Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
Smash Bros RP (Apply in other thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirby The 3rd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:47 pm
Kirby and Meta-knight both nodded in unison, answering wolf's question. The scanner over his eye was flashing something or other. It was in another language that neither of them knew. They noticed Wolf's hand barely an inch from his gun. It was twitching with anticipation. Meta-knight's hand was mirroring wolf's, just inches from the sheathe. Kirby stared them both down and the others did the same. A voice broke the silence. It came from a man sitting behind the desk of the center. It was a Nurse Joy look-alike.
"No fighting in the lobby. Save it for later."
Kirby and Meta-knight relaxed, only slightly. They turned in unison and walked towards the arena where the fights took place. Just 10 minutes left until the fight. Underneath the mask, Meta-knight was smiling slyly. Kirby eyed him suspiciously and glanced over his shoulder at Wolf. Now he would have 2 opponents instead of just 1.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:43 am
Wolf glanced down at his hand,which was hovering over his blaster.I should really stop doing that,scares people,He sighed,glancing down at his watch.With only ten minutes to go,he sat down on one of the lobbies couches and polished his blaster with crome polish and hankie he carried everywhere with him.He looked at himself on the blaster when he was polishing it.it was so shiny it was almost a mirror,and he smoothed back his hair.  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Kirby The 3rd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:17 pm
Kirby and Meta-knight were on opposite sides of the locker room where the fighters prepared. Kirby was stretching himself out while Meta-knight sharpened his sword by grinding it against the lockers, sparks flying onto the floor. Just then, the door leading out of the locker room opened and a head popped in for a few seconds.
"You're on in 5 minutes."
It would be the first time either of them had fought, whether it be against each other or someone else. Meta-knight smirked under his mask again and Kirby had a look of seriousness on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:08 pm
"Welcome, competitors! This is the first competition, here to prove your worth in the Hall. Many characters from across the cosmos have come here today, and some may not make it in. Fortunately for you all, you just have to defeat your first opponent, a random BATTLEBOT, to be allowed in. Please, take a look at the chart on the top. This will determine your opponents throughout the tournament."

((Read through the tournament matchups. Each red battlebot has a fire base, and each blue one has an ice base. I will do battle scenarios for every [current] NPC but Rick, who I don't know well enough. Have fun with your battles, and remember, Kirby, you're playing Metaknight too. Use a separate post for each character's battle.))

((All nonclaimed characters are up for grabs, ask me first.))  

Zapatorf
Crew

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:21 pm
KIRBY-
BATTLEBOT-

RICK-
BATTLEBOT-

METAKNIGHT-
BATTLEBOT-

C.FALCON-
BATTLEBOT-

ASH-
BATTLEBOT-

KING DEDEDE-
BATTLEBOT-

WOLF-
BATTLEBOT

LINK-
BATTLEBOT-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:26 pm
Mr. Touchdown:

You are formally invited to The Hall of Battle. We have heard of your talents, and feel that you are a worthy competitor. Should you accept this invitation, you must send it back immediately, along with your reply.

□ Yes

□ No  

Zapatorf
Crew

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:36 pm
Travis touchdown walks down the steps outside the no more heroes motel he moves towards the motel mail boxes an opens his he pulls out the letter labeled "an opportunity" he opens and reads it afterwards sighing to him self, he then notices another letter labeled as "a new hit " smiling to himself he walks out of as the camera zooms in on the motel sign ,NO MORE HEROS, the setting shifts to a desert landscape as the sound of a roaring engine brakes the silents. Travis touchdown rides through the wast lands on a large white motorcycle the Schpeltiger, as he rides he begins to tell his tale with the aide of some images. "hello my name is Travis,Travis touchdown, some of you may already know of me ,if not look it up on wikipedia or something. I probably should tell you where I'm heading, recently I received an invitation to join some group of fighters. I thought I'd check it out. probably not much for me thou,I was a little late so I didn't get a fancy space taxi,so I needed some traveling money and when your the best at what you do it isn't to hard to find work. what am I the best as you say?.... killing" several images of him striking down opponents are shown "the job I was offered was to knock off some guy by the name of pigma denmar, he was some kinda pig faced robot.... but he wasn't to much" Travis slicing pigma into bits is shown"although what happened next was a bit surprising" a man with shades and a suit walks up to Travis ,"congratulations you are now certified as the 11th best hit man in the Galaxy why not take out the ten above you and aim for the top?" ten silhouettes are shown on graffiti panted backgrounds. " I wanna be number one, that Short and simple enough for you?" "its gonna be a long hard rode but who knows? could kick a**, could be dangerous, could totally suck" "what do ya say join me in my assent Thur hell to get to the top, get ready, and let the bloodshed begin!"

yes

(hope you guys like it I was trying to make it like the intro to his game I think I did good)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:43 pm
((okay, just so you know... there are major spelling and grammar mistakes there. You might want to go over that again. You did a good job describing his opening... but you should have been describing things like him getting his letter, and just a basic understanding of how you're going to play him. You also won't be spending any of your time going up in assassin ranks, either, because the majority of your time will be spent off your planet.))  

Zapatorf
Crew

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:58 pm
(I did not say on my planet I said in the galaxy and the best fighters are being gathered in one place right? the ranks are basically his motivation other wise he would not join I have a majority of this planed out. as for grammar I'm just following spell check on most of this. the next post will explain how he is going to rank up and it will tie in with the regular matches,as well as how he fights but your right I did forget the letter ill do my best with everything kk? )  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:42 am
Wolf listened to the voice on the speaker system,then worked his way over to the scroll hanging the wall,showing the battlebot matchups.A smile played on his lips,Ice bot,it would be easy to destroy with his blaster and claws.He waited outside an arena door,waiting for his match to begin.He might sneak a look at the other battles before him,see what these battlebots were like.  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Kirby The 3rd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:55 pm
(before i make my next post, can we get a description of the battlebots? it would make it so much easier. please and thank you. oh... by the way. Rick is something like a hamster from the original Kirby in Dreamland game. he was one of Kirby's partners. he has several awesome abilities. such as.... trying to remember some... he can do something resembling a laser with electricity. its pretty sweet. just to make it easier on you, Zappy.
as for the Travis Touchdown, make sure your grammar and spelling AND punctuation is right. you had absolutely no punctuation marks in your first post. it made it way hard to read. try harder in your next post.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:44 am
((Zappy,if you still don't know what Rick looks like,heres he is
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Kirby The 3rd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:51 am
(thanks, Alchemist. now we just gotta wait on Zappy. and where the frik did Pitt Icarus disappear to?
god, that was such an awesome game. i wonder where it got to? meh...)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:11 am
((Ya,I know,I mean there is a 'Mary Poppins' Waddle dee on the cover,how cool is that? XD))  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces