Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
Territory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:51 am
Oh that sounds so cool Crystalstar! I'm planning on being a teacher, with a degree in Science!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:20 pm
Cool, I don't really care what I am as long as I'm near the ocean and working with ocean animals. So that narrows it down to Marine Biology ^.^  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:09 pm
Hm. I was going to go to art school and become a pro, but I don't know. The thought of being a teacher was nice, and I like science class, so a teacher with a degree in Science just seemed to fit. I think I'll keep art as my pass time. But then, if I become a teacher, I might not get to travel the world like I want to. That was the whole reason I even considered becoming a pro artist but...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:01 pm
Crystalstar_leader
Yeah, when I'm done with my 10+ years of college I'll either get a job at Sea World or move to Alaska and study Orca migration.
10+ years of college? i'd die!

i'm only gonna do 2 yrs of college, then go on to be either a voice actor, cartoonist, writer, computer game designer or stay-at-home mom  

Panda--Chan
Captain

daughter-of-the-moon1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:22 pm
I want to be an artist...or teacher. I love to teach, but I also love to draw. Maybe I'll be an art teacher.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:39 pm
hmmm. . .I want to get a degree in biology and zooology, then go into something with animals or anime, I was thinking about working with endangered species or something like that. . .  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:33 am
@hedgie: i lived in alaska! it doesn't get -20 degrees.. well, in most civilized parts. or, atleast in anchorage. >.<

I wanna do something with the arts, maybe not drawing, but interior room designing or writing. or music, definetly something with music!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:51 pm
I might do zoology.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:48 pm
first of all: your going to need more than an associate's(?) degree to be in Zoology. just FYI

second of all: THE WAR WITH MOONCLAN HAS BEEN STARTED!!!!!!!!! Dun dun dun!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:45 am
Now I'm thinking about taking up a carrier that invalves stars. You know, like studying star patterns and the like?

OGM nooooooooo! Not Moonclan! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!  

little_moon_girl
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:37 pm
lol, just kind of an inside joke between me and Patchstar. I'm not really going to call war on MoonClan. I love Patchstar to much ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:44 pm
oh cool thanks Megan(sry I don't know your warrior name, since your in pebbleclan lol) my maja says that she does know someone that owns a store in alaska so I'm thinking that if I remember, I'll go work there after college or before!! EXSITMENT!!! lol  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:19 am
I don't know what I want to be when I grow up... all I know is that my friend and I are planning to go to a college in Massacheusets. I want to do something concerning either animals, anime, ainimation, art, music, etc... neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:06 pm
Crystalstar_leader
first of all: your going to need more than an associate's(?) degree to be in Zoology. just FYI

l
o
l

you dork. i'll gladly call war on snowclan if any of your warriors breaks the code...if it involves MoonClan. I'm still waiting for some big Snow-Fire Clanfight. O.O that would make a great fanfic.

i know i need more than an associate's for zoology. which is why i said MIGHT. i'm still thinking of becoming a writer/artist (maybe i'll do book covers...one of the girls in my spanish class told me that she's gonna hire me to do cover art if she ever writes a book. lol.) and then a stay-at-home mom. =D  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:47 pm
Panda--Chan
Crystalstar_leader

l
o
l

you dork. i'll gladly call war on snowclan if any of your warriors breaks the code...if it involves MoonClan. I'm still waiting for some big Snow-Fire Clanfight. O.O that would make a great fanfic.

i know i need more than an associate's for zoology. which is why i said MIGHT. i'm still thinking of becoming a writer/artist (maybe i'll do book covers...one of the girls in my spanish class told me that she's gonna hire me to do cover art if she ever writes a book. lol.) and then a stay-at-home mom. =D

That would make a great fanfic! I shall make it!!!! *starts to think!* Shoot! Why didn't I think about this before? I could've used it for my 15 page english essay! oh, well! *gets to work...later*

awesome!  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces