Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
Pokemon type combinations you would like to see. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

infamousmrj

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:05 am
krishnath
infamousmrj

I want to see one for Farfetch'd. Make the evolution be flying/fighting and you get both a new evolution and a new type combo.

Speaking of which: Flying/Poison or Steel/Poison, yes please. ^^

Farfetch'd is one of a handful that could use an evolution. It does make one wonder why it has received any help after all this time?
What about Zubat? Or are they Poison/Flying? I forget? Steel/Poison would be nice to see.
I kind of feel as if Ground types are being left out, as well as Bug types. I don't think there's an Electric/Bug type, which would be interesting, but they HAD to make Volbeat and Illumise lightingbugs/fireflies. What a waste.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:09 am
infamousmrj
krishnath
I want to see one for Farfetch'd. Make the evolution be flying/fighting and you get both a new evolution and a new type combo.

Speaking of which: Flying/Poison or Steel/Poison, yes please. ^^

Farfetch'd is one of a handful that could use an evolution. It does make one wonder why it has received any help after all this time?
What about Zubat? Or are they Poison/Flying? I forget? Steel/Poison would be nice to see.
I kind of feel as if Ground types are being left out, as well as Bug types. I don't think there's an Electric/Bug type, which would be interesting, but they HAD to make Volbeat and Illumise lightingbugs/fireflies. What a waste.

Forgot about the Zubats. gonk

Ground and bug types have been left out of the new type combinations. How about an Ice/Bug or a Ground/Electric pokemon?  

krishnath

infamousmrj

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:20 am
krishnath

Ground and bug types have been left out of the new type combinations. How about an Ice/Bug or a Ground/Electric pokemon?

lol I know the feeling. At least it was just one group...unlike my two before. XD
Anyway, Ice/Bug sounds really cool, no pun intended... Ground/Electric sounds killer! =D
I think the Woradam trio killed three good bug type combos. There was some good potential, but they're kind of sub par pokes.
Bug/Fighting? lol Punch buggy... Wait... Heracross!! Fudge crackers!!! XD
Bug/Psychic? And, you know, I forgot all about Rock types. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:30 am
infamousmrj
krishnath

lol I know the feeling. At least it was just one group...unlike my two before. XD
Anyway, Ice/Bug sounds really cool, no pun intended... Ground/Electric sounds killer! =D
I think the Woradam trio killed three good bug type combos. There was some good potential, but they're kind of sub par pokes.
Bug/Fighting? lol Punch buggy... Wait... Heracross!! Fudge crackers!!! XD
Bug/Psychic? And, you know, I forgot all about Rock types. XD

Bug/Psychic would be pretty cool actually. So would Bug/Dark. ^^  

krishnath

infamousmrj

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:45 am
Hmmm. I smell a split evolution there! Day/Night. I want one, now. >=|  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:48 am
infamousmrj
Hmmm. I smell a split evolution there! Day/Night. I want one, now. >=|

You know, that could actually work quite well. But what type of insect should it be? I want to say Butterfly, but I am not certain.  

krishnath

infamousmrj

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:03 am
krishnath

You know, that could actually work quite well. But what type of insect should it be? I want to say Butterfly, but I am not certain.

The butterfly/moth poke has been used quite a bit, but it seems so fitting.
A bed bug? XD Well, it would be fitting if it were going for dark, because they do have three stages, larva, nymph, adult, but who would want a bed bug pokemon? lol
Ants and roaches haven't been used, but again, who would want a roach? XD
I'm going to have to give this some thought. It does seem like a good idea, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:13 am
I think butterfly/moth is the best choice actually. Both because of the duality between the two types, but also because they are related and one of the most varied of insect types.  

krishnath

Ezio Zell Marcun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:14 pm
This sounds like a cool Idea.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:41 pm
Butterfree, Venomoth, Beautifly, Dustox, Masquerain, Mothim. I mean, I’m all for moths, I really love them, but butterfly/moth pokes really are quite abundant. Though, you are right. They are perfect for the types.
On another note, I was thinking of Psychic and Bug types, and why is it we don’t have a Psychic/Dark type? I know Bug would be killer to it, but it would still be an interesting combo.
Also, along the same train of thought, why is it that there are female MR. Mimes? I think there should be an alternate evolution for a female Mime Jr. As cliché as it may sound, Ms. Mime? I mean Tauros and Miltank are like that, as well as Volbeat and Illumise, so why not Mr. Mime? And going with that thought, there should be an Psychic/Ice equivalent to the Smoochum line. I think it’s only logical for such.  

infamousmrj

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:45 pm
infamousmrj
Butterfree, Venomoth, Beautifly, Dustox, Masquerain, Mothim. I mean, I’m all for moths, I really love them, but butterfly/moth pokes really are quite abundant. Though, you are right. They are perfect for the types.
On another note, I was thinking of Psychic and Bug types, and why is it we don’t have a Psychic/Dark type? I know Bug would be killer to it, but it would still be an interesting combo.
Also, along the same train of thought, why is it that there are female MR. Mimes? I think there should be an alternate evolution for a female Mime Jr. As cliché as it may sound, Ms. Mime? I mean Tauros and Miltank are like that, as well as Volbeat and Illumise, so why not Mr. Mime? And going with that thought, there should be an Psychic/Ice equivalent to the Smoochum line. I think it’s only logical for such.
Not disagreeing in the slightest. An alternate evo for female Mr. Mimes (perhaps a new hold item) would be great.

As for your list of bugs. Masquerain doesn't belong. It's a dragonfly. ^^

Edit: Actually, now that I think about it, a Fire/Bug type would be great if it was an ant. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:53 pm
krishnath
Not disagreeing in the slightest. An alternate evo for female Mr. Mimes (perhaps a new hold item) would be great.

Edit: Actually, now that I think about it, a Fire/Bug type would be great if it was an ant. ^^

It LOOKS like a moth. Close enough. XD
I really don't know why they haven't made a female version for Mr. Mime. I mean, if nothing else, they should always be male. I'm not fond of transgendered pokemon... XD
A fire ant? XD Yeah, as common as ants are, why they haven't been used is beyond me. A fire ants is just a given. Fire type? Ant? It only makes sense that one should have been around, and it should be done.  

infamousmrj

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:11 pm
infamousmrj
krishnath

It LOOKS like a moth. Close enough. XD
I really don't know why they haven't made a female version for Mr. Mime. I mean, if nothing else, they should always be male. I'm not fond of transgendered pokemon... XD
A fire ant? XD Yeah, as common as ants are, why they haven't been used is beyond me. A fire ants is just a given. Fire type? Ant? It only makes sense that one should have been around, and it should be done.

Actually, I think an Ant pokemon should come in a few different types depending on where it hatched. Not to many though, only about three different types. Say Fire/Bug type if it hatched in a desert (or other hot place), Dark/Bug if it hatched underground, and ground/bug if it hatched anywhere else. Each form has most of the same moves, but say two moves that depend on the type. Then it should also have gender based evolutions. If they are male, they grow slightly larger and get wings, and can learn a few flying moves in the evolved form (and maybe Fly via HM), but if female they should grow much, much larger with a huge abdomen as well as lose the non-bug type but gain the psychic type so that the females become bug/psychic (really ******** over fighting types, lol). Both the male and female evolutions should be tournament worthy though. Can you imagine a psychic type with high HP and defenses?
And as egg moves they could have one for each type they can potentially get. Say Pursuit for Dark, Ember for Fire, Mudslap for Ground, and Confusion for Psychic, so that no matter what form it takes, it is possible for it to have a little of the other forms...

That would be pretty awesome actually. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:41 pm
*face melts* burning_eyes
XD That is beyond awesome! Everything about that is great, but what stands out the most is that they gain their types based on where they are HATCHED!! That’s pretty ingenious.
And the types are pretty good, too. Fire, Dark, and Ground. It’s kind of like the Burmy evolution, only better. The evolutions seem more thought out, with a better set up. Woradam are fairly…useless, really.
And then the evolutions are amazing. The detail in the differences, looks and moves, is outstanding. And the females, Bug/Psychic? There’s what we were looking for earlier. I would have so much pity for a Fighting type that had to go up against one of those, and with good HP and defense, they would be decent all around. One thing they would have to watch out for is Murkrow/Houchkrow, type disadvantage.
Allowing them to have the possibility for great type coverage in egg moves is pretty cool, too.
Man, I have to say, you had this all pretty well thought out.
The sad thing is, about all of this, really, is with all the great ideas, we’ll most likely never see such! gonk I mean, a lot of these ideas are just too awesome NOT to have, you know?  

infamousmrj

Dark Tanin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:14 pm
Ooh..good idea.

On the subject of talking about Bug combinations, how about a Bug/Dragon type.

It could be an evolution of Yanma when it holds a Dragon Scale and reaches, say, level 50. Since Yanma is a dragonfly, why not give it a Bug/Dragon evolution. (It will have Levitate, though, or something like that)  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff