Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Lake
Small forest by the lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:26 pm
Marco turned around "Hello girl, I bet your wondering , why did I kill this creature?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:23 am
*she walks silently into a dark, privet area of the forest.* this looks good *then a bright silver light appears, almost looking as if it comes from under her skin. then slowly she starts to change: her skin becomes silver, hereard like a wolf's, her nose her limbs......then her trazformation is compleate! what you see now is a wolf the size of a bair, that's body is almost the texture of air.....excited, she lets her instincs take over and starts runing through the forest...*
User Image

Hi_MyNameIsK

Aged Gaian

8,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Hi_MyNameIsK

Aged Gaian

8,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:32 am
*she catches the cent of strange creature and slowly stalks tword it. but she sees Marco and the girl. she stops, shrouding herself in the darkness of the trees and underbrush. now she will never be see but deep inside she hopes that they cannot sence her strange presence....*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:38 pm
'Well, if you must know why girl I happen to be a well ,how should I put this delicate to you. I'm an Immortal Werewolf'
But on that time he smelled a sent of someone else, Marco yelled out
"Show yourself before I really show you what a Monster is. You got one minute before I look at the moon and transform."

User Image  

Diamond_Angelo

Hi_MyNameIsK

Aged Gaian

8,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:26 pm
*not wanting to start a fight she steps into the clearing....*"i mean no threat to you i'm just exploring... is this your territory? if so i will gladly change back to my other form and leave....."* she spoke in a kind, mental voice*User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:37 pm
"Sorry about the threat, I had a very life threatning past with creatures"  

Diamond_Angelo

Hi_MyNameIsK

Aged Gaian

8,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:53 pm
"not at all i understand. if u like i'll change back to my other form...."
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:28 pm
"Yea its kinda awkword , You know a wolf talking to a 219 year old young adult"  

Diamond_Angelo

Hi_MyNameIsK

Aged Gaian

8,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:27 pm
*the bright silver light coming frome the wolf grows even brighter, blinding them till it slowly fades to revile the Alice's true form(my avi)* "ya i know what you mean. i'm Alice. "  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
"The name's Marco, I'm gonna use the dears antlers as ingrediants for potions. And again sorry for the threat, You know I'm an Immortal Werewolf but you can control it better than I can. How"  

Diamond_Angelo

Hi_MyNameIsK

Aged Gaian

8,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:43 pm
i'm a shape-shifter. i have multiple spitits in my body and i controll them all. my forms are my spirits being expressed. i get this because my mom was half magic-healer and half Werewolf. my father was half vampire. i'm a mutt.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:46 pm
my controll is from years of unnatural and unhealthy self dissepline. i can controll my instincts to a point but i'm not perfic. i guess thats why i'm alittle unsocial.  

Hi_MyNameIsK

Aged Gaian

8,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:52 pm
"Of I thaught you were a werewolf cause you were doing the same hunting techniques as a regular wolf. But when you turned to a wolf did you feel a type of blood-lust?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:56 pm
kinda. i am 1/4 werewolf so i have some of that, basicly my transformation is combination of trasfiguration and the natural change of a werewolf. so yes i do. i just am able to conroll it well. on full moons i can change into a werewolf form and not the one you saw, but i have a choice to do so.  

Hi_MyNameIsK

Aged Gaian

8,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:03 pm
"Me to, but if i smell blood I fave to hunt em' downso I wont go to a blood lusty stage."  
Lake

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff