Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Demon Fang Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wich are you?
  Ookami (The wolves)
  Neko (The Cats)
  Waffels... I like waffels... have you ever heard the Waffel Song?
View Results

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:42 pm
(ohoh!!! This looks cool!!)
Neko Tribe!!!!
Gaia name: Hedgehog908
Cat name: Cindermoon
RP name: Ice
Tribe: Neko
Personality: Nice'ish, enjoys power, is hating the Ookami for the push back.
Bio: Lived in the wild her whole life, was attacked by the Ookami when younger.
pic:User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:46 am
Kara sat down

(Pointlesss)  

Dreamerlily

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:41 am
Runningbrook watched as Howl and Silverstone practice fighting. "i thought this was going to be intresting!" she called to them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:52 pm
"I'll show you interesting!" Howl growled (lol it rhymed!) and jumped on Runningbrook.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:01 pm
Roan nodded and padded back to camp, the excited Yumi trailing behind her. Roan sat down and watched as the camp began to awake. "Neko clan!" She bellowed "Today is the Great Hunt! Organize yourselves, and track the moose tribe." Roan felt a glimmer of excitement as the Great Hunt began, a time when the Moose returned to the forest and the Neko and Ookami tribes began to flourish again. "Soon there will be meat for all, and none shall starve. We were unfortunate to loose 2 kits in the Great Frost, but we must not let that happen again! Go, and feast on the taste of victory!" She, as well as her tribe, knew that some Ookami's would be tracking the Moose too. Roan had pretended to be a spy for the Ookamis, but her clan knew better. Roan had been infaltrating their secrets for moons now, and all were prepared for a long and bloody battle.

(i have no idea what that was, but i guess u should go get sum moose before the Ookamis get them!)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:34 pm
Cloudspots tore out of camp. I'm going to find the biggest moose! she told herself.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:43 pm
((Can I have a lone kitty? Cause I'm makin one...))

Gaia username- Little_moon_girl
Cat Name- Moonflower
Role Play Name- Night
Tribe- Neither
Personality- She's kind, but is called cold-hearted because she lives alone.
Bio- A loner since she was a few months old, she didn't know her parents hardly at all, and doesn't plan on having kits. She lives in a small cave( it could hold 2 or 3 small cats) near the Neko tribe.
Picture- User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:46 pm
(lol! Lonly kitty)
Ice camly padded out of camp, if I see ONE Ookami there, I'll tear out his stumach and bring it back for the kits to play with. Ice purred to herself quietly, then started to run toward the strong moose scent.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:26 pm
Roan watched as a select few fearless cats trickled out of the clearing. She walked over to the medicen cats den. (whos our med. cat, btw?) "Please prepare some poultices, *insert med. cat name here*. Our warriors shall not return without injuries. *Insert cat name here* nodded, padding to the back of the den and retreiving a pawful of ointments. Roan walked back out and bid farewell to some other cats, their powerful muscles rippling as the began to track the moose.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:54 pm
Ice put her nose to the ground, sniffing for the moose scent. She caught it, then swiftly raced forward, and then she saw it. THe moose was lounging around in a clearing by himself. "there you are." Ice whispered to herself. She crouched, then pushed forward inch by inch, then out of nowhere a Ookami leapedout of the bushes. "oh no you don't!!" Ice leaped forward landing on top of the Ookami. The moose took off, but that didn't matter, Ice countinued to clean on to the Ookamis back, Ice started to tear at the Ookamis back fur.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:44 pm
Kara ran out smelling blood she saw other Ookamis running tward ice She swiftly helped fig.ht  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:10 am
Ice could sense others comeing to this Ookamis rescue. "Stay away!!" Ice didn't want to lose this Ookami before she had wounded him. Ice tried to end this by a swift bit to the neck, but the Ookami rolled on his back knowcking Ice off. Ice hissed furiously as two more Ookamis landed on her, "help!!" Ice didn't know if someone heard, just then one of the Ookamis dissapeared. Ice knocked the otherone off with ease (ha! It take more then one to keep ice down!!!) Ice looked over and saw that Kara had come to her rescue. Ice then turned to see the Ookami that she had jumped, was getting up, and stalked over to the one in front of ice, he then lifted his head and howled. oh no!!! Ice jumped up, "kara come on!! We need to go!!!" Ice then turned and sprinted away, Ice turned her head to see Kara jump over her opponent, and race after Ice. I hope we can get away in time!  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:42 am
Roan awoke suddenly. It was still the Great Hunt, but she sensed something was wrong. "The Ookamis!" She breathed, her heart pounding in her chest. She leapt onto the Telling Rock and roared a ferocious roar,(lol) shaking the closest trees and shattering the quiet of the forest. Her eyes blazed, a newfound rage exploding within her heart. All the members of the Neko tribe that had stayed behind flew to their feet, racing over to the Telling Rock. "Tonight," Roan roared "We shall fight to the death! The Ookami's strike, but we must fight feircer than ever before! Kittens and queens, file into the Tree." Several mewling kittens and worried queens pattered over to the Tree; Roan nudged aside the brambles, of which were covering a tunnel beneath the tree. The cats scrambled inside and began to follow the twisting tunnel that lead deep into the forest. Meanwhile, Ice and Kara burst into the clearing.

(lol i come with the most creative names, dont i? the Telling Rock and the Tree? lolz i couldnt think of anything better!)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:46 am
"help!!" Ice leaped into the clearing, her leg was badly wounded, one of the ookamis had tried to follow them and snapped on her leg. Ice colapsed, "the. . .ookamis. . .comeing. . .all of them. . .couldn't stop...out numbered. . ." Kara colapsed beside Ice.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:06 am
Roan shrieked a battle cry and covered the entrance of the Tree. *Insert med. cat name here* dashed out and gathered together the bleeding warriors. The Nekos banded together on either side of the entrance as the Ookamis arrived.....  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff