Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply Kanda`s Training Room ~ Learn how to fight
Kanda is sick rp. join or be... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:22 pm
Miu Sakura
rachuto
Miu Sakura
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto

* sees a bucket of warm water and a towel* etto kanda ineed to rub your back with the wet towel...
=/ you do that if you want to

:3 hey its true thats wat ur supposed to do when some one has a fever but when i say run really run cause he might be mad to see u

"Allen?!" Kanda smiles. (he's sick.) Kanda continues to try to think normally but it's not working. "Is..my back being rubbed?" Kanda purs.

* gets really red** continues rubbing his back with the towel and finshes*
hey lets watch tv! * turns on family guy and sits between allen and kanda on the sofa*

"Tv?..." Kanda rests again against the sofa. "Ne ne allen-kun. Can I sit on your lap?"

note
in real life I rarely watch tv. u think im kidding when i say me and kanda have alot in common. eek
0_o ummmm sure  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:22 pm
Miu Sakura
rachuto
Miu Sakura
rachuto
Miu Sakura
rachuto

:3 hey its true thats wat ur supposed to do when some one has a fever but when i say run really run cause he might be mad to see u

"Allen?!" Kanda smiles. (he's sick.) Kanda continues to try to think normally but it's not working. "Is..my back being rubbed?" Kanda purs.

hey lets watch tv! * turns on family guy and sits between allen and kanda on the sofa*

"Tv?..." Kanda rests again against the sofa. "Ne ne allen-kun. Can I sit on your lap?"

note
in real life I rarely watch tv. u think im kidding when i say me and kanda have alot in common. eek

hey kandaare you okay kinda delusional a bit..

Kanda checks his temp by putting his hand against his forehead. "It's so hot...burning almost...I think I will go take a shower..." Kanda stumbles to the shower.

30min later~

Kanda walks in with a towel around his shoulders shirtless. He is just wearing some jeans. Kanda plops back onto Allen's lap. And then rests his head ot sleep.
Ok then ( i am seeing some yoai here xD lol )  

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:23 pm
allen walker-d gray man
Miu Sakura
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto

* sees a bucket of warm water and a towel* etto kanda ineed to rub your back with the wet towel...
=/ you do that if you want to

0_O *whispers * he must be sick

yephe is has a hi fever * shakeshim to wake up after taking his temp* he has a normal temp  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:24 pm
allen walker-d gray man
Miu Sakura
rachuto
Miu Sakura
rachuto

note

Kanda checks his temp by putting his hand against his forehead. "It's so hot...burning almost...I think I will go take a shower..." Kanda stumbles to the shower.

30min later~

Kanda walks in with a towel around his shoulders shirtless. He is just wearing some jeans. Kanda plops back onto Allen's lap. And then rests his head ot sleep.

hmm i think u should shove him off ur lap before he wakes up with his normal consciousness  

Tarouchoo

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:32 pm
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
Miu Sakura
rachuto
Miu Sakura
rachuto

note

30min later~

hmm i think u should shove him off ur lap before he wakes up with his normal consciousness
-_-;;; i am going to use this as black mail ><  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:36 pm
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
Miu Sakura
rachuto

30min later~

* pulls him off allen before he makes blackmail* no kanda black mail.... >:3  

Tarouchoo

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:07 pm
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
Miu Sakura
rachuto

30min later~

Dxx oh well it was worth a shot and i have evidance that kanda called me by my name xD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:08 am
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

Dxx oh well it was worth a shot and i have evidance that kanda called me by my name xD

well u should be happy bout that im sure *see him lay his head on my lap* :3 but i guess its back to being called beansprout?  

Tarouchoo

o0Kanda0o

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:15 am
Kanda begins to wake up. He opens his eyes slowly as he tries to remember what happened last night. He turns over getting really pissed as he remembers calling allen by his first name, everything. Kanda begins to blush severely. No one is supposed to know-ANYWHO. Kanda runs out of the room to the bathroom. Yes, his temp is rising, yet again. O god. He has very uhuh thoughts and faints from overhappiness. (Did I mention someone put meds in his food last night? But who knows. twisted )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:19 am
Lavi snickers and runs off when he finds out his meds worked on Yuu-chan.  

Yedon

Friendly Seeker

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:34 am
Miu Sakura
Kanda begins to wake up. He opens his eyes slowly as he tries to remember what happened last night. He turns over getting really pissed as he remembers calling allen by his first name, everything. Kanda begins to blush severely. No one is supposed to know-ANYWHO. Kanda runs out of the room to the bathroom. Yes, his temp is rising, yet again. O god. He has very uhuh thoughts and faints from overhappiness. (Did I mention someone put meds in his food last night? But who knows. twisted )
>> * watches*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:45 am
allen walker-d gray man
Miu Sakura
>> * watches*

Kanda looks into the mirror. His hands are around the sink while the faucet is on. His hair is all in front of his face. Kanda is getting, well you make it up. But he is still blushing.  

o0Kanda0o

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:50 am
Miu Sakura
allen walker-d gray man
Miu Sakura
>> * watches*

Kanda looks into the mirror. His hands are around the sink while the faucet is on. His hair is all in front of his face. Kanda is getting, well you make it up. But he is still blushing.
heh someone put meds in his food? XD but he probably got a high fever from it  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:55 am
rachuto
Miu Sakura
allen walker-d gray man
Miu Sakura
>> * watches*

* knocks on the bathroom door* hey kanda you okay?  

Tarouchoo

o0Kanda0o

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:05 pm
rachuto
rachuto
Miu Sakura
allen walker-d gray man
Miu Sakura
>> * watches*

* knocks on the bathroom door* hey kanda you okay?

"What?!" scream scream Kanda continues to depress over having no mugen.  
Kanda`s Training Room ~ Learn how to fight

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff