Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Shugo Chara- The Next Generation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:03 am
((Oh yeah- my egg is split in half (rember how my chara can change personalities- I'd rather have one then make another) One half is red with oragne flames and a crown- but then it fades into a purple shade with a cloud.

Red stands for- World Domination

Purple Stands for- Create your own dreams- not you fathers!

Hey- do you Tadse really ever does get world domination? I don't know cuz they stopped subbing the anime T.T ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:12 am
((they didn't stop subbing it. they just haven't finished subbing the episode yet.))

((i decided that alice hasn't hatched yet.))

Tassie listened to the assembly and wasn't sure what to do.  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:26 pm
Beka climbed down the rope, laughing her head off and almost losing her balance twice. "That had to be the best prank I've pulled since Jimena was born." She giggled and looked at Ayama. "Oh, come on. They got the message. I waited 'til you were done talking then did it. Besides no one, even from my veiw," She looked up. "had a Chara." Jimena popped out of Beka's bag, folded her small arms across her chest and nodded.

(my egg is green, red, and white with a evil smily face on it ^.^)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:52 pm
"You will be joining us you know- we need guardians." Amaya sniffed.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:58 pm
Beka smiled, "I was planing on joining you anyway!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:37 am
((did you know when Kairi left i cried? He was the best guardian ever!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!! OMG!!! I JUST GOT A GOOD IDEA RIGHT AFTER I SAID "NOOOOO"! its not about kairi....))

Tassie shook her head to clear away any hopes of actually joining. She has heard about them and she wanted to join. But why would they let a quiet girl like her join? She ran out of *enter place where meeting was held* and sat by a willow tree outside and cried. No one in this school would ever be my friend, I will be rejected by all the clubs... Just like the last school. Suddenly her black egg with fancy with white lace in the middle jumped out of her bag and just stood there for a minute, in the air, then an X appeared. Then the chara came out with an X on her lace headband. "I am Alice..." said the chara.  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:10 am
Silver sat quietly in a tree near were Tassie was.
So another Chara appears...
Silver's voice was carried in the wind.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:54 pm
((SPOLIER I cried when Kukia left! He was the best guardian ever! I cried when Nidshiko left too, but for some reason I didn't cry for Kairi... SPOLIER))

"Yay! Victory is on it's way!" Amaya cheered, ovbiously in a charecter change.. "Another slave muhahahahah"

Miwo ignored her for once. "Do you... feel that presence?"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:09 am
((there is this song called butterfly, its always used for kairixAmu videos, its on erica's DDR. *Listens to it* ))

((amaya scares me gonk ))

((yay time for something to happen to Tassie!))

((I need to decide what will happen to her chara...))

((watch ep 52. Shugo chara doki!!!! it has Nidshiko....))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:30 am
((well.... no Nidshiko in ep. 52, but he is in Shugo chaara doki.))  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:55 am
((Oh- the next two shugo chara episodes are subbed now! Watch them!

I love Kukai and Ikuto soooo much. But Kisshu is better!

But then there's Kiba...

And Shuran...

And Yue...

AND KYO! KYO KYO KYO! ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:27 pm
(i've read the first book!!!!!!!!!!! I finally know what the heck is going on ^.^)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:19 pm
(wait where is Tizzy again?)
Tizzy wandered along the street nugging the ground with her foot. "oh come on Tizzy!! cheer up! Just go and ask him out it's easy!!!!" Gracy said. Tizzy stopped, she wipped her sleeve accross her eyes, "but he would never go out with me. . .not in a million years. . .I'm not pretty like the cheerleaders." Tizzy wipped her eyes again, "go back into your egg gracy." Gracy huffed, "no! I'm going to get you to build up your selfasteem!" Tizzy grabbed Gracy off of her shoulder. "I said get-back-into-your-egg" Tizzy sqweezed Gracy. "hey hey hey! Tizzy take it easy!! I'm just trying to help!!" Tizzy shoved her glasses back up her nose, then gave Gracy a sharp look. "Gracy! I said get in your egg!" Gracy was going to protest, but Tizzy was already shoving Gracy into her bag. "owch! I don't have to go in you-" "get in the EGG!!!" Tizzy felt her voice crack. Gracy turned and hurriedly went into the egg. Tizzy then sighed. "i'm sorry gracy. . .I'll appologize later." Tizzy then whipped her glasses on her pants and hurried along so she could get to school on time.
(whats this series called again?)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:05 pm
This sounds lyk fun! I wanna join, but if I cant, delete this post!
Cat Name: Reedblossom
Rp Name: Kitty
Guardian Position: N/A (kind of a loaner...)
Bio: Basically, she's the friend nobody likes for no reason. however, she is shy, sweet, and a bit of a brainiac.She has 2 chara eggs, but 1 hasn't hatched yet... Her Chara is very stubborn and headstrong, not to mention agressive, but also outgoing.
Appearance:User Image
Chara:User Image
Chara Transformation:User Image  

Epic the Great
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:35 pm
( xp I don't really know this story but so far I have a really wierd character!!! xp )  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff