Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Cosplay and Tekteks
Misaki Haseo's cosplays (needs more organization in here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite of my cosplays? ^w^
  Allen Walker
  Len Kagamine
  Miku Hatsune
  Joshua
  Haseo
  Ciel Phantomhive
  Other
View Results

yokaiy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:39 pm
Hmm~ I've never done a skit before. ^^; In fact, I've never been able to make it to a masquerade, the lines are always too long. > :  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:30 am
@BL: I knoooow... I love Suigintou... and I'd love to cosplay her. I'd probably end up buying her outfit instead of making it, because I can't sew lolita. >.<;; It's going on my list of dream cosplays, so I might end up doing it soon... I'm still unsure of who to cosplay after Haseo... lol the poll is only a couple ideas I had. XDD I'm seriously contemplating cosplaying Ion Fortuna from the Trinity Blood manga, but... he's so short and feminine, I'd never be able to pull it off!! >.< It's too hard to choose... I adore too many people... TT^TT

@Yokaiy: I nearly died the first time we did a skit. Like, the waiting line beforehand was awful and then waiting in the Green Room was like waiting for your execution. =( Because I'm a very, very shy person. >.<
Some masquerades are great, but others kinda suck... the masquerade at Katsucon was hysterical, they had a bunch of great skits and a lot of them were really original. At AMA the masquerade sucked though... it really just depends where you are and the size of the convention.  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:42 pm
Cosplay a Chrono Cross character? ;D

Ahh, really? I've only ever been to Otakon, and every year all my friends say something completely different about it. ._. Like this year, Pat said he didn't like it, but my friend Gili loved it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:39 pm
...I've never played Chrono Cross. ;^;
*and now my status has been reduced to a n00b*

Otakooooooon... about the only convention in this area that I've never been to... ._____.
My favorite convention is Neko-con, because it's not too big and not too small. Plus the convention center that it's held at is really big, so everyone has lots of room to do whatever and it smells really nice. <---(random). XDD
mmmm... I suppose how good a convention is also depends on what people are there. Like AMA really sucked this year, but it was still kinda fun because me and Kanda spazzed out with the other DGM cosplayers. So I hope we see a lot of .Hack cosplayers at Anime USA! >.< I'm not gonna count on any of Azure's friends before we actually get to the convention; they all have a habit of saying they're going to do something and then totally not doing it. =.=  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:27 pm
D: Find it. And then PLAY IT. > : And cosplay with me anyway. XD

Ahaha~ XD You should come to Otakon. ;D And I know how you feel about people saying something and not doing anything. XD I got a bunch of friends to promise to do Vocaloid cosplays with me at Otakon (there were 7 of us), but come Otakon we were reduced in number to only 3. > : And they didn't even tell me they were ditching me! >A< (Except one, and she had a valid excuse).  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:43 pm
But I can't find it and play it because it's so oooooold!!! >_____<
I have looked for it, but... sweatdrop Right now I'm in debt trying to buy cosplay wigs. This is what happens when your parents don't give you an allowance! D<
Lol if there's a character in Chrono Cross I'd automatically like, it'd probably be some short feminine boy. >.> I find that for some reason I always want to cosplay those characters, even though I'm neither short nor a boy. XDD

I'll absolutely come to Otakon provided my friends aren't being total bitches to me like they are now... because then I get really, really depressed and my mom gets mad at them and she won't let me go to cons when I'm depressed... which is understandable because I'm miserable and when I get that miserable, it makes me physically ill. Today I got sent home from school early for throwing up, although there's nothing wrong with me except depression. u.u;;
TT^TT Anime USA is on the line right now because I've been so depressed lately; let's hope I can go...  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:49 am
Le Character List. XD But yes, it is VERY old, I was lucky enough to steal a copy from a friend. ^^;

D: Nuuuuu~~! What's wrong? Feel better! >_< If you need someone to vent to, I'm here for you. ;_;  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:44 am
yeah, same with my Shia cosplay. Very dream like at the moment.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:56 pm
@yokaiy: I knooooow... actually I found the game on Amazon for $20. D= I didn't know they still had games that old. I'll probably get it after I buy all the wigs I need (which seems like around 500 right now). XDD
Hmmm... there sure are a lot of characters to choose from, I'm not sure who I'd be able to pull off... all the guy look manly and the girls all wear quite skimpy clothing. D= The animal things are cute, but there's no way I'm wearing a body suit. I'd die of heat stroke at a con. X3
Thank you so much for offering to listen to my venting... it really helps knowing that people at least here care about me. <33 Fotunately Lenalee just called me and I vented on her for about 4 hours straight. (seriously, I used up all her minutes). Talking about things really helps. ^w^
...well... Lenalee also told me that she's [probably] going to be cosplaying Kiyal from Gurren Lagann to Anime USA, and she wants me to be Viral with her! >.< She said she might do a Kaede .Hack cosplay as well, which I said would be awesome. (knowing Lena the Kaede cosplay will NEVER happen.) I wouldn't be able to pull off Viral... he's too masculine... TT^TT
I'm glad it's almost halloween!~ Now's the best time of the year to look for cosplay accessories and such, which is cool because I have to find Vampire teeth (for Ion) and pom-poms (for dancing the Lucky star with my lovely DGM groupies. ;D). -3-;;
Lena's got us booked for another D.Gray-man photoshoot this weekend, this time with a professional photographer!! o0o She says there's a Japanese garden place really close to her friend's house that'd be awesome for us to do an "entrance to Edo" DGM photoshoot. It'd be awesome if we could find a Chomesuke... which actually shouldn't be too hard, considering Lena has 12+ kimonos that we could use. Lol all we need is someone with medium length brown hair.

@BL: Shia~!!! <33 Wow, that's something I could never pull off... Shia's so pretty. Right now I have a cosplay list longer than my arm, and I know I'll never be able to finish all of them in my lifetime. XDD

Hmmm so far my cosplay list is Haseo (I'm almost done <3)--->Fix up Vincent--->Ion or Viral--->Larsa Solidor--->Lloyd--->Cheshire cat--->Suigintou--->Lelouch--->Komui--->Jirou--->Chrono Cross character

We shall see what gets done between now and next year's Otakon and what new cosplays I get my mind set on. >3
Haha, I don't think my mom will put up with much more of this anime craziness. XDD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:02 pm
@Misaki Haseo-
*threadhop* Hey, I think you'd make a good Viral. To me, he doesn't look all that masculine. biggrin

YES, HALLOWEEN STORES ARE AMAZING. heart

... I'd love to see your Lelouch whenever you make it. 8D  

fk12

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:15 pm
You might have to wait several years then. XDD
Hmmm... I do have the right body type for Lelouch, so I may bump it up just a bit on the cosplay list. ;D
Viraaaaal... I love Viral... but I look nothing like him. =( He'd be pretty easy to cosplay though because I wouldn't really have to worry about wigs or contacts. I could re-use the wig, contacts (Viral has red eyes or yellow eyes?), and teeth from Ion.

Halloween discounts=awesome for cosplayers.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:45 pm
For anyone who wants to see some really cheesy retarded acting, I'll be uploading DGM and Pokemon cosplay skits tomorrow. They're all like, 6 months old because my computer sucks and I can only upload videos to my youtube account using Lenalee or Lavi's computers. >.< So our videos will be on ArrenWalker's youtube account tomorrow. But trust me... they're not worth watching. They're so freakin cheesy and dumb! It's not my fault I can't act!!  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:59 pm
Oh, if your Lena did Kaede, I would cry tears of joy. *___* I'll be her widdle Zelkovaa~!

Hee, that's good. But If you ever need me~ ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:33 pm
awwwww, now you're making me want to cosplay Kaede~! You're too darn adorable! <333

...Today my Azure Kite turned over to the dark side. All hope for a .Hack cosplay group is lost... TT^TT
Story Time! *clears throat*
Okay, so Azure Kite is my sister, right? So pretty much whenever we decide to cosplay a particular anime, we do it together. And pretty much whenever we agree we're going to cosplay together, it's set in stone.
Well today she went to a party for one of her friends who's obsessed with Naruto, and I guess it was a Naruto cosplay party or something... anyway I didn't go so I was home alone all day; my parents went to some wedding party and my youngest sister went to soccer practice.
Everyone finally came home at around 10:00, by which time I was thoroughly bored and ignoring them pretty much (watching TB XDD).
Azure came in last and I didn't really notice her... so then I hear a voice in my ear that says "....heeeeee... Sasuke, I want your body~"
And I'm totally creeped out by that, but ignored it anyway. So she says it again and again until I finally turn around... AND LO AND BEHOLD, THERE'S AZURE DRESSED LIKE OROCHIMARU!!!!!
MY EYES BURN!!!!
DDDX
It was soooo scary... I think I'm going to have nightmares.... ;-;
Now she said she wants to cosplay Orochimaru if she can't finish Azure Kite in time (which is good for me, it means I get to make more cosplay costumes for myself... but it's also bad because then we probably won't have a .Hack group at all...). I'm still kinda in shock and at a loss for words... It was just so random, because we both hate Naruto and especially hate Michael Jackson Orochimaru. THE NARUTARDS HAVE CORRUPTED HER!!!! DDX  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:55 pm
DO IT.

Awwww, lame. D: Naruto makes me sad. I don't mind it, per se, but I dislike the narutards that go along with it. It's okay to read occasionally, though. I read it in my Shounen Jump. ._.  
Cosplay and Tekteks

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff