Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Music Artists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A musician's guild! 

Tags: musicians, music, instruments, bands 

Reply ♥ Non-Music Talk
~*~Bios Thread~*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Frassy Frass

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:51 pm
I'm Danielle. I am 13 and reside in Texas. Don't mess with Texas peoples. I'm a singer. Yes, a total choir NERD. <3<3 I'm my choir's president. Soprano 1 babeh. I'm also involved in acting and dancing and am just a plain NERD. Man, I love to capitzalize that word. <3<3 That's around it. domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:34 pm
Lady Frassy Frass
I'm Danielle. I am 13 and reside in Texas. Don't mess with Texas peoples. I'm a singer. Yes, a total choir NERD. <3<3 I'm my choir's president. Soprano 1 babeh. I'm also involved in acting and dancing and am just a plain NERD. Man, I love to capitzalize that word. <3<3 That's around it. domokun

<3 love...  

The Lovely Miss Melanie

Kiriai

1,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:26 pm
What is up, homie G cheese fry skillets?! Lol, white girl getting krunk sweatdrop

Err... nevermind that..

The name is Kiriai, but you can call me whatever you want. I'm not too picky, as longas it doesn't have the word 'cluster' in it... *shudder* I hate that word! But I dunno why!! gonk

I live in Florida. Where in Florida, I would not know. My abductor has yet to let me know what city I'm being held in... *shifty eyes* I play the guitar and keyboard/piano (I don't see a difference!! But that's just me... One's just plpugged up to a friggin electric circuit). I like to sing. To myself. No one else can hear me... I don't have problems, I swear!

And teh bands!!
~ Green Day
~ Lostprophets
~ They Might Be Giants
~ Coldplay
~ Modest Mouse
~ Weird Al Yankovic!!
~ Modest Mouse

domokun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:08 pm
Kiriai
!
~ They Might Be Giants

BREE  

The Lovely Miss Melanie

x.Marsh[mel]low.x
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:15 pm
cynicalstitch
Kiriai
!
~ They Might Be Giants

BREE

*pats you on the head* I have an obsession too xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:18 am
Mel_Darkflame
cynicalstitch
Kiriai
!
~ They Might Be Giants

BREE

XD I love They Might Be Giants! *plays Ana Ng on guitar* Muahahaha!! x_X  

Kiriai

1,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Assassin Of Youth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:22 pm
Hey. My name's Tiffany. And yeah, I'm a girl w/ a guy avatar, but who cares! XD Anyway, I'm 16, almost 17... 2 weeks to the day till I'm 17 actually. I live in Northwest Arkasnas. I play trumpet, and have been for about 6 years. I started in 6th grade and am now a Junior. I recently picked up guitar. I started getting lessons just earlier this year as a Christmas present. I've already written my own song, but I dont find it very good as a whole. I'm not even very good at playing it. Lol. But anyway, I'm proud of myself for even putting it together.

Hmm... and I guess that's it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:03 pm
Kiriai
Mel_Darkflame
cynicalstitch
Kiriai
!
~ They Might Be Giants

BREE

XD I love They Might Be Giants! *plays Ana Ng on guitar* Muahahaha!! x_X

you can?
omfg.
you whore!!!  

The Lovely Miss Melanie

Elmire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:07 am
pipotron.
hey =D

im Pip, from toronto... i play the piano and can somewhat sing.. i started my AR about half a year ago... still can't play that much but my techniques are getting better =D anyway, i love eating, playing videogames and reading webcomic almost as much as i love sleeping... im a 16 year-old grade 11 student.. and we need sleep =) other than that.. i like gackt and i despise people who become singers just to make money... they don't even sing...

THANK YOU! i sing quite a bit. im planning to major in college in music (choral conducting), but you're absolutely right about the majority of singers today. i officially love you, lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:25 am
my name's katie. im 18 and getting ready for college. im hoping to major in conducting and voice. ive been singing ever since i could remember and have toured the US and eurpose with different choirs and appeared in world premeires, including an opera where i had my own aria. (it was the highlight of my career when we opened in Paris). im from miami, fl.

PM me if you'd like to chat smile  

Elmire

Elmire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:28 am
Elmire
my name's katie. im 18 and getting ready for college. im hoping to major in conducting and voice. ive been singing ever since i could remember and have toured the US and eurpose with different choirs and appeared in world premeires, including an opera where i had my own aria. (it was the highlight of my career when we opened in Paris). im from miami, fl.

PM me if you'd like to chat smile

wow, that definitely was supposed to be *europe* hehe  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:03 am
Hey.. I'm Tricia from New Hampshire (45 min from Boston). I've played acoustic and acoustic/electric for 12 years (I'm 25, ok?) Just bought myself a real nice Ibanez Prestige Electric and am taking lessons to learn the lead guitar "stuff" Otherwise I am self taught - until now.

I sing.. probably better than I play... Started doing Professional Theatre (musicals) when I was 12.. Got a lot of classical training/blues. Had to take up smoking at 18 so that I could sing Rock stuff.. But I sing stuff like Evanecense, The Pretenders, No Doubt, Sheryl Crow, Joan Jett,Janis Joplin.. well, pretty much everything. I have a pretty wide vocal range (even though I smoke..lol).

Other than that.. I never really learned any other instruments.. I would like to learn Keyboards maybe..

Oh, and I Dee-Jay at a local dance/karaoke bar.. not like "spinning" but like changing CD's every 3 minutes and blending. I know most genres of music from John Denver to Slipknot, so I also have to *think* about what the crowd will like. hehe... tough job, huh? $50 an hour.

Feel free to message me if you want to chat or anything!  

lilmzcantbewrong

Jecht Anem

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:47 am
Hi, im Rich, i've been playin guitar for over a year now, i can play most songs and solos. I practice for about 4 - 6 hours a day if i can. recently i havnt been playing as much due to my revision for my gcse's. I have a Epiphone Les Paul Standard, a Fender Re-issue Jaguar and a nice Fender Acoustic. i prefer playing my acoustic but i tend to play the electrics alot and im soon getting my Jag fitted with two Dimarzio pickups

I play and sing in a band called Bleached, we are influenced by many different bands ranging form Nirvana, Led Zeppelin, Slayer, Fleetwood Mac Dire Straits, Violent Femmes, e.t.c.......... but of corse we write our own stuff which isnt that bad smile

oh, im 16 and i live in England  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:37 pm
Jecht Anem
Hi, im Rich, i've been playin guitar for over a year now, i can play most songs and solos. I practice for about 4 - 6 hours a day if i can. recently i havnt been playing as much due to my revision for my gcse's. I have a Epiphone Les Paul Standard, a Fender Re-issue Jaguar and a nice Fender Acoustic. i prefer playing my acoustic but i tend to play the electrics alot and im soon getting my Jag fitted with two Dimarzio pickups

I play and sing in a band called Bleached, we are influenced by many different bands ranging form Nirvana, Led Zeppelin, Slayer, Fleetwood Mac Dire Straits, Violent Femmes, e.t.c.......... but of corse we write our own stuff which isnt that bad smile

oh, im 16 and i live in England

Hahaha..I remember you ;D
Cool.  

The Lovely Miss Melanie

ghost_09

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:59 pm
my name is Keith i am from Iowa i am 14 and i play bass in a band called mystic darkness (i didn't pick the name). my band mates are awesome we don't have a record yet gonk . but i guess we sould by now we've been playing for two years sweatdrop well my favorite bands are slipknot,korn,my chemical romance and all that stuff.  
♥ Non-Music Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff