Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
EFE EVENT! GET A ZOMG JUMP START TICKET! [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:42 pm
User Image[D:
Insinuating something again about me not understanding this Eyeshield 21 reference?
o~o
I should go ask my friend, Kevin, he reads it a lot.

D:<
I also refuse to bake for you anymore!
-Crosses arms-
And how will you be able to bite my head?
It's like cluttered with loads of items.
User Image
]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:49 pm

[cookie.]

User Image
Aw...
I don't see what you have against baking.
But fine...
; ~ ; -eats cookies in tears-

Might as well let that back-up kick in, now
How would you like to be a made? -sniffle-

[cookie.]

Penciled C o o k i e
Crew

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:54 pm
User Image[D:
-Watches the tears-
;w;
Don't do that.
Guilt eats away at me.
>.>
Fine, I shall bake for you again.

D:
What do you mean "How would you like to be made?"

User Image
]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:56 pm

[cookie.]

User Image
Hooray~!
And nothing in particular.
Just nonsense and tears, nonsense and tears.

-nibbles on cookie s'more-

[cookie.]

Penciled C o o k i e
Crew

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:01 pm
User Image[-Clings onto Cookie-
D:
Your tears give me Guilt.
-Pokes-
D:
Share the s'more.
User Image
]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageTwinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high, User Image

User Image
Noo! Don't eat that strawberry cake! *finds remains of dead strawberry agents gone*

User Image
User ImageLike a diamond in the sky,
Twinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!User Image

Meiazure

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:50 pm
User Image[ emo User Image ]  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:25 pm
*doesn't eat cake, instead he develops a cure for the common cold!*
Success! And now that I'm bored with this on to something else!
*throws paper into Bunsen burner and watches it burn*

Now what to do... *pokes Tilly who is clinging and poking cookie who is standing on the ground which is a part of the ground which is a piece of a continent which is located on a tetonic plate which slides around on the planet earth which is located in space which is very much still unexplored which will have to be remedied by lots and lots of space expeditions which will only be possible in the future which....*

*twitches and collapses*

Encarton
Crew

Phantom

Penciled C o o k i e
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:44 pm

[cookie.]

User Image
-Feeds Encarton strawberry cake through a tube-
Hohoho!

-Throws Bunsen onto a Bunsen burner-
Buuurrrn!

[cookie.]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageTwinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high, User Image

User Image
Nooo! My deceased strawberry remains!! AHH!

*grabs feeding tube and throws it onto Bunsen burner*

Phew.

I always wondered what would happen if someone adjusted the Bunsen burner to make the flame nearly invisible and left it on while people bustle by. Burnt by invisible fire!

User Image
User ImageLike a diamond in the sky,
Twinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!User Image

Meiazure

Penciled C o o k i e
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:25 pm
Quick Revision
User Image

Once upon a time…wait, what is this? This is not a fairy tale! Or is it? Nope, this is not a fairy tale. So, how should this story really start out? How about we start it like this…

“Strawberry. Can you hear me? Over,” Tilly said into her wireless earpiece while slinking and acting all ninja like through the shadows. “I hear you loud and clear. Over” Strawberry, also known as Meiazure, responded. She was, at the moment, hiding in the shadow of a wall outside the site of their next mission.

“Do you understand the risks you’re taking with me on capturing this target? Over.”
“Affirmative. I’m ready for the risks. Over”
“Roger that. Starting mission in 3…2…1…”
Tilly made a hand hand signal, and it was time to move.

The two agents sprang forth from their spots and were making their way to take what they were after, the zOMG! Head Start Ticket. Why were they going after this ticket? If I were to tell you, they might come and kill me after this story is posted up, but I’m willing to take that risk. The reason they were going after the ticket was taht the ticket was not really a ticket, but more of a key. With this key, they would be able to obtain technology far more advanced from what is considered "modern" now. If they were able to obtain that ticket, their organization would be able to step up their game for future missions.

The ticket was currently in the possession of a man who was known to have the same emotions as those of a dinosaur. This man was given the name Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur because of it, though most people simply referred to him as Aaron. Mei and Tilly had received information on where he is keeping the ticket, and were now attempting to carry out their plans without interferences. It was simple, just get in without much notice and get out the same way without any evidence. Still, they knew there would definitely be something that would get in their way.

So, there they went on their mission. Through the shadows and the darkness of the night they went, armed with spy gear and stealth suits, though Tilly had also brought her silver rapier with her. The wind was like knives slicing against the surface of their stealth suits as they ran quickly to their first obstacle: the front gate. The gate was over eight feet tall and looked like the the bars of a prison cell, but that didn’t get in their way. Tilly ran ahead of Strawberry and, as she interlaced her hands together, stopped a couple of feet in front of the gate. She bent her knees down a little and readied herself as Mei came running towards her. Mei then stepped one of her feet onto Tilly’s interlaced palms as Tilly used as much strength as she could to launch Mei high up and into the air. There Mei went as she soared up and into the air and then flipped down and landed in a crouching position on the other side of the fence. Tilly, at the time, had backed up a few yards from the gate and then started running again, but at a faster pace then before. She ran faster and faster until she was just two feet away from the gate. Tilly then jumped up, grabbed onto one of the few run horizontal bars of the gate and vaulted herself over to the other side.

She landed in a crouch while Mei was standing and scoping out their surroundings. They hadn't seem to have set off any alarms yet, but they could have been wrong about this. “Anything?” Tilly asked as she stood up and stretched her legs. “No signs of an alarm yet,” Mei responded. She stood and looked up the long driveway up the hill; at the top of the hill was a building and in that building was their target. “Then let's go,” Tilly said, starting to walk up the driveway a little to just lead the way. “Right,” Mei said and started to follow.

It was all very quiet for them that night, a little too quiet if I might say so myself. Their walking soon became longer strides, those long strides went into a small jog, and soon the small jog became quick yet silent running. It seemed either Mei or Tilly, or maybe both of them, had triggered a sensor of the security system. As a small alarm went off, a barrage of arrows came shooting out and went flying towards either side of the two agents. The two were stuck in the middle as the arrows came at them, but they continued to run straight up the driveway as the arrows barely grazed the backs of their stealth suits. The arrows being shot at them stopped shortly after the two reached the end of the driveway and the top of the hill. There was someone waiting in the shadows for them.

“Good evening, ladies,” a male voice called out from the shadows, ”What brings you here?” Out from the darkness he came and into the moonlight with all of his glory. Who was this man? This man was named Cookie, Penciled Cookie to be exact. Tilly and Mei knew who he was, Tilly also having a rivalry against him. He was decked out in simple dress attire: a black vest, dress pants and shoes, white gloves, along with a white button up shirt, and he was also holding a cane in his hand. His light brown hair was nicely groomed. He looked as though he was going to a fancy soiree...

User Image

[cookie.]

User Image
I'M SORRY, I COULDN'T RESIST.
crying

Pay no attention to my horrible editing,
it's no better than your writing.

[cookie.]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:32 pm
User Image[xD
It's ok.
:3
You may chop up my story.

User Image
]  

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

vietkieu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:34 pm
User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
@Mei:
it's best if you burn the remains
so no one can eat it
crying

or they'll make, STRAWBERRY COOKIES !
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:02 pm
*continues twitching on the floor, error infinite loop*
*mind reboots*
*blank expression for a bit*

Encarton
Crew

Phantom

Penciled C o o k i e
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:42 pm

[cookie.]

User Image
-burp-, too late.
But really, do we HAVE to keep linking the eating of perfectly
normal foods to the idea of murder of another EFEr's suboridnates?
:<
I want to be able to eat strawberries
without Mei shouting, "BLOODY MURDER!"

Those cookies were wonderful, by the way.
Thank you very much, Tilly.

[cookie.]

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas