Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tokyo Mew Mew Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:54 am
((have any of you guys seen or read Tokyo Mew Mew? From what your posting I'd think you haven't. Akasake is a boy, not a girl, and you don't change poof just like that. First they see a symbol on you, or something along those lines, and they give you a Mew pendent. Then you change))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:20 pm
((Yes, do listen to her))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:33 pm
(I'm SORRY! I've only read the first book and that was 2 years ago! So...SORRY!!! =P)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:33 pm
(OH MY GOSH! Me and my best friend Bunny [yes crystalstar you've been replaced...lol jk!] made a manga of our own Mew mews! It was like this:

Three girls in high school dressed up as make-believe mew mews, and made their own robot monsters to defeat and make themselves famous. One day they find out that they actually DO have special powers, and they form a group, called the Paw Paws! (the manga is called Paw Paw Power) anyways... here's my little paw paw characters, if anyone would like to know:

Akie, the Panda~ Panda-Senshei. 15 years old, black shoulder-length hair, one green eye and one blue eye. Her left eye, the blue one, is blind, but she can see special invisible things with it. Her weopon is the Bamboomerang.

Ami, the bunny~Usagi-Senshei. 15 years old, long light brown hair, blue eyes. She can jump and run really fast, and her favorite move is Thunderkick.

Makoto, the fox~Kitsune-Senshei. 16 years old, long red hair, red eyes. She's hot tempered.
(now the other characters that join them afterwards...)

Kairi, The squirrel~Risu-Senshei. She's actually a boy...o.o he's gorgeous and they all fall in love with him after they figure it out. He dressed up as a girl because he thought they wouldnt accept him.

Riley, the cat~Neko-senshei. She's a transfer student from america. Blond hair and blue eyes.

Kumiko, the snake~Hebi-senshei. She's like, a loner. Or a goth. Anyway, she's actually really beautiful, but you wouldnt know it.

Hana, the butterfly~Cho-senshei. She's the youngest member, a ten-year-old. She's smarter than most the other sensheis, so basically she's a child prodegy. (sp?)

Riku, the wolf~Ookami-senshei. She's shy and quiet, and has silver hair and eyes.

Miu, the bird~Tori-senshei. She's a superstar, glamorous, beautiful, and talented. She sings well.
~~~
Their enemies are Unicorn Man and his sidekick, Rainbow Lad, as well as puppet...who can't sing worth anything.

Thanks for reading!)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:32 pm
(opps! Sry, it's just that I think I only watched like the first few episodes, but then they cansled it. . .)
(here I'll fix this problem!)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:56 pm
((Sorry about that! I forgot... haven't watched them for like forever.  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:54 pm
Mosspelt the Warrior
((Sorry about that! I forgot... haven't watched them for like forever.

((You say you haven't watched it for awhile but yet you know to tell me Taru-Taru and Pudding-chan don't get together xD))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:07 pm
( xp that is suspisious!! ok, I canged my post, so now Tami has a mark instead! Your turn Bearclaw, you've gotta answer Tami!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:22 pm
Ayumi blinked- there were much to many mews mews to have suddenly appeared at one time. Only one solluntion to this.

She jumped to the micophone and said. "If a strange mark suddenly appeared on you, folow me!" she walked into the employes courter as everyone filled in. She began the story.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:23 am
Tami looked at the crowed, then sighed. "I hate crowds." Tami then hurried after the girl.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:02 am
Silver opened her eyes.
Where am I....?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:17 am
Ayumi continued to tell it until she finished with a "So welcome to the mew mew team!" she waited for their anwser.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:18 am
((It's Pudding-chan's pudding so pudding-likish? I love it when she says that xD))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:08 am
Moon folded her arms across her chest, "Whatever." Was all she said and walked out of the resturtant.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:09 pm
Crystalstar_leader
Moon folded her arms across her chest, "Whatever." Was all she said and walked out of the resturtant.

(Fine. Y'all disregard my post, see if i care. D=<)  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff