Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.Hack//Consequences Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best series
  .Hack//Sign
  .Hack//Legend of the Twilight
  .Hack//Roots (G.U.+)
  .Hack//XXXX
View Results

Ecstasy and Blood

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:31 pm
I cant believe youve been here before i thought i was the only one that knew of this place....now i hav to find a new one...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:17 pm
tsukasa growled, saying "i never wanted to learn of this place, i was brought here then killed, i hadn't even played for more then 10 minutes and i'd already been Pked, i guess that's why i became 'the dawn of oblivion'"  

Robotic tsukai

Ecstasy and Blood

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:42 pm
...well you guys can sit here and talk about your past all you want......im off to kill some monsters and get some items  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:17 pm
Kor looks to Kuri" Im bored, Ill go with you....I havent played in about 6 months so I could use some training right now im only level 76...so this area could be good training"  

Brother Malice

Robotic tsukai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:23 pm
sukasa waved them off and said "do what you will, it's none of my consern, but if you need help you know where to find me"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:51 pm
.....fine...Koru....just dont get in my way....and tsukasa....we...well i wont need your help  

Ecstasy and Blood

Brother Malice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:18 pm
Koru looks to Kori and says "Hey! I wont get in your way....I may be a low level...but im a skilled fighter! I have played this game a lot just to get my fighting skills down!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:23 pm
...hm....-uses a speed scroll on himself and takes off-  

Ecstasy and Blood

Robotic tsukai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:27 pm
tsukasa sighed and looked around, saying to himself "i never wanted to come here again, i guess now that i'm here i might as well get revenge" he sat up and looked over to digihi and bows, saying "i'm sorry but i have something to take care of, i'll be right back"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:55 pm
-after running a bit Kuri spots a monster-
pumplin head....lvl...101...darkness type...
-switches equipment to holy demon gauntlets(changes from dark to light damage depending on monsters weakness) and jumps up pounding his fist into its head-...5 exp gained...-looks around and is surronded my 3 more pumpkin heads-
heh...-uses another speed scroll and takes them all out-
15exp gained  

Ecstasy and Blood

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:19 am
Meanwhile, Digihi had seen something interesting while running to Kuri so she went off on her own to see what that something was. She was now out of sight and, well, lost, as she tried not to disturb battle portals.
"Tsukasa?" she calls, "Tsukasa? Where are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:21 pm
tsukasa heard her and yelled "i'm over here, but keep your distance" he was facing a large and angry-looking heavy axemen, who was holding a just as large battleaxe, tsukasa pointing his sword at him and saying "under the oath of oblivion i sentance you to death" he waited as the axemen laughed and said "don't you know who i am? don't you know where you are? i guess i'll teach you that" he swung his axe at tsukasa, who jumped and landed on the axe, saying calmly "oblivion, destroy him" his sword sparking black and lifting up on it's own, slashing down the axemens middle, tsukasa saying "you've been executed, he knew wherever the person behind the axeman was they were now looking at a screen that said in red letters "you've been banned"  

Robotic tsukai

Ecstasy and Blood

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:03 pm
-as kuri pounds down another pumpkin head he hear digihi calling for tsukasa and he turns around to see him landing on a axeweilders axe and stares as the axemen falls-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:05 am
Digihi waited patiently for Tsukasa as he said but a monster came out of nowhere and covered her with its shadow. Digihi turned to see a huge man-bull moster behind her that she already knew was stronger than her.
Before the man-bull could swing his meaty arms at her, she ran as fast as the game would let her, yelling,
"Help, Tsukasa!"  

KikuMizu

Brother Malice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:43 pm
Koru looks around and sees that everyones has left him......then in the distance he can hear Digihi screaming. Koru uses a speed scroll and runs to Digihi's voice and can see the man-bull thing going after her....Koru dashes at the enemy and start slashing him.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff