Do you support it?
  Yes!
  No!
  Poll Whore
View Results

Anima2nboy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:28 pm
MizukiLee
For some reason, I keep picturing that if the law allows parents to discipline their children physically, that every parents in America is going to take advantage of that and turn it into child abuse. Probably false but..I won't like it if parents are (physically) disciplining their kids to the extreme as to leave scars or bruises. No bleeding too.

This is what I'm afraid. If parents are going to discipline their kids physically, are they going to do it the right way? I know my parents did.

I will approve physical discipline if it's done the right way. The kids won't have scary traumas and scary flashbacks when they grow older..

If I did something really bad, I get whooped with a wooden stick on the butt. A slap on the face if I said something wrong. Kneel/stand facing the wall for lighter punishments.

Weird how I never get locked outside or in a room or anything like that though. I've only gotten grounded once. I wouldn't call standing against a wall "grounded". Isn't being grounded, not letting your kids go anywhere? I wonder if grounding your kids really work..

But after almost every punishments that required slapping or whooping, my mom/dad would apologize for hitting me and told me that I shouldn't -insert bad deed- anymore. After that, they hug me <3 What's so important about that is, it shows my parents don't hate me, they just want to discipline me.

If any parents are going to whoop their children, they should do ^ that. : )
And that's why I love the way my parents discipline me. I can feel their love. <3
As for physical discipline in school...I'm not too sure about that. But I feel that the consequences HAS to be HIGHER. Oh so what detention going to get you at? They just put you in a room. The end. Also, back in middle school, some teachers were hesitating to put kids in detention e__e;. Some teachers are just so soft.

This post is so long. xD Oh well. Thanks for reading though.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

talk2hand Nub. My post ownz your post.
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:44 pm
mad !  

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Xx-Tinaa-xX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:46 pm
no, i don't support it. If you want to teach your child something, i dont think you should hit them and no my parents don't hit me.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:18 pm
confused My parents used to hit me when I was young. I made bad grades they would lecture me and if I keep getting it I get hit. Sometimes I wouldn't be able to eat dinner.

I dislike parents abusing their children. It doesnt teach a lesson, it just makes your child suffer pain. As much as parents hate doing it they do it and I see no point in that. Though if you think about it, its for your own good.

DancingCherryBerry

l-DRIG-l

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:44 pm
User Image

they used to hit my brother but they never hit me.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:02 pm
Love hurts so we all cry
Tears droppin’ from my eyes
The pain I cant explain
All I know is love is pain

My mother hit me alot when I was a kid with a Chinese feather duster. Ouch, kinda hurt huh? o_____O
Right now, she doesn't hit me that often. But at least once in the while as long as I did something bad or stupid toward her.

Love hurts so we all cry
Tears droppin’ from my eyes
The pain I cant explain
All I know is love is pain

KairiYukine

Sexy_Asian_Goddess

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:33 pm
Yup I support it cuz sometimes u just need a good a$$ whoopin to set ur self str8 rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:57 pm
i think its a good thing cuz it teaches the kid who's boss
they'll grow up to hate their parents BUT
theres a better chance of them being successful by learning the bitterness of life

but i learned that the hard way

anyone know where the chicken is at?  

mosbey

LALALAdeleteacc

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:50 pm
i don't like it duhh...bbut u know, I understand that its usully all the best for me...and our parents luv us. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:37 am
my parents don't hit me...
but my grandma and uncle did when i was young....
and i totally against it...
i don't think it is the right/good way to discipline a child..  

baBii_phaB

saku_chan187

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:56 pm
yeah. well no...
since i lived with my grandparents
as a child, they hit me when i was bad.
which was everyday. soo...yea. everyday
of punishment. i use to hated it, but in understand
it was for discipline and all.
though that doesn't mean im not against it.
punishment like that didn't help me much as a child.
in fact i acted out more because of it.

now i get 'the death-glare' look from then
and then if im extra bad i guess
they pinch me instead. either the ears
or the back. and then followed by swears
of banging my head against the wall or
occasional throwing of small objects. use to it
so i really dont care.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:15 am
My parents don't hit me, but my dad probably would if I wasn't so big now. He is such an ------- . When I was little, he would hit me when I wasn't doing anything wrong. I was trying to help my sister, by inviting her into my bunk (she has autism) because it was too hot in hers. Then he yelled at me to go to bed and smacked me... -_- And he spreads rumors about us too... He tells my friends, the family, and his friends how horrible me my sister and my mother are. My aunt came over last week and said he needed to clean up the house. Wanna know what he said? : Oh, I try and clean it up, but whenever I do, they ( meaning me, my mom, and my sister) always mess it up again, and a huge mess of stuff shifts over and covers where I clean. Are you ------- kidding me? Half of it is your mess... He leaves his socks (dirty) ON THE KITCHEN TABLE.... Then he complains he can't find them and that we're moving/taking them and that he has to get a safe for them. And he is so bossy. He could be right beside a door, and I'll be on a whole nother floor, and he would call me all the way down to close that door. Then when I get mad at him for being lazy he gets all pouty and grounds me or something. Or he'll say he told his friends, and tbey think it is just horrible. Or another aunt came over and he called me down. I came down and went up a while later. Then he called me again and started spazzing to my aunt that I was upstairs for over 3 hours and he had called me numerous times to come down. And he is horrible at home. We have been living in this house for over 3 years, and he has only started cooking now that my mom has been telling him to do it. Because he dosn't do anything. He did it everynight, but now he is slacking off, trying to put it all back onto my mom, in a sneaky way. And he isn't good with my sister who I already mentioned is autistic. Everytime he tries to spend time with her she always gets upset with him. I HATE him. He is so lazy he even tries to get my sister to do things for him...

Sorry, I just needed to spaz for a second. So ya, I don't support it.

(sorry for venting) -_-  

Togepi13

M0M0JI

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:28 pm
The abuse stops the child from doing something wrong again. But it hurts them physically and emotionally. There are other ways to discipline kids... sad  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:03 am
Of course!!  

mosbey

asianchubbybunnyyy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:16 pm
I get hit by chopsticks. Lol.... Or, they would slapp me. It like always hurt. they hit little kids a lot.... Don't you guys think it's kinda like CHILD ABUSE?? TT^TT Poor little children...

Oh well I'm still AZN too. But I WOULD NOT hit ANYONE for disipline....  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff