Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Where is everyone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jmpeer

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:28 pm
Well, even though a lot of people might be attracted to the style that Gaia and its players present.... most people lack good friends to talk with, don't have a clue what others are doing, and then get bored with the rest of the features of gaia pretty quickly...

We're constantly looking for something to do, share, or just to interact... that's why we join, hoping for someone to throw us a bone, or find our way pretty quickly...

But it boils down to no one taking the initiative to get some really good forums going all of the time, or a really good game for roleplaying of some sort.

It's simple: if there's a doughnut in front of you, you take a bite. Once it's gone... fun's over.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:18 pm
You shoud remember that not everybody has time to be on gaia everyday. And if they are there are a bunch of other things to do than be on guild. Im not sayng is ok to get into one then dont write anything or be active in it but it can slip people's mind. That is just my point of view.  

silenced_doll

Kimura Yuriko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:27 am
Well, I joined thinking this guild would be very active because of the number of members.

When I got here, I have been noticing not many have been posting and such.

My goal is to get this guild up and moving again!! <3

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces