Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Enslaved by You ((NightWerewolf and DncStar)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:26 am
Cassidy laughed softly. "Well I'm glad you like me" She wrinkled her nose a bit. "I dislike cleaning as well. But then again I have you to do it for me. But I feel sort of awful making you do something you don't enjoy." She frowned and looked down at the ground. "Well you're welcome to read whenever you like. So long as it doesn't go against what I ask of you." She smiled and peered at him, "Anything else?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:29 am
"Hey, don't worry about it. I was born a slave, I'm used to it. You don't have to like something to be good at it." Alex said laughing softly. "But no, that's all I can think of right now. How about you? Anything you're willing to tell me?"  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:33 am
Cassidy frowned. "Too late... Already worrying." She bit her lip softly and looked at him. "Hmmm about me." She laid a hand on her cheek thoughtfully. "There's really not much. I'm into singing, dancing, writing, reading. I avoid the male of the species as much as possible." She wrinkled her nose. "I hate attention" She smiled. "Not much to me."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:37 am
"Well, it is only the two of us. There's only so much attetion I can give you." Alex chuckled lightly and sat up on his hands. "You do know I'm a male of your species right?"  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 am
Cassidy laughed falling backwards from her sitting position. She landed with a thud on her back. "Ow." She muttered softly. "and yes. I do know you are a male. I just don't feel like you're after me for my looks or love me . So its all good" She grinned.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:44 am
Alex laughed a bit. You have no idea. He thought to himself. "Yeah it's all good." He nodded and finished off the apple he had grabbed.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:47 am
Cassidy smiled and gracefully rolled towards Alex. She laid on her stomach with her hands cupping her face, peering up at him. "You're welcome to as much food as you like" She said calmly when he finsihed the apple.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:50 am
Alex blushed as she moved closer still. He grabbed a piece of bread out of the basket and nibbled on it a little. "Thank you."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:54 am
Cassidy shrugged. "What's mine is yours." A huge smiled spread across her face and she slowly edged herself up onto her feet. She stretched, yawning loudly and peered out around her and then down at Alex. She grinned. "What would you like to do my little pet?" She asked as she reached down and ruffled his hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:58 am
Alex looked up at her and laughed softly. "How about we go for a walk?" He said in a little bit of a teasing tone, although he meant it. He took another bite and smiled. Her touch felt good against him and started to blush a bit more.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:00 am
Cassidy grinned "A walk sounds wonderful!" She grabbed his hands and pulled him up, his face just inches from hers. She laughed and turned away towards a path that lead through the gardens and towards the trees that surrounded the mini castle. "Come on." She called over her shoulder  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:02 am
Alex blinked when he was pulled up. He had been only inches away from her, he could smell her lovely sweet scent. He was a little in shock, but shook himself out of it when she called him over. He jogged over to her and walked by her side.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:04 am
Cassidy giggled softly and skipped forward a bit more and twirled a bit, soaking up the sunshine. She slowed down and walked next to him. Her eyes looked at him curiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:07 am
Alex watched her with a soft smile. As she gracefully went through meadow that surrounded the castle. His eyes caught hers for a second and he noticed the curiosity. "What?"  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:09 am
Cassidy paused. "Just wondering." She smiled sheepishly. "Why you're like the only guy not to fall inlove with me." She bit her lip. "You wouldn't happen to be gay would you?" She asked, her head tilting softly to the side.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff