Reply General Gaming
kindom hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeKo pleez

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:27 pm
ok so i really need help getting final form anyone think they can help me out?
really any form will do i just have a hard time getting them  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:49 pm
NeKo pleez
ok so i really need help getting final form anyone think they can help me out?
really any form will do i just have a hard time getting them

If I'm not mistaken, to get the final form, you have to level up all of the other forms to a certain level. 5 I think. After you do that, you randomly obtain it in TWTNW when you change into one of the forms in battle. Hope that helps. Sorry if it's not accurate, it's been about a year since I last played.  

Regal Reprobation

NeKo pleez

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:30 pm
cool thanks
do you know how to get other forms i think i have a couple but i forget about some
havent played it in a couple of months cuz im stuck trying to beat sephiroth =/.........
.........hes an a**  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:28 pm
NeKo pleez
cool thanks
do you know how to get other forms i think i have a couple but i forget about some
havent played it in a couple of months cuz im stuck trying to beat sephiroth =/.........
.........hes an a**

I'm sorry. I don't remember any specifics on how to get the other forms. Like I said, it's been about a year since I last played. xp I only remember that there are 4 forms you can get: Valor, Wisdom, Master, and Final. I'd probably just google a FAQ. And yes, Sephiroth is an a**, but this one is way easier than the KH1 version. I beat Sephi in KH2 on Proud, so I know. sweatdrop  

Regal Reprobation

Moose Aids

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:56 am
my fav one ish be KH1 an KH2 really ill have my older sister get half way thoguh the game an ill do the other half of the game an i would make ALOT of gummie ship  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:04 am
also this just came to mind in KH1 for ps2 i was at LV100 i think so i could beat sephiroth with the first keyblade but the first time i beat him i was at LV35 i think it was an i beat him with the kingdom key

in KH2 i dont know any LV i was at but he was hard as S*** to beat i cant remember anything about that one

oh an i just started a new file in KH1 for PS2 an i keep dieing becuase im in the coleusm an i useing all my idams so i got to go back to transverce town for suplys

plaese anyone have any tips on what i should do or what i can do?  

Moose Aids

NeKo pleez

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:45 pm
ok im pretty sure i have wisdom form but idk about anything else
and 3d soldier what i did was train
so ya lol once u do that u wont even need items  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:52 pm
i tryed that but when i train i lose more itams an have to go back to town an get more stuff
grr i think imma quit -_-  

Moose Aids

Regal Reprobation

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:23 pm
NeKo pleez
ok im pretty sure i have wisdom form but idk about anything else
and 3d soldier what i did was train
so ya lol once u do that u wont even need items

Ok. After doing a little research to save you some trouble, I think I can help you better.
Let's see. You should automatically have Valor (red) when Sora gets his black clothes as Yen Sid's castle. To activate, you have to sacrifice Goofy. Wisdom is blue. I know how to get it, but I don't know how far you are and I don't want to spoil any worlds or anything without your permission.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:28 pm
Yay! Random new person talking now xP I'm curently playing KH:Com for the second time right now 8D Axel is a funny bunny xD  

avalonsThief

Dapper Gekko

9,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Regal Reprobation

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:29 am
kelly_baby
Yay! Random new person talking now xP I'm curently playing KH:Com for the second time right now 8D Axel is a funny bunny xD

Yay! CoM! I actually played until I got Sora to lv. 99. xp I would have just waited a little longer if I was you, though. Re:CoM, a PS2 remake of CoM, comes out December 2nd. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:22 pm
ReGaLberry523
kelly_baby

Yay! CoM! I actually played until I got Sora to lv. 99. xp I would have just waited a little longer if I was you, though. Re:CoM, a PS2 remake of CoM, comes out December 2nd. blaugh

I KNOW! A few months after I got it- "Hey! did you know it's comming out for ps2?"
"WHAT!?!? IT TOOK ME A MONTH TO FIND A COPY OF THE GBA ONE IN THIS CITY!!!" *run's to a corner and cries*
The highest I leveld up to was 82 on the sora one xP I was dissapointed on how the final Merlixia boss was so easy ><" Oh- And I'm all the way with you on Sephiroth being easy. 8D

avalonsThief

Dapper Gekko

9,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Regal Reprobation

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:51 pm
kelly_baby
ReGaLberry523
kelly_baby

I KNOW! A few months after I got it- "Hey! did you know it's comming out for ps2?"
"WHAT!?!? IT TOOK ME A MONTH TO FIND A COPY OF THE GBA ONE IN THIS CITY!!!" *run's to a corner and cries*
The highest I leveld up to was 82 on the sora one xP I was dissapointed on how the final Merlixia boss was so easy ><" Oh- And I'm all the way with you on Sephiroth being easy. 8D

Yeah. The only reason I got Sora to level 99 was at the time, that was the only Kingdom Hearts game I had. I had previously beat the first game at a cousin's house one summer. It's a long story. And Sephiroth is just overrated.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:59 am
i was never able to finish the darn game xPPP. poo the first one or the second its such a bother. the first one im close its just a few of the last battles i dono but it has to do with a guy with white hair and a shadow thing defending him! grrrrr xP then in the 2nd one im going against the music guy for the 2nd time and i cant freakin defeat him either. my plan for now is lvling -_-' no fun xP oh well its worth it i guess if it means defeating it  

_Chi_Chan_94_

Tipsy Millionaire

8,650 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200

CLDStrife_99

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:14 am
Hey guys, when will the kingdom hearts for the psp be released?  
General Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff