Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
Be Honest...Did you really beat the game? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did yu really beat KH[one,two,or both]
  YEA!
  Nope
  Still working on it ;]
  I can't figure out how to turn it on [grrrrrr]
View Results

Zexion_Organization_XII
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:58 pm
They are not easy missions though the rest of the game is.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:32 pm
i beat all the games that they made so far. i played kh and kh2 multiple times.  

jlbaker2007

4,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Consumer 100

Jiggly_Moon

4,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:03 pm
KH1 = Beat 100% x3
KH2 = Beat 98% x3(I just need to level up my summons.)
CoM = could not beat
Re-CoM = Beat sora and riku's story.
KH-358/2 Days = Beat 98%

and now, I'm waiting for Birth by Sleep, And a new PSP to play in on. wink 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:29 am
Zexion_Organization_XII
They are not easy missions though the rest of the game is.

I finally managed to beat that son of a gun. He was a Boss Heartless actually. Although now I've got to 100% that mission...  

Xake got it memorized

Jiggly_Moon

4,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:41 am
Xake got it memorized
Saint_Exupery
Hi, yes I beat All three games and CoM Remix. I have completed Jiminy's journal, gotten to level 99, and beaten Sephiroth on kh1 and kh2. I just have not gotten around to doing gummi ship missions on kh2...

Have fun with that, espacially the Attack of the Dreadnaught level on the 3rd mission. Let's just say you are in for a little surprise at the end of it.
User Image

I re-he-he-he-heally hated that part in the mission. Still haven't been able to pass that one. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:46 am
x_X_GrimQueen_X_x
Well, I beat KH 2. But I'm stuck on Oogie Boogie on KH 1. XD And I'm still working on RE: KH Chain of Memories. You know, Kingdom Hearts 2 was a lot easier. I beat Saix and Xemnas . . . sorry, Mansex on my first try! biggrin

whee Mansex. 4laugh  

Jiggly_Moon

4,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:34 am
Jiggly_Moon
Xake got it memorized
Saint_Exupery
Hi, yes I beat All three games and CoM Remix. I have completed Jiminy's journal, gotten to level 99, and beaten Sephiroth on kh1 and kh2. I just have not gotten around to doing gummi ship missions on kh2...

Have fun with that, espacially the Attack of the Dreadnaught level on the 3rd mission. Let's just say you are in for a little surprise at the end of it.
User Image

I re-he-he-he-heally hated that part in the mission. Still haven't been able to pass that one. crying

Yeah, you need lotsa of the regen AP things, and, I suggest, 1 of the ones that revive you, and ALOT of patience.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:09 pm
Well i help in the first game then my bro did the rest.
But in the second game it's like an everyday thing because
i hav fast fingers.  

Machi Hairaru

2,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Pikacheekz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:15 am
i completed KHII again yesterday on hard and got the secret ending (the last boss was easier than most but whatever)my sister broke KHI and cant play it again and i never got to try the rest but that is my goal this summer  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:27 pm
Beat KH2 thrice
Beat KH1 once
Beat KH 358/2 days twice
Beat Chain of memories four times.  

DaerkenedRainwaterx

SutaaFox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:25 pm
Yup i beat the first once but i beat the second on all modes expect proud where i'm at Mansex dam that guy is bloody hard.
Currently working to beat chain of memories i have it on gameboy and 258/2 days which i plan to beat on holiday(i not playing till then because i still want to have some new story line to look forward to so no spoilers please) thank you
My current goal for kingdom hearts is to get 2 of my friends to beat it since they are to lazy to do so right now grrr. They need to know the series awesomeness  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:32 pm
SutaaFox
Yup i beat the first once but i beat the second on all modes expect proud where i'm at Mansex dam that guy is bloody hard.
Currently working to beat chain of memories i have it on gameboy and 258/2 days which i plan to beat on holiday(i not playing till then because i still want to have some new story line to look forward to so no spoilers please) thank you
My current goal for kingdom hearts is to get 2 of my friends to beat it since they are to lazy to do so right now grrr. They need to know the series awesomeness

You can't force someone to like a game stare

Anywho, You're having Trouble with Xemnas? Have you fought Sephy yet?  

Xake got it memorized

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces