Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Witch/Wizard School! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:26 pm
Kip walked into Brooms class, noticing Kaia.
Hey Kaia!
She said, walking up to you. Jac was walking beside her, getting tence as they approched Kaia and Salem.
Hello, Salem.
Jac growled tartly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:44 am
Katsuki sighed and returned to the school. She wandered through out the halls aimlessly.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:39 pm
Kaia was so focused with talking to Salem she wasn't paying attention to where she was going and she bumped into someone. "Ooof" she said as she hit the floor. She looked up and saw Katsuki. "Oh, im sorry Katsuki." She said embarassed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:27 pm
"Oh, it's fine." she said and offered a hand to help Kaia up.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:58 pm
Kip also helped Kaia up. She dusted her off.
There you are, all done!
She said as she finished helping her.
((I just noticed how many people have names that start with "k". That's more than I expected, let me tell yah.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:12 am
(lol i never noticed how many names start with k lol...i just had k-idus that day... i went on a k rampage xd )
Katsuki and Kip helped her up. "Thanks guys, i guess im just a little nervous..." Kaia said as she bent down and picked up Salem, who's fur was brown with dirt. "I have transfiguration next... what about you guys?"  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:18 am
(lol k k k k k k...)

Ahru sighed and looked up at the school. "Mmmmmmm...I think i'm having second thoughts..." she mumbled.

Pawprint trotted up beside her. What's a matter, Howl? Scared? he said, his eyes light with humor.

Ahru's answer surprised him. "Yup. I dont think I'm cut out for this witch business."

Pawprint bumped her elbow with his nose. Ahru stroked his head. Dont be scared, Howl. If anyone picks on you, I'll bite their head off. They'll never know how klutzy or bad you are at magic if they're in the hospital. His tongue lolled out of the side of his mouth.

"You're funny." Ahru rolled her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:31 pm
Sayuri sat in class, staring at the clock. She wanted to see Mizu. She sighed and raised her hand. "Can I go to the bathroom?" She asked. Professer ______(can't remember name) nodded. Sayuri got up and slowly walked out of the room, once out in the hall she ran down the empty school towards the animal shelter.

"Mizu!" She yelled and hugged her dragon.

Mizu rolled her eyes, What are you doing here?

Sayuri shrugged, "I missed you!" Mizu rolled her eyes again, but didn't argue.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:37 pm
Tru sat all of the way in the back of the class room. she sat while the profesor gave them a sitting chart then gave them a lecture. well at least its not as hard as i thought it was... she thought with her head on her hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:08 pm
Katsuki's brow creased- she didn't kniw. She had ditched school so much lately she'd completely forgotten her schedule. Katsuki searched through her bag in vain, and then sighed. "I don't know."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:59 am
Kip thought for a moment.
Potions. I don't wanna go though. That's my worst class. Prof. Quil is so borring.
She complained. Jac snickered at Salem.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:04 am
Sayuri sighed, "I gotta get back to class. Or the teacher will think I got lost." She laughed, hugged Mizu and ran back to class. She walked in just as the teacher was starting another lecture.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Shadeslayer101

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:27 am
Sam noticed Sayuri running back to class. He was out of class because he could be, this was his sixth year here and he was one of the best wizards- besides Shiori. Sam walked towards the animal stables, he decided to take Kiz for a flight out in the woods.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:08 am
finally class was over. Tru went out of the class room into Potions. she sat in a chair as she saw more wizards come in the class room.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:38 am
Kip walked into potions, and sat next to Tru. She appeared to whisper to her bag, but she was really whispering to Jac.
Remember, no noise, got it?
Kip sat up, and looked to the teacher.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas