Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
My first time with yaoi! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

first time with yaoi!
  Greatest moment of my life
  changed my life forever
  the greatest moment of my life and changed my life forever
View Results

Yamane-chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:33 am
It would of been nice to find about yaoi at a anime convention.
Sadley I havent been to any conventions and I badley want to when I'm 18.

Anyways well I was into gravitation at some time.
Volume 2 well had that very mild sex scene but was really nothing compared to what I read know.
Somehow found a site and read the megamixes. I actually started shaking and couldn't look after a while since it was soo graphic.
Long story short it sorta veered me off from yaoi or anything shounen-ai.
Got into it again after finishing Hana Yori Dango from the same community site I was on.
Viewfinder started this whole yaoi downloading fiasco.
I'm know always looking for new titles.

I just remembered something before I knew anything yaoi really. Like the terms and what happens in a usual BL book.

I had gone to Japan through my school in 2005.
I was grade 9 and young I suppose. I had made a friend Anish and well he likes the same sex. I wasn't sure of course though he has that lisp and was pretty easy going. Were were in Pallete town in this weird store that sold some manga. He was telling me he had to get yaoi for his friend or she would kill him. Wasn't sure what yaoi is at the time but I wish I payed more attention.

yeah kick me if you will since if I had known back then I was in the mother of all BL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:43 am
Yamane-chan
It would of been nice to find about yaoi at a anime convention.
Sadley I havent been to any conventions and I badley want to when I'm 18.

Anyways well I was into gravitation at some time.
Volume 2 well had that very mild sex scene but was really nothing compared to what I read know.
Somehow found a site and read the megamixes. I actually started shaking and couldn't look after a while since it was soo graphic.
Long story short it sorta veered me off from yaoi or anything shounen-ai.
Got into it again after finishing Hana Yori Dango from the same community site I was on.
Viewfinder started this whole yaoi downloading fiasco.
I'm know always looking for new titles.

I just remembered something before I knew anything yaoi really. Like the terms and what happens in a usual BL book.

I had gone to Japan through my school in 2005.
I was grade 9 and young I suppose. I had made a friend Anish and well he likes the same sex. I wasn't sure of course though he has that lisp and was pretty easy going. Were were in Pallete town in this weird store that sold some manga. He was telling me he had to get yaoi for his friend or she would kill him. Wasn't sure what yaoi is at the time but I wish I payed more attention.

yeah kick me if you will since if I had known back then I was in the mother of all BL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rulin' ya universes...

D; Aren't there any cons where you live?
Omg, you went to Japan... >_< I really want to go but I'm worried I wouldn't understand anything and stuff... my Japanese is pretty bad >__>;; But I soo wanna visit Otome Road and Harajuku and Shibuya... *death*
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Yamane-chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:24 pm
better flip a book on the japanese language if you want to go lol
Good to go with someone that knows japanese a fair amount.
Thankfully my friend Anish knew how to read most japanese when we went to this theme park. We had to get tickets with corresponding names like strawberry icecream or strawberry crepe. Then had to present it to the people at the stand ,we couldn't pay upfront. I wanted icecream but got the ticket for the crepe lol it was a really good crepe though lol so addicting....

Harajuku was so crowded! But an interesting experience.
I love Akihabara lol so much anime and electronic stuff mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:31 pm
My first was Slash fan fics. Kingdom Hearts I believe.  

Tsuki Nushi

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

californiaxrolls

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:49 pm
I accidentally stumbled upon steamy pictures of Marik and Bakura (Yugioh) when I was younger 8DDD.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:37 pm
I actually hated it my first time....but it became one of those things I hated, but couldn't stop looking up.
I learned to like it, I guess you could say.....not to mention being on a forum with a bunch of yaoi fangirls (despite being of the worst kind) rubbed off even more on me.  

Pretty Pretty Priceless

latitude_cat

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:35 pm
My very first encounter with shonen-ai would be when I was like six and my Japanese friends showed me Sailormoon. I got a nice dose of Kunzite and Zosite. It was funny when Sailormoon came on American television. I was like "Malachite? Who?" and "Zosite's a boy!!"

My first encounter with yaoi was Sophomore year in highschool (about 2001-ish). I had always known that there was yaoi and yuri (in fact I had already gotten into yuri two years earlier), but had not seen it--only hentai and yuri. A friend of mine was apart of a StarWars online forum//rpg, Watto's JunkYard. They played a game of StarWars and Sailormoon crossover. Sailor Starena and Sailor Dathomir were my friends from school--Star is actually Rasabon on Gaia. Dathomir and I had a class together that was lenient on our computer use and she had a floppy disk of Kenshin Yaoi. Also drawings and fics were passed around alot in our group. After that, she showed me where to begin with fics and pics.

I guess, too, that's why I'm still alittle old school with my fics. I like character intros and explanation. I also don't like using the vulgar terms constantly throughout the fic. D!ck, C0ck, and Pu$$y can get boring after the fifth time in a single paragraph gonk

So, yeah, nothing romantic or naughty or even funny. It was just an "oh, hey whatdya know" moment in my life. Like discovering the secret drug compartment in your car consul--I don't do drugs, but that was a cool find. I didn't really get "naughty" with yaoi until later when my sex drive actually kicked in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:35 am
My very first yaoi was a Kakashi/Iruka doujinshi that was... umm... HARD. I was crying because Kakashi died in the end, but I never looked at a guy the same again (in a good way). XD  

JeiMuze

The_Radioactive_Woman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:10 am
The first time I saw yaoi was when I was searching for images of Bakura on google. I saw a thumbnail of Kaiba and Jonouchi and I was like, 'What's this?' and clicked on it, and it turned out to be a SetoxJou fansite. I can't find it now, sadly ( crying ).
Thus began my yaoi/shounen-ai fan-ness. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:47 pm
I first saw yaoi when I was watching something completely not yaoi related on YouTube. A video about Naruto and Sasuke I believe. (This was a long time ago.) I saw a related video with two people kissing and had no clue who they were. So I watched it, and I liked it.
Ta-da! Instant yaoi lover. Just add the girl of my dreams... Instant yuri/yaoi lover! YAY!  

iLickmimes

Shirtless Gekko

black moon girl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:45 pm
Woah your story was intresting and......hot to think about >///////<;; Sorry to hear you two didn't hook up >3>; My story sadly isn't intresting like that and such: It was during the summer and I was a new comer in the BL world and starting to like shounen ai and I was browsing for Black Moon clan stuffs and I ended up in some sailor moon fanfic site as I scrolled down for any BMC fics I found a story Tuxedo mask/Floire(sp?) and I was ciurious so I started to read it. It was yaoi. It may have been way lighter than others have read but after that I was like "..........................I can't believe I read all of it................(o__o);;;;;..................." And I really steered clear from Yaoi when one day when mum wasn't home and it was only me and my sis and we were like "wanna do something "illegal"[meaning something that we would never do in our lives or is "rare" for us to do]???" And we were thinking of what we could do we already watched a PG-13 movie before mum/dad "checked it"(protected children we are 0^0;; wink and George Lopez "spanglish america" (which we sort of regreted....><; ) And my sister brings up Yaoi and we type that in the search box and we looked at 2 images before we went like "ugh....I think that's enough....>_____<;;;" So neither yaoi experiances had made me a "yaoi fangirl" like perhaps most stories here.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:32 pm
i was searching youtube on something about Naruto and i stumbled across SasuNaru. at the i didn't know what SasuNaru was, nor was i homophobic at the time [i never was nor am going to be]. i clicked on the video and watched my very first SasuNaru/yaoi video. i was disturbed for a few seconds, but soon after that, i was squealing at how cute it was.  

ItachiCutie10001

69_Go-Go_69

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:12 pm
Guild Carver1
My story is Romantic Emotional and a bit naughty...however it sadly dosen't involve a cookie

ok so one day me and my friends we were walking around the mall and one of my friends. he says he is Emo but I think he just like black because he has a tan. I may be wrong but is it possibal to be emo and have a tan? well anyway my friend he says.
"Hey Guild man have you ever heard of a Yaoi?"
and at the time I was BIG time against homosexuality. and I had never herd of a yaoi! I know its like a sin or something never hearing of a Yaoi!
"No man what's a Yaoi?" I asked my friend.
He jumps up and grabs my wrist and starts running. without any choice i run behind him and we go to the comic book store. we walk to the back and he hand's me a book. I looked at it and said the title of the comic. sadly i don't remember it's title. *cries*
"Ok so it's an anime book." I began but my friend cut me off.
"Just read it please." He said pushing the book into my face.
so i read it and me knowing i was against homosexuality BIG TIME! I found my self actually enjoying that comic. then I red through the shower scene and strangly I began sweating. Then towards the end there was a bed scene and I was even more excited! then at the end one of the characters died...I began crying...but then the main character finds another boyfriend and the ghost of his ex visits him the next night and tells him that he is glad that he has moved on. then it ended. I sat there a moment looking at the book and I looked at my friend and the next part I really couldent believe either. I kissed him passionatly. I coulden't help myself. it felt like it was the only thing i could do at the time. he kissed me back and asked.
"What was that for Guild?" He asked blushing.
"I don't know felt it was the right thing to do." I replied.
"I thought you were against homosexuality?" He smiled as he said this.
"Not anymore i'm not." I smiled.
My friend and I left the store. sadly he and I didn't hook up. He and I were also the laughing stock the entire 8th grade year because of it. but since ive been a yaoi fan. I think i may start buying...or reading more of the comic's i haven't read one since that day but i have watched a lot of it.

Now I'd love for others to shar there first time with Yaoi was it
Romantic?
Emotional?
Naughty?!?
Did it involve a cookie? [I love stories that are romantic and involve a cookie!]

aww! that was cute^^
my first experience was no where near that deep. My sister told me about this manga she read about this kid named Shuichi (yes the everlasting Gravitation) so I looked it up on youtube to see if it had an anime and that's when it began. I think i was about 10 or 11... I'm so illegal.
By the way, I just realized your avi looks like Luigi...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:34 pm
User Image
the memories you painted that time.
now i see the colours you made it.
in order to protect the you who seemed ready to fall apart,
i spread my slightly anxious wings.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
hm...
all i remember is this one time at school, my friend was talking about her friend who showed her yaoi pics the day before.
and i asked what yaoi was, and my friends told me it was anime boy loving.
then i smiled and was like "that sounds so cute!!"
and they just looked at me like i had lobsters crawling out my ears.
and sometime later, i somehow saw pics on DA and later on i was reading doujinshi.
but i really don't know when that started. but ever since, it's been my addiction. biggrin

Pawn Of Ace - - x

Grotesque Panties

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:59 pm
Hmm,my first encounter with yaoi was probably when I was 11.I was really into Naruto,and was looking it up on deviantart."Lalalala....OH MY GOD! SASUKE AND NARUTO ARE MAKEING OUT!" >.< It was something I hated for a while,but then...Yaoi started growing on me.Now i'm like,in love with it. xD  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff