Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack// The Beginning Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brother Malice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:45 pm
Koru stops and looks around"Where did he go...I was just starting to have some fun! Then Koru starts heading toward the Warp Gate and says"You can come out now...I know your there."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:05 pm
tsukasa sighed and sat on auras bed, saying to her "man, what was that guys problem? he was so violent and thought he could stand up to my guardian"  

Robotic tsukai

black_cat_demon13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:52 pm
*I am untraceable I am the only one able to godmode and I will take advantage of it ok you cannot find me sitting there spying I AM UNBEATABLE at least... to stop the rant... you just can't find me ok btw i am a not only a gm in the rp but i am also a player like balmung i can access any area therefore...*
"Well where could tsukasa be" ridill said pulling up his user locator screen "ah the hacker only area well i guess i will be calling my old friend helba"
"helba can you get me into the area, aura's bed?"
"yes"
"thank you see you in the net slum tomorrow for our date"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:13 pm
(and i wasnt talking to u....i was trying to get tsukasa to come out again w/ a bluff) Koru sees that his bluff didnt work and went to an area to train.  

Brother Malice

Robotic tsukai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:25 pm
(bwahahahahaha! your puny insults won't hurt me, i'm tsukasa!)

tsukasa sighed and looked at aura, saying to her "hey........are you ever going to wake up? it's getting boreing here"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:03 pm
Korumaru kills a few enemies and levels 1 level......."Aughhh...I'm so dang bored!!!! I want to do some fighting......well I guess i could go PKK....but it gets boring....IS THERE ANYONE WHO WANTS TO FIGHHT ME???  

Brother Malice

black_cat_demon13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:05 am
"hrmm someone is screaming for attention better teach them a lesson", teleports with admin speciality straight to Korumaru and immediatly attacks  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:09 pm
Koru turns around and sees the blademaster slashing at him and blocks the first hit and jumps back really far, " I see someone heard my cry. I guess you'll do.....I was hoping for the funner guy.....but you'll have to do....till I've had my fun at least.......Bring it on!"  

Brother Malice

black_cat_demon13

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:39 am
Jumps into the air and lands on top of Koru and slashes his throat steps back and says "And that's how its done"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:07 pm
((Like so not cool...you could have at least made it interesting before you killed me))

Koru is dead before he even can make a move......whenKoru wakes up he is back in Mac Anu
"That was.....awesome.....now I have something to train for!"  

Brother Malice

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas