Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Furuba~The REAL Fruits Basket! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:00 pm
(hehe! Scout just got BURNED!!!!)
"ok amaya, who would you like to bug today? Silver or Sarah?" (Mizulu says that just to anoy her! lol! Zulu is SO awasome!!)
(ok ummm. . . lets see, Mizulu knows that Scout would go wherever Matt went, and if they went out, matt might POSSIBLY take her to Jo's, and how come Jo's the name of a fancy resrant?? Soooo. . .I don't know what would happen after they find Scout at the restrant. . .I'll think of something!! xp )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:13 pm
"Let's go with Sarah!" Amaya piped up.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:31 pm
((How 'bout you guys dress up as waitresses or something? Oh, and can Silver help?))

Silver put her book back in her back and jumped from the tree.
They haven't bothered me yet... They're going to mess with Sarah.
Silver desided and she started walking to her house.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:21 pm
(hehe! ok, I guess we have to pick up Hillary to! well, they don't really know where they are going do they. . . ninja )
"of course!" "ok, so heres my plan!!" Just then Silver walked in. "ok, what are you two up to?" Mizulu turned to Amaya then back to Silver. "we're going to bug sarah, and I think shes going out with matt tonight. And my plan is to have a sis on sis-boyfriend talk with him, before he hurts her!" Zulu then paused. "and while we're at it we might as well bring Hillary along with us to!! I bet she knows where they went!" "SO!!!" Zulu jumped on top of Silver knocking her over, amaya jumped on top of Zulu. "ok so are you in?" Zulu whispered dramatically into Silvers ear. Amaya giggled.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:26 am
amaya waited for for her anwser.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:30 am
((wheeee! I just got a good idea for a new person!))

Cat name- Bearclaw
Role Play Name- Eric
Zodiac Animal- Tiger
Age- 18
Gender-Male
Personality- Basically the entire family hates him- he's been so rude to everyone in the past that he's almost entirely ignored. Yet he's made it his goal to to try to repay everyone back for his actions.
Appearence- User Image
Animal Appearence-User Image
Other- He works for the F.B.I  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:23 am
Silver nodded.
Yeah. I could use a bit of fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:59 pm
(hey can you make Eric like 18? That way Mizulu can have a. . .cruush!!! hehe, only person she messes up around, and is dead silent. . .lol!)
Mizulu nodded, "ok! Lets go, I'm driving!!" Mizulu then pranced outside with her car keys in hand. Mizulu climbed into the drivers seat of the minny cooper. Amaya jumped in the passenger seat before Silver got to the car. Silver climbed in the back of the car, just as Zulu slamed on the gas. "hey! Watch it!!" Silver yelled. Mizulu giggled. As they pulled into Scouts farm house driveway, they saw another car pull out and leave. "oh, I bet that was sarah and matt! We better hurry!" The three of them jumped out and ran to Scouts farm house to look for Hillary.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:21 pm
((Sure! I changed Eric))

"Faster! Faster!" Amaya demanded- about ready to push the gas herself. "We have to hurry!

Eric walked silently home, his boots echoing off the emety halls. Hm- that's odd. I'm usually attacked the minute I enter this place.. he sighed and sat down on the couch- not bothering to remove his boots.

((By attacked he means hyper people running the energy out of him))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:25 pm
((Haha, poor Eric! XD))

Amaya! She can't go any faster or she'll get pulled over!
Amaya was way to impacient.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:34 pm
"Why do 'ya think I should care?" She yelled back. She rolled down the window and stuck her head out- quickly converting to the rest of her torso. "Wheeeeeeeee!" she exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:42 pm
(hehe! Yay!! And people we're already at the house!)
Mizulu pulled out her keys, ready to hack the door, but the moment she paused, the door flung open. "I though you guys were here!! I heard you pull up!" Hillary smiled. "you wont belive what I got Scout into!! hehe!" Mizulu nodded quickly. "ok, ya, where are they going?" "to Jo's." Mizulu turned and raced back to the car, turning it on before anyone was in it. She rolled down her window and stuck her head out. "hurry up guys!!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:44 pm
"Hey you big meanie!" Amaya exclaimed and jumped in the front passenger seat. She didn't even put her seatbelt on as she stuck herself out the window ready for the car to start moving.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:45 pm
Silver hopped into the back, and Amaya in the passanger seet.
Drive!
Silver yelled.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:53 pm
Mizulu laughed, and tored down the driveway. Soon she found Matts car parked in front of Jo's. Zulu parked next to it, and jumped out of the car. Zulu raced over to the window, and almost burst out laughing at the strapless black dress Scout was wearing. "amaya! Silver you have to look at this!!"  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff