Total Votes : 115

Lil Loli Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:49 pm
I do anime doodles, does that count?

I have a pretty decent ones

Please visit

i sell art, btw  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:08 pm
These are my two most recent drawings that i have done.
User Image

User Image  

Tabitha Ravenwood

Interstellar Elder

13,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Toxicum

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:46 pm
i like to do photography and paintings..

i do some avi art...

sorry i haven't got any displays on here yet but i am workin on it..

art is my only talent lol

tried sports.... EPIC FAIL  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:48 pm
I sing pretty well. However, am not conceded about it. I draw well off and on. It's a little inconsistent, especially since I don't draw that often, anymore. emo I have a few other knacks for design in clothing, jewelry, story/video game characters, etc.  

Bleu_Fyre

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

VampAmber

Demonic Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:16 pm
I'm a writer first and foremost. I'm working on a novel (that I've been working on for over three years now, damn I'm lazy), have a ton of poetry on my site (read it here, if you're interested), and I even have a crappy deviantArt page with some doodles and photos and such on it. Oh, yes, and I've also committed the sin of fanfiction. Please forgive me?

If I ever get around to posting my novel on my site, I'll make sure to post about it here (not that anybody'd be interested in reading it). I only have 27 pages in Microsoft Word so far. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:24 pm
I do some arts, but I haven't been doing much of it lately. What I have been doing though, is Sailor Moon fan art... 6_9

But you can check out my galleria here: deviantART  

yanxie

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:32 pm
I don't do it often and it's been a while sine I've drawn, but my style's more on stuff like interfaces and space-like abstracts. I do profiles, so my gaia profile and myspace profile are both customized myself. I'll leave the searching up to those who care to take a look.(I make it easy)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:18 am
I do quite a bit of art. XD

If you want to visit my galleries just visit tavisharts.kamiki.net or tavishart.deviantart.com  

Tavis Harts

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Alex the Plamf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:58 am
im not the greatest artist, but i do get alot of gold for my avatar art so i dont mind... this is one of the arts i can show as it isnt one of my avatar arts :3

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:16 am
Aquatic Zombies
amandarosemaryjayne
this is my latest drawing smile
and yes, it was drawn totally from scratch.
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h110/rosemaryjayne/yes-im-done.jpg
hope you like...

and here's a link to my deviantart gallery if you'd like to see more...
****link****

it looks like you took a photo and drew over it.

It's good...but to me it looks "too" good....

actually i take that as a complement...ive spent the last six years at art college/uni...studying and drawing realism and mythology art (mostly pre-raphaelite stuff)
i passed in all artistic medias and styles..everything except skintone shading....which wasnt good as my dream was to be a portrait artist...
since i left uni in june ive been killing myself trying to improve my skintones and realism styles...you saying it 'looks like i drew over a photo' at least means im going the right way lol...and yes i know what you mean
...i do try to do things too 'polished'...as my art teacher said..people who want art want to see 'brush strokes' if they want true 'realism' they take a photo. sigh..i have problems losening up..

edit: i took my portfolio of work to a couple of art galleries today and i got accepted to exhibit both my digital and acrylic art there and they want to also sell prints of some of my work yayyy!!!!

amandarosemaryjayne

Mrs_Black_Bear

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:32 am
okay I guess I will put examples of my drawings up here, though I don't draw very often, and I don't have any acrilic or oil paints at the moment, I am kind of an emotional artist 3nodding

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:43 am
fr34x0r
I don't do it often and it's been a while sine I've drawn, but my style's more on stuff like interfaces and space-like abstracts. I do profiles, so my gaia profile and myspace profile are both customized myself. I'll leave the searching up to those who care to take a look.(I make it easy)

......wow. I bow to your awesomnicity. *bows*  

DizzeeCubed

DizzeeCubed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:46 am
Tavis Harts
I do quite a bit of art. XD

If you want to visit my galleries just visit tavisharts.kamiki.net or tavishart.deviantart.com

Your art is awesome. I really like it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:48 am
Tabitha Ravenwood
These are my two most recent drawings that i have done.
User Image

User Image

awww. i wish i could draw lol  

DizzeeCubed

Door Revoir

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:28 am
I haven't really sat down in a while and worked more out, but I do draw myself. http://disasternotes.deviantart.com

And here's a picture that I'm currently working on..

User Image  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces