Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Character Profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:58 pm
Owner: JazzyWolfKelly
Name: ... I'll edit when I find one

Appearance: She has long dark blonde hair, and grey eyes that turn blue and green when she concentrates her spiritual energy. She wears a... augh whats its name.... umm.. I'll edit when I think of the name, but it's the same as the robe thingy in my avi. ^^;; She wears white socks and bamboo shoes, and has glasses. She wears a black coat with yellow spots on it, and always carries her zanpaktou (special spirit sword) with her.

Heritage: was once human, but now a soul.

Character: After dying, she tried to find all of her friends, but couldn't. She soon lost her living memories, only having post-death memories. She keeps her Zanpaktou with her, to defend others. She is outgoing, and hyper, but that is only her outer shell. Inside, she is distant, and quiet, never telling her thoughts. Her Zanpaktou's name is Kiritorikanshisha, or the Cutting Guardian.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:05 am
Owner: NOONE OWNS ME
Name: Horishimu
Appearance: during the day i look like a regular human but at night i turn demon and go on a rampage
Heritage:i am part vamp/hallow(is that okay) i can control what i do as long as i have a snikers. yes snikers they are good. what you gotta problem with that
History:my mother and father both were killed by vampires and i have never looked back. i hunt everynight for them and wait. I was discovered by a monk who tried to teach me to control myself. that was a joke i unleashed my full power one day and the whole temple was destroyed ever since i have tried to control my darkerside.
Profile: i was stabbed in the back literally when i was a little girl and i bled black so the priest made me leave because he thought i was cursed that is when my parents got killed. we were walking down an alley and one jumped out and attacked us. he bit me and i turned the next day
User Imagethis is pretty much what she looks like  

llAshley_wantedll

DemonNeko15

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:54 pm
(Hello, I hope you guys will allow me to be a part of your group here. sweatdrop It sounds fun)
Owner: Angry jlb
Name: Nanda
Heritage: demonic neko
History: I had a sad life, my parents mudered in front of me. I was 7 then, now Im 15, I am a demonic Neko warrior. I am strong, protective, caring, and stubborn. I am usually found in the woods stairing at myself in a small pond or sitting in a tree.
Profile: likes to sit in trees and sleep and watch self in reflection in water and think.
Appearance:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:57 pm
Owner: thexpainxyouxfeel
Name: Asch
Appearance: User Image
Heritage: Host...you will see if you fight me
History: unknown
Profile: unknown

if u see anyone else using this image plz tell me cause it took me 3 days to make. i see a lot of ppl doing it and i dont like it ._.  

iiNightx

O.G. Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150

The Scarecrow Avana

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:15 am
okay heres my new cosplay biggrin (more manga like)

Owner: The Scarecrow Avana

Name: Mikli Moonlight (prefered to be called Moonlight)

Age: ?? (he lives in eternity untill he found the right lover then the spell is broken)

Appearance:

User Image

Heritage: Human/cat creature

History: Mikli lives in his hometown Haya and he sneaks around in the town in the shadows at night.
when Mikli was young an old Wizard put a spell on him because his parents where the powerfullest assassins in the whole world.
his parents killedthe Wizards wife and he killed Mikli's parents.
So poor young mikli had no parents so he was raised buy a group of mysterious kittens and they also put a spell on him so he got the looks of a cat.
So Mikli has to fight for survival and to protect all the Cats and Kittens that raised him from a little baby.
Mikli is Very courius so watch up!
And you can see him at night most of the time or when he is running.

Powers/Attacks/Weapons: He got much of his tactics and fighting style from his parents. but he can throw a black ball on his enemies so they transform into a stone.
So his weapon is his hands that he throws Black balls from.

Profile: Likes to walk around in deserted cities, Haunted places, abandoned places (that means he like to be in places where its almost destroyed and figure out what happend and/or find survivors)
He likes to sleep very mutch and he also likes to run with animals.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:21 pm

Owner: Ann Shadows
Name: Milly
Appearance:User Image
Heritage: Lesser Demon
History: Her Parents were Greater Demons but abandoned her when she was young, cause she was a lesser demon.
Milly had her left eye taken by an elder, because she had envied another demon's gold.
The rest of her past, is living alone and surviving by her self.

Profile: She says the word 'nah' all the time and she can be found counting her gold. She is oddly a happy person doesn't seem mind what had happen to her.

Quote: "I'll smack you if you keep looking at my eye patch, nah."
"Release your inner greed, nah!" "NAH?!"

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:46 pm
user:shadow muyo
name:"the abyss"oblivion
race:noble demon((high class))
sin:pride((but wants to be wrath))
personality:hates the world with a hellfire of anger,that is fuled by his pride.
he hate how noone has any honner or values.in a fight he is a demon out of hell
bio:master of blade arts. his powers consite of distroying all that he sees as unworthy.legen says he once had the postion in heven as "death"
but lost it when the gods thought him to be unneeded
weopones:besides body like wep's,he has a sythe, katana, bladeded fans,and
exspolives. some say he has knives as well,sitll unconfremed
he keeps them in a pocket of space seen as a black flame that hoves around him
pic:User Image
saying"you are all unworthy,so now you enter the abyss  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:34 pm
username: blossomsakura112
Owner: Moah Gang (Not that much now..)
Name: Kimimaru Nami (Kimi for short)
Appearance: Kimi-chan
Heritage: Half-human, half-cat/fox. (she can be both. different moods differnt animal)
History: Parents died when Kimi was 3. But a gang raised her as their own. They helped her and trained her to be a very good fighter.... To good they thought somtimes.... And one day when she went out on an order, she meet a handsome guy. She started seeing him and one day He proposed to her. One day their gonna get married! (Haha other boys! XD) Kimi aslo has a pet. She's know this little fox since she was 4. They teamed up and fought togetheir. Her pet fox stays with her no matter what. Her name is Bijou.
Profile: Kimi is nice and sweet. But she could be cruel somtimes. Mostly when you instult her or something about her past. But when you get to know her, she's really nice. She could be random at time and energetic. And sometimes she doesnt talk at all.

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:43 pm
username: blossomsakura112
Owner: -----
Name: Saburo Kara
Appearnace: Saburo
Heritage: Half-vampire, half-wofl
History: unknow....
Profile: Saburo is a nice guy. He makes friends easily. But once you get him mad he's not good... ._. He proposed to Kimi Nami sometime ago. So if anyone tries to hurt her, he protects her.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:00 am
owner:---
Name: Chi
Appearance:User Image
Heritage: Neko
History: Was born inside a house with her mother but soon was kicked out and turned into a stray. She has always been looking for a kind family to live with but none would adopt her so far. She hopes to be the best kitty she could possibly ever be.
profile: unknown

_Chi_Chan_94_

Tipsy Millionaire

8,650 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200

Lord Zyphon

Distinct Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:49 pm
Name:Ziphon Reigner(aka Lord Ziphon)
Age confused ??
Appearance:you shall see shortly my appearance is rather plain, but still
Heritage: I am a Neko Demon mixed with wolf, and Vamp
History: Once a Member of Faction X a clan of trained killers, betrayed the clan and now is hunted down with bounty on head
Profile:I am Lord Ziphon Demon Lord! My Father was the great war demon Vulcan Reigner, My Mother was Lilith Reigner. My father is now deceased killed in a war 5000 years ago, and yes I know that would make me old as well, but you will never see me age, because I don't. After that a band of demons attacked our village to finish off our family because they heard my father had a son and they didn't want another war demon, so they came, my mother told me to run so that is what I did, my mother suffered the consequences and got murdered....I was left alone in this world, so I thought, I was only 8 what was I to do, but then came my master along (name must be spoken) he told me I had potential and asked me if I wanted revenge I was stupid so I agreeded, and shortly after I joined the Faction. I tried in the ways of a killer, an assassin, my Master but me and tranfused his blood with my truning me into a vamp/neko demon. as I trained i got stronger I killed countless people by only age 11. By age 16 I was a high ranked assassin and my masters royal guard and most trusted assassin. I was sent on a mission to kill a female that had escape their grasp many years ago.....but when I got there I found out that female was someone that I had no intention on killing it was my mother, who i thought was dead...I confronted her and we talked for hours that it was all a plot to turn you against the world and use me as a tool, because I was my fathers son and I had an immense power and energy about me. I was just a ool so I didn't go back to the faction that day instead I started my life as a fugitive I have had a few run ins with assassins from the faction and even once from my master, but I've managed to get away and survive for a good long 5 yrs...I wouldn't be used as a tool no longer...I'm afraid anymore info will lead me down a fatal path but that is all for now I will however tell you how I got my wolf mixed in with me actually yesterday a close friend helped me by biting me so that I could escape my upcoming fate you see I was to be executed last night, but with that extra power inside of me I managed to get away and kill quite a few faction members

now here's a pic
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:43 pm
Owner: To be decided (I'm on the adoption page)
Name: Torch
Appearance: Brown fur, white legs with tiger stripes down to white paws. Front paws are cream/white (dependant on light), a ring on her finger. Cream jaw, black whiskers and nose, bright blue eyes. Sandy brown tail that curls, very long fur for the tail, strangely her body fur is shorter. Bacl tipped ears, when upset she bends her ears over her eyes with her paws and curls her knees up to her in a childlike gesture.
User Image
Heritage: From a long line of tiger striped Neko's (she swears her grandad was a tiger).
History: Spent a sheltered life in her mansion home till she begged her parents for her to go to a normal High school and find friends. Reluctantly she was granted a year. Half-way through she has made few friends and mostly keeps to herself due to her lack of social contact.
Profile: Hi...umm. I'm open to any high school RP's, bars and maybe a haunted trip or two. Not much else I could say here because I've never had to do a profile like this for a character but have RP'ed for a year now.  

Torchedgirl

Calamity Jonny

Witty Conversationalist

10,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:11 am
(..... what exactly is this for?))
(just checking))
((pls dont hurt me!))
>.<