Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The best and worst years of my life(DncStar and Shuro2009) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:22 pm
Regardless of who a person is, I tend not to work on music in front of others. They seem to find it rather annoying, but then shut up when I go to actually play it." he paused "You know if she goes you better make sure that no one tries to slip her alcohol or anything else in some way shape or form. I don't want her hurt."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:28 pm
Cassidy shrugged her shoulders. "It's really not in my power to be uber protector. I'm pretty sure thats your job." She nodded her head and made a face. "I don't know. Your music doesn't sound horrible. What instrument do you play?" She inquired. "I happen to sing." She added softly.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:31 pm
"Trust me you wouldn't want me there. I'd be more of a party crasher." he said. "I play a wide variety of instruments. My favorites are probably guitar and the piano though I play winds and percussion as well. I also happen to sing a bit too."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:41 pm
Cassidy shrugged. "Well don't come then. But whatever happens it's not my fault... It's part of initation anyhow. She's going to have to perform a task to stay with the clique or become a social outcast for life." She frowned and made a face. "We all had to do it. They're humiliating... but its what it takes." She smiled brightly. "That's really cool. I love music." She nodded.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:53 pm
"She was raised on good morals. If anything goes against them, she doesn't do it. That's simply the way she is."
"Music is my life." He continued with an almost far off look. "Without music, there is no life. It's one of the few things I learned i could always depend on."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:57 pm
"Well thats all fine and dandy... but teenage boys aren't exactly full of morals. Especially when drunk." Cassidy shook her head and made a face. "Music is great but I find dance and art are the only things I've ever been able to depend on." She sighed softly. "I can't even depend on my friends anymore."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:01 pm
"If anyone goes after her, they won't stay standing very long. High morals go well with the ability to defend them. And you at least have those you consider friends. I have my sisters and my mother. That's it."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:06 pm
"Oh yeah... I have friends who'd abandon me at the drop of a hat." Cassidy scowled. "You know nothing of the girl world... You don't know how hard it is to build yourself up high and then then watch all your work go to waste in a second." She frowned and hid her face in her hands  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:10 pm
"I know more than you think. There are reasons why no one messes with my sisters. That's why it's so hard for me to let Izumi just go to a simple party. She's only the second oldest, yet I've done everything I could to make sure she's never beyond the reach of help. Did you ever think you should reconsider your friends? Find those who won't betray you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:13 pm
"Yeah well in this school I really have no other options..." Cassidy sighed heavily trying to calm herself down. She got emotional when she talked about how hurt she felt beneath her peppy surface. She took a few deep breaths, "But also don't you think you should let her live?"  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:42 pm
He fell silent for a while.
"there are somethings that should never be repeated." He said darkly. "that's why I protect them."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:45 pm
Cassidy looked at him with a look of confusion. "What do you mean?" She frowned slightly, her brow creasing gently. "But I get the feeling you won't tell me... So I'll just be over here. Alone." She sighed sadly and turned back to her notebook.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:57 pm
"ignorance is bliss." He said. "Somethings really are better left unknown."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:00 pm
Cassidy shrugged her shoulders and frowned. "Whatever you say. I guess people like you don't need anyone..." She sighed and waved a hand as class finally began. "It's about time." She muttered and kept her eyes glued on the teacher. Every now and then she'd play with her hair or fidget a bit and steal a glance at Koji. She'd sigh and turn back to the front of the room.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:14 pm
Dark memories kept working their way through his mind during class. He shook his head slightly to rid himself of them. He was glad to be taking notes. He needed a distraction.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff