Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Spirit Eraser Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:12 pm
"hehehe. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Laughed Neo. "You always loved hitting me, didn't you brother?" Said Neo as he got up and glared at him. "Hehe. You always loved torturing me, hurting me. But that entire time, you were afraid, afraid of me. Weren"t you brother?" said Neo

"You arrogant little peice of S**T" said the man as he got up. When his eyes met Neo's, he froze. "Uh, uh.

"Hmmm. Well what do you know? You still freeze at the sight of my eyes." Said Neo as he walked to his brother and took a madalion that was inside of his pocket.

"Ha. Im just drumming up the moment is all Neo. But you're right, I still fear you. I dread you're exsistence, and one day I will end it. Just a matter of time Neo." said the Man as he rose up. "It will end Neo, all of it. And it will start with your demise. Well, good-bye for now, little brother" said the man as he vanished into thin air.

Neo then turned to look at Maddy. "Didn't I say to not be so reckless?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:28 pm
Maddy's eye's widend. "B-brother?" She asked as he was gone. "He's affraid of you N-neo?" Maddy looked at him terrfied she stumbled backward until she was pressed up agains't the wall. Now she wasn't in fear of his brothe rbut him, he wa soviously greater with power and strength.  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:36 pm
"Maddy?" Neo knew, he knew what she was feeling. Fear, An overwhelming fear. "You're afraid aren't you? Of me, more than my brother. That's stupid. You're stupid to feel that way". He couldn't stand to see her looking at him like that. "If I was even a little like him, would I have run with you away from the Necros? Would I have defended us? Would I have healed you? No, I would've killed it and then you. But I didn't. My brother does fear me, that much is true, or rather, he fears the old me".  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:53 pm
Madyd stopped shaking she took a stop closer. "Yeah I am kind of affraid of you, I'll admit it too. It's just, your brother is so powerful, and if he's affraid of you...Then...Oh never mind. " Maddy looked ashamed she couldn't believe herself. "I'm Sorry Neo, I shouldn't be affraid of you. No, you wouldn't have done any of thoes things if you were like that.." She sighed darkly and walked towards him, hugging him gently. "Thank you Neo, for not killing me.."  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:54 pm
Still Neo couldn't face here, he kept staring Idley into the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:58 pm
Maddy looked pained as she slid under his view, moving his chin so he was facing her, she tilted her head to the side, confused. "What's wrong Neo?"  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:59 pm
"Nothing" replied Neo uttering only that one word.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:03 pm
Maddy pulled away and looked down, tears pouring slowly and silently down her face, off her chin and too the ground. "I'm.." She sobbed. "Sorry, sobb, Neo, sobb, really, sobb, I am.." She whisperd as she burried her face in her hands.  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:36 pm
Neo then placed his hand on her cheek. "Don't cry. Please'.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:36 pm
Maddy slowly turned her head, brushing her lips across his hand. She whiped her teary eye's and looked at Neo. "I'm sorry Neo, really I am.." She whisperd as she looked at her shoes, suddenly she had an intrst develouping. "Please Neo, will you forgive me?" She asked as she with drew his hand from her face and held onto it. When out of no where one of the teen sprits out and attacked Maddy.Picking her up it through he ron it's back and ran, hoping Neo would have strong enough feelings to come and get her.  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:08 am
"DAMMIT!" Neo yelled."What was it called?! OH RIGHT! TERRAKINESIS!" Yelled Neo as he lifted his hand towards the running Necros. Just then a giant crevasis opened up, causing the Necros and Maddy to fall into the dark hole."TELEKINESIS!" yelled Neo as he held his other arm in front of him to save Maddy.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:57 pm
Maddy was gripping onto the edge as she watched the beast feel into the black habisc. Her eye's widend as she started to float. Maddy started to walk, but not by choice towards Neo. "Could you quit moving me Neo, I'm fine, thank you.." She whisperd quietly as she smile dlightly at him. "Thanks for saving me....Again. What was it that you said though? Terakinsid?"

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:47 pm
"Terrakinesis, a more defined version of telekinesis. In other words, I can control Earth". Said Neo as he started walking away from Maddy. "I wonder..hmmmmm..."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:49 pm
Maddy followed him, not quite sure wether he wanted her to be with him now or not. She sighed as she slid her hands into her pockets, she looked at the dirt as she kicked a pebal repeatedly. "What are you thinking Neo?" She took a side glance at him, not sure what he was getting at, if onyl she could read his mind things would make sense. But no, he kept his thoughts to himself ever since she coward away from him.  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:51 pm
"............." Neo said nothing for a while. His focus was on the medalion he took from his brothers pocket. "Lily......." whispered Neo as he shed a tear.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff