Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Is there a character you dislike? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Da Jeans

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:38 pm
Renge *shudder*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:19 pm
Honestly? Its a tie between Tamaki's Grandmother and Kyouya's Father. Though I think at the moment Tamaki's grandmother holds that lead. I just...hate parents or grandparents that are like that.  

Salad of the Dead

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sctoopy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:12 pm
I think my opinion differs a bit from the norm.

I don't like hunny much. :/

And I LOVE heart Renge. She's hillarious.

*braces for impact*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:04 pm
I hate that Eclair chick >.<
she just pisses me off in everything she says and does >.<
that whore!
(jk to anyone who actually likes her >.> )  

XxNaomi-LukarixX

13,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

-II-Starlight-II-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

That annoying chick that`s obsessed with kyouya.
She keeps popping up everywhere at random times. lol

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:40 am
Haurhi is not my favorite.... I don't hate her... I just don't like her all that much.  

Jade Stone

7,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200

Cheriku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:09 am
Jade Stone
Haurhi is not my favorite.... I don't hate her... I just don't like her all that much.

oh i think the same 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:43 am
Tamaki Suou rocks my sexy not-so-emo socks. <3333

I can't stand Renge or the Zuka Club girls... They annoy me. stressed

User Image  

SammyPuppyLover24

3,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Andercondrak

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:06 pm
Here's something funny. There are characters I like in the Japanese original track, and those same characters I hate in the English dub. This can be due to voice acting, general feel of the character, etc... Is this weird? Is it just me? Or has other people had the same feelings? I mean, I can watch both "audio versions", no problem. However... well, there's some things I hate from one version that I may like from the next.

Here's what's what:

Dislike in original (Japanese):
1. Renge. Don't...get me started on her.
2. Kyoya Ootori. Something about him...rubs me wrong. His character seems too cold...
3. Umehito. ....I don't like his character. ...and his doll. ....it.... scares me. o_o

Dislike in Dubbing
1. Renge. Okay. Just no love from me on her part. xD I can't lie.
2. Hunny! I absolutely LOVED him in the original. I heard his dubbing voice over....and CRIED. He scared me, actually.
3. Umehito again. ...... really. That doll is terrifying. And, generally, his character seems to outta whack for me.

Indifferent:
1. Haurhi. Like she was described as, she's "too natural". I don't know. There are times she rocks, and other times.... she flunks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:46 pm
Kibby47
I know some people who can't stand Renge or even some of the hosts. Is there a character that you dislike?

Renge, I just think she completely ruins the mood sometimes.  

Dain-Solai

Ayumi Safaia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:17 pm
I actually don't like Renge to much. Maybe she is a really good character, and I think a lot of people like her (maybe). She has just rubbed me the wrong way I just dont like how she acts :/. Its just my opinion tho xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:54 pm
Haruhi wasn't ever a particularly likeable character for me, hell there were times I hated her - splitting the twins etc - though I think for me the worst character was that Eclair witch. There were a fair few on my list for irritating or indifferent, but then I watch for the story and not the characters most of the time.

My favourite - weird considering you don't see a lot of him - was Umehito. He's cute and dark at the same time, besides, seeing him screaming "MURDERERS!" and running like crazy back to the Dark Magic Club was pretty funny xd

Mew-Trixi

yup yup Damn Diggity Dog

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:46 pm
Megumi From the Manga! DARN MEGUMI ! ! ! DARN HER !!!! since the chapter she came out in, when she asked THAT to Tamaki !!!!!

I simply couldnt wait for the next chapter to come out...and now witht he upcoming CHAPTER !!!

Me wants to Read !! ! ! ! ! !  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:55 pm
That's a hard one...I suppose I don't really like Shiro.

I also don't really like bratty kids in general, so that might explain it. sweatdrop  

Ikuo Sempai

Knight of Hamelin

3,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:20 am
Who i really don't like is Benibara girl!! I reaaaallly think that she's a Lesbian!!!! scream I hate her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff