow and Eve." She pointed to the leopard then the bear. Bree looked over Erin's shoulder and waved to the boy.

"Hi, who are you?"

Jake waved back, "I'm Jake and this is Thoraxo." He pointed to the lion next to him. Erin glared at him and turned back to the Bree.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:33 am
When Kira, Blackthorn, Blackstar, and the soliders returned to the castle's thrown room, Blackstar statred flexing her claws. "I wish i could have gotten my claws on that stupid kitten that calls herself a lioness." Blackstar growled. "I am joining to show her that she can't mess with me, now before, not now, not EVER!" Blackstar paced around in circles. "Kira, I'm going to the training ground to practice." Blackstar turned and left for the training field.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later at the training field:

Blackstar walked around, a little tired from practicng so hard. She left the training field and walked over to the mountains. "I wonder if it would be different if i was on they're side. Would i be different? What are they really like?" Blackstar asked herself. She paced around softly. "I wonder so much............. Am i even on the right side of this war?" She still paced around, walking in circles until there was a dirt circle from walking so much. Blackstar left the circle and walked up the mountains a little until she found a nice spot to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later during the night:

Blackstar woke up and it was in the middle of the night. She still wondered if she was on the wrong side of the war. Then she thought back to what Erin said, "You killed my sister, Sayuri!" "Kira wouldn't kill someone on purpose, would she? Is that the whole deal of war?" She paced even more, thinking all about what she saw Kira do, and Blackstar realized that KIRA was the evil one. Not Erin, Beka, Bree, and all the others. Blackstar knew that she was right, so she said out loud towards to castle, "I am sorry Blackthorn, but i am going. If you can hear me, tell Kira that i left her." Blackstar turned around, found Erin's scent from earlier, and started following it, running as fast as she could.

((YAY!!!!! I AM GOING TO THE GOOD SIDE!!!!!! SEE YOU LATER CRYSTALSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:23 am
Blackstar was wondering around, still looking for Erin and the others.

((pointless post. xd )  

Feathertail14

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:27 am
Blackstar was still searching for Erin and the others, when she got hungry. She quickly made her kill out of a normal deer and ate. She licked her lips to wip away the blood and returned to following the trail.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later:

Blackstar finally found Erin and the others all together. She knew she would scare them, so she decided to wait a little. She found a cave that would be big enough for Blackthorn to fit with room to spare ((big cave!yay!!! xd )). She curled up in a tight ball to sleep so when Erin and the others were ready to leave, she could ask them to come with, and appolgize (sp?) for everything she has done to them.

((awwwww.............. i'm so sad........... crying )  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:57 am
Moon was staring down Thoraxo, she hated have a male in her territory, let alone in the same house. He was staring her down too, but it wasn't a glare, it was just a stare. Erin was busy talking to the twins, at least Bree, Beka was the rude one. "Erin, can I speak to you in private?" Moon asked.

Erin nodded and the walked to somewhere quiet. "Why did we have to bring them back with us?" Moon asked, mostly glaring at Thoraxo and Jake in the process.

Erin laughed, "Come on Moon. Sure Jake annoys the crap out of me, but he hates Kira as much as-" Moon fliched her tail for silence and walked over to a cave near by. "What?" Moon shushed her and walked ran into a cave.

"Blackstar!" Moon hissed and pinned the cat down. "Here to spy on us?"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:28 am
Blackstar wakes up. "What? no!!!! I came here to ask you to.......... um........... join you guys...... i leaft Kira and i want to fight her now. Please. I really left." Blackstar pleads. "I want to join you two, Bree and Beka, Eve and Snow, and Jake and Thoraxo. Please" To show that she means it, she got up, walked a little forward, and layed back down with her paws in front of her and her claws sheathed.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff