Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Excitement!! xD (VMAs) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azulona

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:19 pm
User Image

Russell Brand is a commedian I think in the UK.
When he was presenting people my brother said "now presenting..the lawn mower that messed your hair up"
so mean xD
I'm so tired! But I'm going to wait!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:56 pm

WTF. PANIC! DID NOT WIN ANYTHING!

dan xtheman

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:56 pm
OHNO! ]: THEYLOSTTOBRITNEY.

Omfg ]: . I love Britney and all but I wanted Panic at the Disco to win so badly. I seriously cried after.. Oh well. Good Job Britney Spears.
I have Dish Network thats how I saw the VMA's 3 hours by the way o.o

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:02 pm
Panda.Gal
OHNO! ]: THEYLOSTTOBRITNEY.

Omfg ]: . I love Britney and all but I wanted Panic at the Disco to win so badly. I seriously cried after.. Oh well. Good Job Britney Spears.

Same here. I wanted to see what they were wearing. lol. But I'm sure they'll have pics up soon.  

music is living

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Awww <333
Ryan Ross and Sway <3

I hope they had fun at least <3.
Sadly Paramore and Fall Out Boy lost on the Best Rock Video too. Depressing ]:.
But I thought Tokio Hotel was so cute when they won xD they were like.
"Yay!!" -claps-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:04 am
I am so surprised that the Jonas Brothers didn't win best pop surprised
But I'm glad, I'd rather Panic lose to Britney than to them xp User Image

I read the buzzworthy blog about the VMAs and watched all the videos I could find... I hope they'll air it on TV here anyway though.

Polyphonic Twilight

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:29 pm
The VMA's were amaing but i'mm really mad Panic lost.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:26 pm
I'm sad... Panic lost to britney... gonk

Oh... Russell Brand is sot of a comedian in the uk... he used to present Big brother's big mouth..(a show which allowed randomers to ring in and talk about events on big brother uk), he has dated kate moss, admits to being a sex addict, alcoholic and recovering druggie... personally I dont find him very funny as most of his scripted stuff is very offensive in a childish way however he is a very intellegent person and would be an excellent improv comedian... Honestly I'm surprised he was allowed to host the VMA's... Here he can't be aired until 10 pm... and even then interveiws are usually delay to allow censorship... (Here = Ireland, Europe)  

Leadr-of-d-world

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:44 pm
____PanicAtTheDisco_______________________________panic. at. the. disco. ________________________
________________________Allow me to exaggerate a memory or two.
________________________Where nothing really mattered except for me to be with you.
________________________If love is not enough to put my enemies to sleep.
________________________&& I'll even have the courtesy of admitting I was wrong.
________________________I'm putting out the lantern, find your own way back home.
_____________________________________It's the greatest thing that's yet to have happened. ««○○○

User Image

________
If anything, I'm glad that Panic lost to Britney and not to the
Jonas Brothers. Not that Panic losing is a bad thing/
But man, this year's VMA's were kind of boring.
Seriously. I only stayed up until Panic's name showed up and then I fell asleep.
Normally I would have watched the whole show.
But realllyyy.
It was boring.
My opinion!
But I watched the Tokio Hotel vid!
How adorkable!

________P.S Alex Gaskarth and Ryan Ross are delicious :]

_________xoxoxo_________[♥]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Northern Downpour sends its ℓöυë

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:08 pm

_________She could be money, cars, fear of the dark
_________Your best friends are just strangers in bars
_________Whoever she is, whoever she may be
_________One thing's for sure, you don't have to worry

User Image
- - - - - Where are all these VMA pics coming from?!
- - - - - The only thing I saw of Panic at the VMA's was the little dot that was Ryan.

_________She could be rainy days, minimum wage
_________A book that ends with no last page

sandflea

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:13 pm
sandflea

User Image
- - - - - Where are all these VMA pics coming from?!
- - - - - The only thing I saw of Panic at the VMA's was the little dot that was Ryan.

Theres other people that take pictures and record things that don't go on the actual VMAs. Journalists...photographers...etc.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:36 pm

User Image
- - - - - Ahhhh.
- - - - - And where shall I find these journalist pictures? lol

sandflea

tattoo fish

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:10 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
I am so surprised that the Jonas Brothers didn't win best pop surprised
But I'm glad, I'd rather Panic lose to Britney than to them xp User Image

I read the buzzworthy blog about the VMAs and watched all the videos I could find... I hope they'll air it on TV here anyway though.
tattoo fish

Well, the Jonas Brothers are more tween, and MTV is more teen, so it's not like incredibly surprising to me. Y'know?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:06 pm
We are the Jonas Brothers
"Rolling Stone interviewed the boys at the VMAs red carpet. Ryan says the
band plans on working on new songs during the next tour (Rock Band Live)
and on a new record in the winter, we'll see how that goes"

Panic and the JoBros rode to a show together o: .
Brendon: "Bonus Jonas" rofl

Panda Cheval

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:11 pm
Keltie's out take of the VMA's

Keltie

I am going to be honest, it was almost embarrassing to be in the room at the vmas tonight. I was so excited to be there and so excited to get to sit and watch the show. But this is the show? Was the show a collection of putting the most useless and talentless people in a room and kissing their asses and making them feel good about their lackluster talent and really good makeup artists and/or designer dresses? I was stared down, stared up and I am no one. Is there a magic rule that says if you are a famous girl that you cannot have the common manners to say hello when someone walks by you or excuse me when they bump into you. When did it become cool to all walk in a room and pretend to be cooler than each other. And better yet? What exactly are we celebrating? Right. Here I go : shia laboof (or whatever) drunk driver- been caught- well, ********, you are just as bad as the douchebag that killed my friend jennifer mccoullugh. People clapped for you. I didn't. Hills girl and bromance guy. Famous for backstabbing and making people think that normal people get bmw's and live in beach front houses. Tokio hotel drove up in a huge monster truck, not only is that a slap in the face during this oil crisis/war, but worse, the van behind it you were actually in was blasting your own song. Wow. That's pretty lame. Paris Hilton why do people keep giving you tv shows? Pink. I really like you. But you are too talented to sing to a track, I wish you had not done that. Paramore, so sad, that you actually tried to sing live and it sounded like that. Lil wayne please pull up your pants. It is just so sad to be sitting with 4 boys who write their own music, write their own lyrics, play it live each and every night brilliantly, at an awards show FOR MUSIC and be some of the only real artists in the room. Others included: ll cool j freestyling, john legend, slash, and...oh wait. Everyone else was some pre-ordered, record company made, PR persons dream. Look I love a good j.lo, xtina, brit brit vma showing, I think there is a place for pop music princesses. But remember when they were mixed in with some actual musicians? So interesting since the jonas bros are "real" musicians that during their little show one was playing geetar, then other mandolin and yet we all heard a big bass? Hmmmmm... playing to a track? And covering it not so well. I am so disappointed in the state of our generation. I want to hear what YOU think? Who are you listening too? Inspire me with a little. Please. I beg you. I have lost all hope.

" What ever happened to an event? The event of people playing music in a room? Now everything's about cross marketing, about sunglasses and shoes...or guns and bombs...you choose."- ani

Edit: I realize the effect this blog will have on my karma. I realize that speaking poorly on others is a terrible thing to do. I also state that I have more talent in my baby toe than most of those people tonight and I will make a weekly salary to be a nameless rockette in a line, kicking for jesus, 272 times a show 4 shows a day 6 days a week for the next 5 months, while subjecting my body to ice baths, electroshock machines, a daunting amount of painkillers, without the help of PR people, managers, stylists, or a bunch of shitty ******** around to make me feel good about myself because I LOVE ART. I love the oldest dance troupe in the world since 1932. I love everything radio city stands for. I love that people will never know my name but will be uplifted by my talent. I believe that musicians began making music to be the voice of their generation, the voice of the times. I cannot believe we were not singing and dancing about this war, this terror, this oil crisis, this election, this global warming, this energy crisis. We were more concerned that brit brit had finally lost the baby weight. Really? I feel my comment are just.

She had a lot of typos. xD
I had to change it. It annoyed me somewhat.

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff