Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
Introduction to the MoonClan Forum! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinderstar should stay out of MoonClan territory!!!
  YES! *chases out* :P
View Results

ii-J3ssi-Boo-ii

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:32 pm
hiya
id love 2 b apart of moonclan!
especially bc the leader invited mii 2 da guild ^^
ty =]
ima kit bc its mii 1st day n ima kinda confused on what i gotta due so if sum1 who knows will guide mii it wood b great =]
ty!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:11 am
Hey, can i be part of Moonclan? I read the Warriors series so many times and i can't believe that i met so many people on gaia that likes them too! Can i PLEASE be a part of Moonclan????? P.S.- I was invited to join the warriors guild and i like Moonclan the best.  

Feathertail14

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:30 pm
Hey! I was looking at the list, and I realized: You didn't have a pic of me D:
Okay, so I have one, right here, and I'll post the link to it also ^^
User Image
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk55/KayaUchiha/Scarkit.jpg

edit: Cool thanks! heart /Patchstar  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:04 pm
Hey guys! you can all be part of MoonClan. Feathertail14, what would you like your cat name to be? (Featherkit was taken, unfortunately)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:23 am
Ello I'd like to be a part of MoonClan! and btw, thanks Panda--Chan for inviting me XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:01 pm
hey you're welcome! here are some name options for you guys! (just add -kit to the end smile

Jupiter: Wind, Breeze, Cloud, Swirl, Light, Sand, Dust, Mist(y), Trout, Fish, Rock, Boulder, Mud, Brook, Stream, River, Ice, Frost, Fire, Smoke, Ash, Hawk, Bird, Sparrow, Crow, Jay, Robin, Raven, Swallow, Gorse, Grass, Stick, Bark, Leaf, or anything else you may like better. =D

Feathertail: Thorn, Bramble, Bracken, Thistle, Mud, Brook, Stream, River, Hawk, Bird, Sparrow, Crow, Jay, Robin, Raven, Swallow, Rock, Boulder, Fire, Smoke, Ash, Ice, Frost, Trout, Fish, Leopard, Lion, Badger, Bat, or anything else you may like better. =)

Latina: Leopard, Lion, Badger, Bat, Hawk, Bird, Sparrow, Crow, Jay, Robin, Raven, Swallow, Rock, Boulder, Trout, Fish, Bright, Pounce, Flutter, Whisker, Light, Tangle, Fuzzy, Screech, Spider, Wasp, Moth, Bee, Bug, Lizard, Flower, Heather, Daisy, Poppy, or anything else you may like better. =3

thanks for joining the guild, guys! I'm Patchstar, maker of this guild and Leader of MoonClan! I hope we can be good friends!  

Panda--Chan
Captain

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:50 am
I'll be Robinkit!
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/4565157/2/istockphoto_4565157_kitten_in_a_tree.jpg

Just In case I can choose this,
Personality: Hyper, funny, kind, runs around a lot and then passes out five minutes later, act A.D.D (lol)

edit: Awesome! I'll add you in! heart / Patchstar  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:24 pm
Can I be Spottedkit?  

Feathertail14

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:40 pm
spottedkit was taken, but leafkit wasnt.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:26 am
Here is my pic !! CinnamonKit(I think I am CinnamonLeaf by now though ^^) heart
And the link if it helps ^_^

User Image

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u69/Innath/egyptian_pedigree_mau.jpg  

IceStara

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:32 am
okay. I'll be Leafkit. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:37 am
Hey, I was thinking...... When I'm an apprentice, can I be a medicine cat apprentice????? PLEASE???????????  

Feathertail14

ii-J3ssi-Boo-ii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:59 pm
hiya
um....
my name rite now is snowkit but i wazz wondering if i could change it.....
like to
sliverkit
or
featherkit
or
poppykit
or
tawnykit
or
heatherkit
or
mistykit
or
leafkit
(i wood prefer 1 of these: featherkit,sliverkit,heatherkit,mistykit, or leafkit)
(also if u cood back 2 me on them... and i havent put my pic yeat so either of em match)
((if i cood get sliverkit or featherkit that would be so awesum! bc i loved the character from the books...)
(( leafkit wood be awesome 2!)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:42 pm
xXluvly-latinaXx
hiya
um....
my name rite now is snowkit but i wazz wondering if i could change it.....
like to
sliverkit
or
featherkit
or
poppykit
or
tawnykit
or
heatherkit
or
mistykit
or
leafkit
(i wood prefer 1 of these: featherkit,sliverkit,heatherkit,mistykit, or leafkit)
(also if u cood back 2 me on them... and i havent put my pic yeat so either of em match)
((if i cood get sliverkit or featherkit that would be so awesum! bc i loved the character from the books...)
(( leafkit wood be awesome 2!)

lets see...Silver- was taken by SnowClan's awesome warrior Silvercloud, Feather was taken by Featherkit, Poppy-, Tawny-, Heather- and Misty- are all available though! so plz choose one of them!

also, for the last time, your name was not Snowkit to begin with. please check with places you post last so you can see our responses. also, please talk like a normal person, k? it's breaking rules when you talk like that. =) thanks in advance.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:44 pm
Feathertail14
okay. I'll be Leafkit. biggrin

okie-dokie!! ♪  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff