Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Twins! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:56 am
((Yay, I'm glad it's good, I was reading a reveiw and they gave it one star. I can't beilve Bella! I don't want her to die!))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:30 am
((Really? One star? I thought it was really good, it's my second fave of the twilight series. Maybe it's cuz some things happen that jacob-fans wouldnt like...have you read it yet, Bearclaw?))  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:03 pm
Panda--Chan
((Crystalstar--lol! Stalker in the bushes...Bunny made a HILARIUS fandub of Sailor moon to a Romeo and Juliet thing...xD and that's nothing! I stayed up until 6:17 reading Breaking Dawn...I loved it!!!))
(Dawnstar, it's spelled Bull's Eye...you know, el ojo del toro...xD)

Finally the last schoolbell rang, and Kory walked quietly out of school. Seth was already waiting for him, leaning against a wall next to Ryan and Ricky. Kory rolled his eyes.

"Do you ever listen to me?" he asked his twin sister. A smile spread across her lips.

"Nope."

Kory just rolled his eyes. (Seth and Kory dont know they have special powers...how are we supposed to get in the demon world thing?)

Suddenly, Seth's head snapped up. "Did you hear that?" She asked. Kory, Ryan and Ricky all shook their heads, confused. "It sounded like, a scream...? It was exactly fourteen seconds and seventy-six milliseconds ago..." Seth shook her head in confusion.

(Whoops, i always mix up Time and Money, time is sixty and money is a hundred...there's no way it could have been seventy-six milliseconds, it only goes to sixty. I'm changing Seventy-six to twenty-six, k?)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:08 pm
Seth ran towards the school building. "Seth! Where are you going!?" Ryan shouted after her.

"I have to figure out what that scream was!" Seth called back. She was aware that Ryan, Ricky and Kory were all following her. Kory caught up with her easily.

"Come on, Kota, forget about it." Kory tried to reason with his sister. Seth stopped dead in her tracks. "First," she said icily, "my name is Seth. Second, what if someone is hurt in there? Do you want to just ignore it when we could have done something to prevent it?"

Kory didn't have an answer. Seth ran into the school to the room where she heard the scream, and almost fell into a big hole in the foor. "Whoa! Whoa! WHOA!" she said, teetering on the edge about to fall in. "KO--SETH!" Kory yelled, and suddenly a bar appeared next to Seth. She steadied herself.

"Are you okay?" Kory asked. Seth nodded, speachless. "That was close," she whispered. Ryan came running into the room, nearly crashing into Kory and Seth. Seth grabbed the bar for support.

"Where did that bar come from?" Kory wondered, mostly to himself. Seth shrugged.

That's when Ricky came around the bend, crashing into Ryan, who toppled over onto Seth who fell into the hole, grabbing the back of Kory's shirt, and taking him with her. They screamed on the way down. "SETH!" Ryan shouted, and jumped in after her. "NO RYAN!" Ricky made a mad grab for Ryan's arm, only to fall in as well.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:17 pm
"W-where are we?" Seth's voice rang through the darkness, an appealing sound, almost like bells. It was dark here, the only lights around was a faint glowing purple color. Seth felt the presence of others around her, and she was pretty sure she was lying on something...or someone. "Kory? Kory where are--" she felt under her through the darkness to see what she was lying on, and touched something warm. "Kory?" she whispered hopefully.

"Ohh..." came a response moan. "Seth? Is that you?"

"Ryan?" Seth asked, blushing deeply. The faint purple glow turned a purplish-pink, but Seth took no notice. She was still marveling at the fact she had landed on top of Ryan.

"Err, Seth? Could you...?" Ryan asked. It took Seth a few moments to register what he was asking.

"Oh, sorry." She got off him.

"Whoa, man, head rush..." someone said. It sounded like Ricky. Suddenly Seth's eyes adjusted, and she jumped back. "R-Ryan! Ricky! What...what happened to you?"

"SETH?!?!" They both shouted at the same time. "KORY?!" came a few seconds after.

"Wha??" Kory's voice came through the darkness, another appealing sound much like Seth's. "WHOA!! Seth, you're...you're GLOWING! and...Ryan, Ricky, you guys have EARS! What the heck is going ON here?!?!"

"I dont know!" Seth wailed. "Where ARE we anyway?"

(ACK! sorry long posts...have fun reading them!)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:44 pm
(are we in the demond world? where are we?! i dont know what to do!...)  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:16 pm
((Patchstar and Crystarstar are both in the demon world, along with me))

((I'm somewhere around the 500th page, when Charlie os seeing Bella as a vamp for the first time. One of the reasons they rated it so low is because they hated the ending... now I'm sort of anxious))

Another presense hit Katsuki's nose. What? There's more of them? She shot a wary glance at the two current victims... they could wait. The new comers made her too curious.

She raced over, and watched with intentense eyes, analizing there avery move. Their were four now- a two pairs of twins. Questions flooded her brain, new supicions popping up everywhre. Was this some weird coienisdense? Or was their a reason everyone had a twin? What were they doing in her world anyways? What gave them the right to over run her home with their flithy human auruoa?

A growl escaped her throat- even though it was an accident, she was grateful for it- it would attract their attention.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:09 am
Rose pushed Lilly's head down, "Stay here. I'll be right back." She whispered and slowly stood up.

"Ros-" Lilly tried to complain, but stopped when Rose glared at her. Rose walked back towards where the dragon girl was. She stepped out of the forest, the girl was no where in sight. " Lilly, come on!" She called over her shoulder. Lilly ran out of the forest and grabbed Rose's arm. Rose rolled her eyes and swung her sister onto her back. "I feel something," Rose whispered. "Lets check it out."

Before Lilly could complain, Rose was running.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:58 am
((yeah, the ending was kinda....eh.))

Seth turned towards the growl, and a hiss escaped her lips.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:10 am
Katsuki stayed where she was, contening to hiss.

((Wheee! The Volturi are about to attack, and now I get to hope Alec dies! Wheeee! The reason i want him to die do badly is because I know someone named Alec at school and I get to laugh at him while he cries over poor dead vampire Alec. Wheeeee!))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:26 pm
((Mmm. then i wont spoil anything for you. *wink*))

"What is it Ko--Seth?" Kory asked. Seth motioned with her head to where a...Kory couldnt even describe what she was, but she was hissing at them. A snarl ripped from deep within his chest, shocking Kory.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:53 am
(ill just be going into the demond world i gess...)
Leah walked around the town. all of a sudden a portal opeaned. "what the?" Leah looked curiously at the portal. then the portal pulled her closer to it. "whats going on?!" Leah screatched. she fought to stay out of the portal but it was too strong, it pulled her in fully. moments latter Leah was on her knees with her head down. she looked up and she notest that she was in the demond world.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:00 am
((Thank you Patchstar, though I did finish it yesterday, think it would've been a stronger ending if they died, but of course, Stephine Meyer would face alot of angry fans. I finished all four books in ten days, so I'm very happy! But, alsa, my books have turned against me and made me near sighted, I have to go pick out my glasses today...))

This post contanis spoilers for those who haven't finished Breaking Dawn  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:56 pm
(i want to read that book)
Leah noticed she landed in front of two guys. one freaking out because he growled and the other one calm. she tried to get to her feet but she couldnt. she felt light headed then fell to the ground.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:06 pm
ahhh u guys are so darn lucky!! i'm still waiting 4 my preorder to come in!!! gonk im almost at the point of depression!!! i cant wait much longer!
AHHH
hey do you think we should make a forum 4 talking about the twilight saga?? i am so on it!! *submits and runs to main forum*  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff