Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:34 am
Cassidy frowned lightly but couldn't keep it there for long. What if I said it's just better you didn't get involved with me. Be smart. Like I know you are She passed the note back and sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:03 pm
Matthew shot her a glare..before replying to the note..
I'd say your an idiot on paper (No effence I know your brillant) And I must be stupid becvause I'm nto willing to go away..
He passed the to her a small, gentle smile reappering on his face.

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:12 pm
Cassidy tucked her hair behind her ear sighing heavily. She tapped her pen against her lips lightly before writing. I think this is a bad idea. You'd be better off with someone... normal. She shot him a serious look, and carefully handed him the note.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:21 pm
Matthew sighedwhen he read the note and crumpled it up. He didn't want someone normal. Normal people always annoyed him and were rude to him. He hated normal people, and at the moment he hated her.. He was annoyed that she wouldn't accept the onyl friendship he wanted. He was upset that he liked someone and even tried to flirt with them and now he's not even aloud to talk to her.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:08 pm
Cassidy bit her lip as she looked at him. She ripped another piece of paper out. She carefully thought about what to write then started. It's not that I don't want to be your friend... I just. Don't want you to get hurt. But... I guess it's your freewill. I do enjoy your presence. It drives me insane She chuckled to herself softly, then slipped the paper over onto his desk, her hand brushing softly against his.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:19 pm
Matthew smiled as her hand lightly brushed his. He was half tempted to take hold of her hand and just hold onto it. But he decided not to.. He grinned brodly when he read the note. Insane eh? Now how do i manage that?  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:12 am
Cassidy snickered. Well for one, you smell fantastic. I just want to eat you right up. Figuratively of course She bit her lip softly and peered at him waiting, waiting for him to finally get a clue and run from her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:36 am
Matthew stared at the note then at her smile.. Nice fangs Vampire lady..^_^ I guess now you think 'm going to run because you want to suck my blood.. AAN wrong. I don't care, vampires are awsome..  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:42 am
Cassidy glared at him, then rolled her eyes. I never said that I wanted to suck your blood. I'm just tempted to. She grinned widely as the bell ran. She rose from her seat and slipped the note in his hand before walking off to her next class. Art class as it turned out. One more class then I'm out of here. Away from temptation She told herself softly as she walked into the classroom and sat behind an easel.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:01 am
Matthew's emotionless face returned as he walked into art class. "Miss me?" He asked in a mock tone. "And it's almost the same thing, you want to, and maybe you will. Oh well either way. I'm not gonna leave you alone." He smirked as her before he started to work. It was a free day to just draw and paint ect.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:06 am
Cassidy frowned at him, rolling her eyes. "You're not very intelligent. I'm dangerous. Besides..." Her voice hushed and she leaned closer to him. "No one is supposed to know what I am. Everyone avoids me for their own reasons... and I let them believe what they like" She leaned back and began painting.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:07 am
Matthw took quick glances at Cassidy. he was drawing her. he was done. He turned hsi esile away from her to color it in. When the teacher walked over he whisperd. "Highschool love.." Matthew shot him a glare as blush appered on his cheeks.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:13 am
Cassidy looked up from her easel at Matt. She bit her lip hard when she saw him blushing. She frowned and quickly turned back to her painting. Her painting was of a large rose, in perfect detail. She sighed softly and slowly began to fill in the colours, different shades of red and green. She coloured the backround black to make it really pop. She grinned. She leaned towards Matt's easel. "Let me see!" She whispered to him. "Please?" She pouted.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:39 pm
"One secon."Matthew added a little white to her skin tone and a little red for the blush she always seemed to have. He added a vine filled with roses around her then added the night sky,.moon and stars. He then showed the teached who mouthed the word. 'extrodanary'.. Matthew took the drawing and showed it to her.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:41 pm
Cassidy smiled widely. If she could cry.. she probably would. She got up and wrapped her arms around his neck. "It's amazing!!" She sighed as she gazed at the picture. She stood behind him with her chin resting on his shoulder, his smell and the lure of his neck was intense but she was too wrapped up in the painting to care.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff