Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
Heh, fun tyme. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meiazure

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageTwinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high, User Image

User Image
Haha! Precious headphones indeed. 3nodding

I used to live with my grandparents when I was little, and had a clock thing. Like a mini grandfather clock. You could wind up the dial on the bottom, and when you release it, it starts playing a melody. I can never forget it, and it brings back a lot of memories when I play with it again.

biggrin Loving the crap out of something... that's the first time I've ever heard someone phrase it that way. I was... very amused. Hehe.

User Image
User ImageLike a diamond in the sky,
Twinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:20 pm
Yeah, I have those same kind of feelings when I listen to stuff I did when I was a kid. Nostalgia. It's not as much the headphones as the music. But the headphones have been through a lot also I suppose.
And yeah, my phrases aren't that elegant, are they?

Anyway, I had math in college today. It was boring, since all we did was review stuff I learned in 8th grade or so. I almost fell asleep.
Which would be a bad idea.

Shryle
Crew

Meiazure

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageTwinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high, User Image

User Image
n.n I usually hear about "beating the crap out of _____" instead of "loving the crap out of ______". Although it won't do for an essay, I'd say you described that quite well. biggrin I lol'd for a while, and wondered if I ever loved the crap out of any of my own items (probably a plushie, now that I think about it).

Grade 8 math? xd It's fine to fall asleep as long as you know what you'll be doing (for hw, assignments etc). Some people don't even bother showing up.

Come to think of it, I didn't really get your "chan joke" (<-- and I don't know what that term means either). I'm kinda dumb when it comes to vocab like this. xd

User Image
User ImageLike a diamond in the sky,
Twinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:43 pm
User Image

Isn't anon like an anti-scientology group or something?

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:42 pm
I'll explain all of that, Aaron.
It's a 4chan joke, making fun of all the /b/tards that invade everything. They think they are a legion, and are all-powerful. Which isn't that far off actually. /b/tard is the term that is used to describe someone from /b/, a board on 4chan that thinks they are a part of a huge group that is all powerful. Usually your typical anonymous from /b/.
I'm going to explain Anonymous.
4chan doesn't require you to register, and your default posting name is Anonymous. Actually, you don't ever register, but you can use a name if you want. There's a field where you can type in a name if you want. Leave it blank, and it shows up Anonymous. But, most people are anonymous, and there's kind of a war going against the tripfags (people that use names + a tripcode, which makes your name unique and not able to be used by other people), namefags (people that use names, but without the tripcode), and anon. It's mostly just flaming and name calling by the anon that think they are a legion. If you wanna know what exactly a tripcode is, this is a good example: Pizzacutter Sword !!HJh9DFki60I. Pizzacutter Sword is the name, while the stuff at the end is tripcode. Normal names don't have all of that at the end. Incidentally, this is the name I use.
Now, on /b/, there's forced anonymity. I think anyway; they might have changed it. The mods are fickle. Anyway, back to /b/. It's pretty common there to be anonymous (if not mandatory), because they feel it it is important. They feel like a group. And they feel all-powerful. Anonymous is also the name of /b/'s group. this group is the one against Scientology
/b/ are the people that are against Scientology, as I just said. Not 4chan, just /b/. I have no idea why /b/ is doing this. They're acting self-righteous, which is odd since they usually invade stuff for shits n' giggles, or to be assholes to people that pissed them off.
Hell, /b/ is kinda separate from 4chan, being a whole new entity. They are the assholes that everyone hates, and what everyone thinks 4chan is.
To explain further, 4chan is made of many sub-boards that are their own communities. They tend to stay to themselves, and their memes and ways are usually exclusive to their own boards. There's stuff like /a/ (anime and manga), and /v/(videogames), and such. /b/ is random. And the shithole of the internet.
I go to /v/ mostly, which is becoming a shithole itself, for /b/ is overflowing into the other boards now. But they are mostly going into /v/, which was rage-induced anyway. /b/ isn't helping at all. It's turning something that wasn't that great into s**t. I don't go there as often anymore.

@Meiazure: Well, I guess that's true, that it isn't a good idea to use it in an essay. But, I probably have done it before. I usually write them in a semi-informal way. And I usually score well in essays.
Well, I'm not sure about grade 8 exactly, it may be an over-exaggeration. Pretty close, though. Since it was our first day there, they were reviewing the basics. And, it is college, you don't sleep there, for fear of your a** getting kicked out. But, I know all this stuff, and I could do it in my sleep. Hopefully it'll pick up, or I won't show up.
And chan? It means 4chan. Read above.

And if anyone from chan says anything along the lines of "RULES 1&2", shut it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:12 am
Ah yes 4chan I've lurked on there once or twice. And on /B/, not a friendly place at all. /v/ seemed nice enough when I lurked there. Lots of Brawl topics though.
Few random funny things but other than that just a lot of junk. (on /b/)
lol the Rules I think I know what those are xD
x:
Now you make me want to go look at whats there again >.>
User Image

Encarton
Crew

Phantom

Kitanshi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:02 am
Shryle
Thanks man. ;-;
I just felt like I should tell you guys. I dunno why, just felt like poppin' in.
TOOOOGGGAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Congrats! ^^ You sure are lucky that you don't have to wake up early anymore! *is jealous...glares...*
Hope to see you around! smile Good luck!
Toga... back in the good old days! ^^

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:16 pm
Encarton
Ah yes 4chan I've lurked on there once or twice. And on /B/, not a friendly place at all. /v/ seemed nice enough when I lurked there. Lots of Brawl topics though.
Few random funny things but other than that just a lot of junk. (on /b/)
lol the Rules I think I know what those are xD
x:
Now you make me want to go look at whats there again >.>
User Image
Heh, don't bother. /v/'s full of trolls. It sucks now, and I tolerated a lot. There used to be a lot of Pokemon General threads, where people BATTLAN, TRADAN, AND POKESAVIN. But, the mods, who are fags, started banning people making those threads. I liked those threads.

@Kit: Toga? Back in the old days? wut

Shryle
Crew

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out