Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ Old / Memorable Stuff ~
real alchemy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:15 pm
It says here...They tryed makeing gold out of simply sand and lesser rocks.
Oh! Theres a spell in here for transmutation!! But I don't think it counts as Alchemy. It doesn't talk about any circles or metreil being used....just spoken words. Does that count?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:17 pm
ok the books are

1 alchemical hieroglyphics, which were caused to be painted upon an arch in st. innocents church yard in paris

2 nicholas flammels theory and practice of the philosophers stone

3 nicholas flammels exposition of the hieroglyphical figures

4 of the theological interpretations of the hieroglyphs

5 the philosophical interpretations of the hieroglyphical figures according to the mastry of hermes

6 alchemical myths of nicholas flammel by arthur edward waite

7 hieroglyphical figures concerning both the theory and practice of the philosophers stone

8 nicholas and the philosophers stone

9 how I came upon abraham the jew  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:21 pm
incantations is more along the lines of the craft. alchemy is strictly symbols, circles, symbolism, and "recipes"... neutral surprised but id like to see that book ... what is the name of it??  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:30 pm
"Ancient Egyptian Book of the Dead"

There are different versions of this book. The one I have focues on spells, history and myths of ancient egypt. It's not the best book for alchemy research. But, sadly it's the only one I have at the moment.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:51 pm
thst ok. but surf the net a little .. there are plenty of websites that have alot to do with alchemy and I even reccomend going to amazon.com you can find just about anything there... mrgreen xd xp xp lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:17 pm
DA IRISH DID ALCHEMY TOO!! I'n Irish, I hope my family was into it! Time to look up my family history! How cool would that be if I was related to an alchemist? *sparkle sparkle*  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Fullmetal Hommunculous

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:53 pm
all this talk about alchemy makes me want to really study it. thankfully I'm gifted with a scientific mind.^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:10 pm
Lucky you. -_- I'm actually pretty horrible when it comes to the subject of science.  

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

Fullmetal Hommunculous

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:50 pm
that sucks  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:40 pm
science is awesome!! it allows u to come up with variables, solutions, factors- hypothesize, and u are able to prove and disprove things.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

I John Wolf I

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:30 pm
o how interesting... you are all coming on to something there...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:57 am
Sounds fun but I'ma be an author,and the rules are the same only diffrence really is time. You need more time in real.  

XxNassamxX

XxNassamxX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:16 am
iGatekeeper
o thats great! i have a few wholes in my research....youve heard of nicholas flamell right??

For some odd reason I don't think a mind that deosn't know how to spell holes could be smart enough to understand alchemy...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:14 pm
I also read about Nicholas Flamel in internet research. I found something interesting in the research. Here:
"Nicolas Flamel had acquired some knowledge of the Hermetic art. The ancient alchemy of the Egyptians and the Greeks that flourished among the Arabs had, thanks to them, penetrated to Christian countries. Nicolas Flamel did not, of course, regard alchemy as a mere vulgar search for the means of making gold. For every exalted mind the finding of the Philosopher's Stone was the finding of the essential secret of Nature, the secret of her unity and her laws, the possession of perfect wisdom."
Very interesting, I too would like to study alchemy, but alas, it is against religion. Even the tv show says that huh? For now, I will just study the world of alchemy.

Queen Isabel

XxNassamxX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:05 am
But still thats not the true alchemy You might have found someone who figured it out, deosn't mean you have  
~ Old / Memorable Stuff ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff