Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
A Remy/Siri tid bit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:42 am
So, I'm assuming that this was all fake because no one found any proof.

A shame really  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:24 pm
I'll search for it....  

[.Pink.Tonks.

ramaena

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:06 pm
even though there is no proof yet. Reading that has totally made my day.... I guess it's just back to reading fan fics.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:56 pm
As much as I'd like this to be true, I highly doubt it is. For a number of reasons. For one, I think JKR would have made them gay and would have told us, or she wouldn't have made them gay at all. I can't see her not doing something because of the response it would get. Second, being a Sirius/Remus shipper myself, this is the first time I've heard of this piece of information. I'm fairly certain that I would have come across it sooner, had it been more solid. Also the certain lack of proof doesn't help either.  

SpiffyShad0wfax

Teh.Little.One

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:03 pm
Yes!!! I KNEW IT!!!
IT WAS SOOOOOO THERE!!! I MEAN...TONKS? HELLO NO!! SIRIUS X REMUS!!! ALWAYS!!! ALWAYS!!1 HE IS WAAAAY TO GAY!!! HAHAHAHA heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:54 pm
i dont understand people sometimes, why cant everyone be tolerant of others, disliking someone for their race or appearace or beleifs is so idiotic, even if they couldnt help feeling that way they could at least be tolorable crying mankind will bring its own downfall.  

silver~angel~of~darkness

Miss. Peanut-Butter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:54 pm
Why? Why JK Rowling, why didn't you make them a couple!? gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:00 pm
OMG, if that is really true , then I will be so happy!!! blaugh RemusxSirius Forever!!!  

rorreh Mule

offensive pie ii

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:10 pm
YES! YES YES YES! The fact that this has caused me so much hapiness, Is vaguely disturbing ninja BUT I LOVE IT! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:59 am
HKBlack
Lunar_Blade
Well it's Remus/Tonks now... *Sniff*

*wails and pulls out a picture of Tonks, mutilates it and sets in on fire*

You shall never be good enough!!! You shall never be Sirius!!!

Stupid girl with changing hair colors. stare

ROCK ON INDEED! I'm in class at the moment and I nearly choked on my Dr. Pepper... xd  

ForsakenWings

Baroness_Nox

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:13 am
*becomes JKR* *alludes to Remus/Sirius in Book 7* wink

It should happen. Now. (Though I guess that explains why the ship is so believable)

Still no linky?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:41 am
silver~angel~of~darkness
i dont understand people sometimes, why cant everyone be tolerant of others, disliking someone for their race or appearace or beleifs is so idiotic, even if they couldnt help feeling that way they could at least be tolorable crying mankind will bring its own downfall.

I agree  

Mustard Eggs

NightVine200

Dapper Humorist

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:21 am
HKBlack
Lunar_Blade
Well it's Remus/Tonks now... *Sniff*

*wails and pulls out a picture of Tonks, mutilates it and sets in on fire*

You shall never be good enough!!! You shall never be Sirius!!!

Stupid girl with changing hair colors. stare

*faintly tries to protect the Tonks picture* well, maybe she had the mousy hair because she was too sad to change it to a neon-pink? wouln't you be if you found out your crush was gay and still going after a dead guy? *coughdead?* poor Tonks, we should support her, we all know the gay guys are the cutest wink  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:15 pm
I've been saying fopr months that the only reason she made the two biggest homosexuals in the book fall for each other was because she was trying to cover up HOW GAY THEY REALLY WERE! I mean Tonks is the biggest lesbian out there, and Lupin just screams gay. Or at the very least bi.  

Bye Bye Adilic

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:48 pm
Bye Bye Adilic
I've been saying fopr months that the only reason she made the two biggest homosexuals in the book fall for each other was because she was trying to cover up HOW GAY THEY REALLY WERE! I mean Tonks is the biggest lesbian out there, and Lupin just screams gay. Or at the very least bi.

Maybe it's a cover for the both of them... xp  
Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces