Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

DR490N

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:14 pm
"i am become death, destroyer of worlds"

nuff said. death is my ******** homeboy. we hang out at xbox tournaments.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:55 pm
DR490N
"i am become death, destroyer of worlds"

nuff said. death is my ******** homeboy. we hang out at xbox tournaments.

First, make sure when you quote someone it either has Correct grammar, or you cite the source that you took it from. second, Learn to spell "Enough".  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

DR490N

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:47 am
i must admit i view death differently than most people, being a therian who hates being stuck in a human shell. I view and have viewed death for the past several years as a transition. For several years, in fact, i have viewed it as such, though my draconic awakening only happened in september of this year. I hope that i stay dead to be honest, since this world is just so ******** over thanks to humanity. I'd rather stay dead and a dragon than come back to find the world increasingly and irrevocably ******** up. At times I even romanticise death. I've always been a little morbid...hehe.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:37 pm
I believe in reincarnation. 'Tis what I believe, and better I think than forever enslaved in a torture chamber.  

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

DR490N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:58 am
i have several past lives myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:15 am
Well, i think that death is a beginning. I think that it is painless, after we die, for all the pain we endured on this earth. Death would bring us to a new understanding of ourselves and show us things we could only dream of. Yes, we would be leaving behind a world that we have lived in with people we may love, but death is forever, and everyone will be there sooner or later. This is a poem that i wrote in driver's ed the other week.

Dead

It's arising
There is nothing I can do
It is coming for me
Chasing me

To the end of all earth
I run

For safety is protection
And hate and blood
Are protection too

Hate takes over my soul
Making me hard and tough
Making me amuned to harm

Blood courses through my veins
Making me able to bleed
Making me endure suffering

For that's all life is
One big day of suffering
Hurt, pain, but no love

I hate this world
I hate everything about it

It changes people
They can be one way, but different that next day
It makes you want to be different
But you want to fit in

I'm not the same
Not on the inside
My friends see it
But do they really understand

I am still me
I still act like me
but inside I think and feel different
On the inside I feel dead
And to feel dead is to be dead
And thats whats coming for me  

x..Deadly Whispers..x

Dozzie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:59 am
death is not a bad thing at all.....it comes toset you free from the cares of this world and takes you else where.....it is something that will bestowe every human....weiter they like it or not it will come and take their soul.....it is not a dark andmorbid thing as i have seen it made out to be...it is a cycle that keeps going  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:24 pm
Death is something that intrigues me. More so the specific death traditions of various cultures. I'm not afraid of death. Personally I can't wait to die. Why? Because let's face it, earth sucks (but if it didn't we'd all fall off). Other than my fiance and my friends I have found no real reason to live. I'm not a material person, so I don't care if I die before I own my own house or a nice car. Granted I'd like to die after my little brother graduates high school, but when your time's up, there's nothing you can do about it.

If I may use a quote from an excellent movie: "Death is but the next big adventure". Unless you're an earthbound spirit I believe this to be true. I think that after you die, and your spirit is finally set free, you get to have another adventure (which for some people is even more exciting than the adventure of life).

Raze Krieger

Lacinia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:27 am
Death is a change. Although I do not know what kind. Neither do I care much. When it is it's time, it is time to care for it. Is it even important to think what comes after? (There's a wonderful little story written about this subject, but it is in Finnish, so... stare )

Only one thing of what I'm sure is that nothing perishes, only changes shape and form. I don't wait for death, nor do I fear it. Earth doesn't suck for me. It's a wondrous place. Despite humanity. Or perhaps it's because of it?

Buddha was wrong at one thing, life isn't just suffering, if you don't view it as such. I also believe that you wont be any more free after death if you don't free yourself now, in this life. Chains of this Earth are only in your mind after all, so what makes the difference if you're some kind of spirit?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:37 pm
Death is something that comes to all, it just comes sooner to some. Death is also a way to get away from the pain in life, an adventure without any more pain.  

Lovin every sec. of love!

Athiel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:44 am
Being a hardcore Atheist, it is my belief that when Someone dies, there is nothing. you're as gone as you were before you were born. Your life was nothing but an insignificant vibe in the universe. And in a few short years, everything that you have ever done, everyone you have ever impressed in any way, will be of the same nothingness that you are.

And frankly, I don't have a problem with that.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:01 pm
We really can never understand what death is. Since the only way to know death is to experiance it, and once you do that, you cant come back to life.  

Darken_mortal

Terg

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:55 pm
Death to me is a process.

I will ide and my body will be broken down to be used by the Earth to feed the plants. The plants will feed the animals. The animals will feed the people, and then it comes right back to the earth and starts all over again.

Only my body will die, my soul shall exist forever.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:42 pm
i dont worry about death, i think about killing myself ever day but dont because i think of all the people who i would hurt. and i dont like hurting people. when you have already have died a few times(3 for me) then you really dont worry much about afterwards. you could die tomorrow or the day after so why bother worring about and just take it when it comes  

PhatomInTheMist

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:22 pm
I've been thinking recently about death. How romantacized, how finite, how common it is. It is so finite yet so relative. When it's in a movie or on the news, it's a form of entertainment. Something that will be over as soon as you want it to be. With some people, myself being one of them I admit, it is a form of (artistic) expression. A way of expressing angst or a way to explore the id of ourselves.

Yet when it happens...

It shouldn't feel as heart-crushingly numb as it does. It happens every second and it happens to everyone. Why isn't it accepted as another stage in a person's "life"? Why is death given so much respect, fear, and sadness?

I think it's because humans have never experienced death themselves so they wonder about it. And it hurts when someone you have been with your entire life is suddenly taken from you without warning and you will not see them again for a long time. It's not neccessarily the awe and fear of death; it's the pain of longing and the shock of not seeing the person combined. Our minds grow addicted to certain things being there--feelings or things we like, certain people's company. That is why it is so hard to accept. We have to close down every brain-passage that contains those addictions and it hurts when the addictions are not met. Your brain does not accept it at first.

Together those emotions form a sort of tidal wave that makes death the embodiment of everything bad and awful when really, when it does not affect you (when you are not "addicted" to the person) then death isn't so scary.

Death wouldn't be treated like the big bad wolf if we didn't grow attached to things. I don't think it's because "humans don't understand it"; we understand it fine. Sure we don't know about the afterlife but that's not the part that hurts, is it?

I've come to another realization concerning death.

I have become moreoutwardly interested in morbid subject matter.

I have always been interested in witches, ghosts, black, etc. I was twelve when it emerged for the first time in my appearence. It was because a girl named Kira came into my school and she was the real first "punk" peer I had ever been in contact with. So I realized there was a way to funnel my interests into apparel. Well that faded somehow and I varied between boyish to prep for the next few years.

It is emerging now once more because, as you know, a dearly loved one has left me (physically at least but it still hurts). By dressing the way I am now and expressing my morbid interests, I am convincing myself that death is cool and glamorous. I know this is not the case but it is my subconscious.

Unlike a lot of "gothic" people or the like, I have held these interests for a long time and am only now finding a way to categorize myself based on my interests. A lot of people find the lifestyle then base interests off of that.

So in conclusion, I am not "emo" because I think I am cool for it. I am "emo" because it is my way of dealing with tragedy. And if I hear one more word about it, I will personally rip off/out the genitalia of the offending party.

Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff