Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.Hack// the beginning of the end (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:25 am
The longer Cairo made Jumiyu wait, the more she wanted to snap as many curses she knew at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:57 pm
"Something happened. I was hit by a virus or glitch or something there was a woman floating she said her name was Aura or something. My spear has 2 unwritten functions too. codebreaker and data change" Cairo said "Do not tell anyone else, She warned me of a second "Incident"  

Mavverik

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:35 am
Jumiyu would have gasped, if she was that kind of girl. The incident was serious and there was so many people lost to comas and death that it was almost a tabboo subject in The World. If there was a second one, who know what the real world would do the game.
"Are you sure?" She asked in all seriousness.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:38 pm
"Yeah it seemed like I was there for hours but it took literally seconds then I came here, everyone else in my friends list wouldn't understand they aren't serious it would have gotten everywhere even to those Kite and Black Rose characters. Then she would do it because the disturbance to Kite's quest."Cairo had said looking out his window.  

Mavverik

sekra_deathknight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:59 pm
-> I would like to join in, if it's not too late.

Gaian Name: sekra_deathknight

U.I.D.: Trellen 126982

Race and class: Human and Wavemaster

Level: 50

Favorite weapons: Staves and a new one called a "Tome", acquired from a treasure chest in a dungeon where, unknown to her, the first signs of data corruption were starting to show [She had assumed the game was simply glitching] which she cannot equip, but is holding onto to trade with someone who can. She also keeps a decent collection of scrolls on her, just in case she encounters an enemy she doesn't have a spell that will work against it, or she forgets to leave an item that grants her the ability to heal equipped.

Bio: A young teenager (around 14 or 15) who uses The World as an escape from her depressing life. She lacks the confidence needed to make friends in the real world, but in the game she is a "social butterfly," forming adventuring parties with friends and exploring new areas on an almost daily basis. On the rare occasion she's not adventuring, she can usually be found in Delta server's Mac Anu or Lambda server's Carmina Gadelica chatting with other players in town and re-stocking her supplies.

Element Wave: Water  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:35 am
-> That looks good but double check with Gakahn v2

Jumiyu was silent for a moment, absorbing the information. What Cairo just said made him illegal in The World. How much trouble would he get in?
"So now what do we do?" she finally asked.  

KikuMizu

Mavverik

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:55 pm
-> Looks fine. Hey KikuMizu I'll let you accept profiles it'll be simpler.

"We find Kite and kill him before Aura gets control"Cairo said picking up his spear and sending a party request.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:01 pm
-> I'm assuming that the party request is being sent to my character, if not feel free to ignore/delete this post.

Trellen answered the party request flashmail and hurried to where Jumiyu and Cairo were hiding under the bridge in Mac Anu.

"I was going to log here pretty quickly if I couldn't find another party, you're lucky you caught me. What's up?" She asked, addressing the pair.  

sekra_deathknight

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:27 am
Jumiyu turned around to Trellen with a uniform look of seriousness.
"We have a mission." She said before turning around back to Cairo. "So, were do we start?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:19 pm
"A mission? Does this have anything to do with the messed up areas and the weird items that have been popping up there? Cause if it does, I think I might have one.  

sekra_deathknight

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:42 am
Jumiyu whipped her head around to Trellen and looked at her for only a moment be fore whipping back around to Cairo. "So, should we go there first?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:28 pm
"Well I was thinking of Navel of the Lake the church is where most glitches were born so it's a good place to start but first to ask around the town would be good. some people have been playing a really long time." Cairo suggested looking at a rare item he didn't remember finding or questing for: a small pen like thing with writing all over it most of the words saying "Life and Death" "Yin and Yang" and other words like this some of it was in japanese some of it was in russian and some of it in english he put it in his inventory then turned to Jumiyu and Trellen "Or we split up with Jumiyu asking around and me and Trellen will go where she thinks we should go."  

Mavverik

Ecstasy and Blood

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:59 pm
-kuri appears right behind Trellen-
...you called?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:43 am
"Ah yes thank you. you can help Jumiyu with the search for info. I'm going with Trellen to look for the ghost of the church." Cairo walked out calmly jumped up the ladder that lead up the wall to the road.  

Mavverik

sekra_deathknight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:18 pm
Trellen waited for Cairo to fully ascend before following him up the ladder and back to the road.

"So do you mind if I ask you what prompted this investigation, or is that something we shouldn't discuss here?" She asked when she reached the top of the ladder.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff